Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-07-02, 16:36   Link #21
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well apparently he can meet with the reincarnations of his sons when they are about to die, and Madara was revived and now he is kinda dying because Kaguya took over his body. So that could activate the Sage in Madara.

And the sage explained how he can travel through time to meet his sons and also he tells he can predict things well. Funny thing he didn't know about black Zetsu, but now since Madara is being killed he awakened again and gained Madara's knowledge. So he probably wants to tell to Hashirama the truth that he didn't tell to Naruto when Naruto was asking about Kaguya. Since Naruto and Sasuke are now in the same position as he and his brother were he surely can give advice on how to defeat her. Actually he and his brother are the only ones who can give advice on how to defeat her.
I hope he tells them to go find a byakugan (Hamura).
Enter Edo Tensei Neji!!!
I knew you didn't die for nothing
Old 2014-07-02, 16:39   Link #22
Atomic-brigade
Ghoul

Smile Naruto Chapter 683

Only thing that gained my interest in this anime was when the sage came in but nothing else to exciting happened. Right now in the given situation with Naruto and Sasuke I believe they have little chance in winning but little is better then nothing and cant wait to see how this ends.
Old 2014-07-02, 16:46   Link #23
itachi-san314

Quote:
Well apparently he can meet with the reincarnations of his sons when they are about to die, and Madara was revived and now he is kinda dying because Kaguya took over his body.
uh what? madara and hashirama died a long time ago. if this was the cause of the so6p returning, then he would have did so after the VotE fight or when they actually died. i dont know the reason he's here (it's pretty dumb imho) but i assume he's back because of the tree/kaguya/tentail chakra
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 18:56   Link #24
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I liked this chapter actually, and I think that the last two chapters were much better than usual. People are being ridiculous though, this chapter was excellent, and it definitely had way more content than any other chapter I've seen in recent memory. Like four things are happening at once here.

This was good; people need to stop being foolishly biased, and being blind as a result.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 00:14   Link #25
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

seriously though. if hagoromo can meet his lineage, Hamura should have met neji
Old 2014-07-04, 17:09   Link #26
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
uh what? madara and hashirama died a long time ago.
Did you miss the part where Madara was revived?

Quote:
if this was the cause of the so6p returning, then he would have did so after the VotE fight or when they actually died.
It doesn't have to be the cause, it's just an event that can trigger the appearance of the Sage, but it's the Sage who can decide if he wants to say anything to the reincarnation. At the VotE fight neither of them died, Hashirama was exhausted but far from dead and Madara faked his death using izanagi. We could say that Madara was almost dead, but even then he was completely "evil", so why would the Sage appear to him and tell him anything? The Sage's soul can travel through time to see what's happening to the ninja world he created by distributing chakra to everyone, that sounds possible given all the extreme abilities he had. He gave chakra to people to connect them but they use it for the opposite, so he has a good reason to appear and tell them that they fucked up and that is leading to the end of the world. I still think that Hashirama and Madara should make peace with each other before they vanish from the world. They will probably acknowledge that Naruto and Sasuke are better reincarnations and then go away in peace.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 17:57   Link #27
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:

It doesn't have to be the cause, it's just an event that can trigger the appearance of the Sage, but it's the Sage who can decide if he wants to say anything to the reincarnation.
he never bothered to approach his sons before. he just watched from a distance. ashura was the leader of the ninshuu and his way of cooperation would likely prevail in all instances of their conflicts.that is until indra moved to acquire the sages and kaguyas power. now hagoromo has (selfishly according to him) decided to approach his sons in hopes that they will will finally cooperate lest the humankind be destroyed
Old 2014-07-04, 21:07   Link #28
itachi-san314

Quote:

It doesn't have to be the cause, it's just an event that can trigger the appearance of the Sage, but it's the Sage who can decide if he wants to say anything to the reincarnation. At the VotE fight neither of them died, Hashirama was exhausted but far from dead and Madara faked his death using izanagi. We could say that Madara was almost dead, but even then he was completely "evil", so why would the Sage appear to him and tell him anything? The Sage's soul can travel through time to see what's happening to the ninja world he created by distributing chakra to everyone, that sounds possible given all the extreme abilities he had. He gave chakra to people to connect them but they use it for the opposite, so he has a good reason to appear and tell them that they fucked up and that is leading to the end of the world. I still think that Hashirama and Madara should make peace with each other before they vanish from the world. They will probably acknowledge that Naruto and Sasuke are better reincarnations and then go away in peace.
did you miss the part where Madara died? nowhere in your post do you acknowledge that madara and hashirama did in fact die. yes, they didn't die after the vote fight, but they certainly died in the past and no so6p appearance. i brought up both instances for a possible so6p sighting per your theory so that i could show it doesn't hold water
Old 2014-07-05, 12:23   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
did you miss the part where Madara died? nowhere in your post do you acknowledge that madara and hashirama did in fact die. yes, they didn't die after the vote fight, but they certainly died in the past and no so6p appearance. i brought up both instances for a possible so6p sighting per your theory so that i could show it doesn't hold water
Quote:
... he can meet with the reincarnations ...
I never stated that he does have to talk with them whenever they are about to die. He just can. Also as i wrote he did already know a lot about Naruto when they talked, so he had information about what happened previously in the world.
Old 2014-07-06, 12:26   Link #30
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I liked this chapter actually, and I think that the last two chapters were much better than usual. People are being ridiculous though, this chapter was excellent, and it definitely had way more content than any other chapter I've seen in recent memory. Like four things are happening at once here.

This was good; people need to stop being foolishly biased, and being blind as a result.
This thread barely made two pages. That tells you everything. Even on other forums, I see how little interest there is in these chapters.

Whatever Kishi is writing, is not working. Although who knows, maybe the Japanese like it. The last chapter to gain any interest was the IT dream chapter with the demise of Madara.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 13:20   Link #31
itachi-san314

I assume he planned most of this out since at least the start of the shinobi war. but what i'll never understand is how he willingly and knowingly started an endless battle arc that would last for several years without any kind of break or brief time skip in the story
Old 2014-07-06, 14:29   Link #32
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
This thread barely made two pages. That tells you everything. Even on other forums, I see how little interest there is in these chapters.

Whatever Kishi is writing, is not working. Although who knows, maybe the Japanese like it. The last chapter to gain any interest was the IT dream chapter with the demise of Madara.
It's a setup chapter, one of those not so interesting ones. We have seen such chapters every year. I'm kinda optimistic
Old 2014-07-07, 08:22   Link #33
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
It's a setup chapter, one of those not so interesting ones. We have seen such chapters every year. I'm kinda optimistic
I am not specifically talking about this chapter. It has been this way for awhile. Themes getting repeated and rehashed to the point where a 3 year old would get it. Nothing organic happening. Characters have become cardbaord cutouts. We are in an endless loop.

But as was just said, the one great flaw was Kishi's inability to give us an occasional break from a war arc lasting several years. Fans just got war fatigue. Especially when the Edo Tensei zombies left and there were few things left to fight. Remember how many were excited about the war arc when it first was hinted at? But it ended up a mess.

That is why IT offered such promise. A chance to change the scenery and allow Kishi to do something unique with his storytelling. Instead we are back into the loop.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 17:22   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

I'm pretty excited for next chapter though.
1. maybe we get some additional details from the sage.
2. maybe the dedo kages get taught how to you the legendary weapons!
3. obito pulling of the double mangekyou.
4. indra talking to sasuke if he doesn't.
5. hamura transmigrant finally shows up

and the circle on the front of narutos uniform looks like the design on sakuras clothes. ijs

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion