AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-30, 20:36   Link #41
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

er...

Does Gaara even give a damn about his dad? I would think he would want revenge because her and the others were manipulated. Despite everything, I am sure Gaara still hates being used.

Anyway off topic.

[quote]Yoska I don't care how cool a character is. Sasuke is more human now. He acts the way many of us would act in he's age and situation. Sasuke's "I'm more special than you" is the most naive line ever, it's so stupid that it's great because he's showing how fragile he is. Thats why I love he's character right now. If he goes to Orochimaru it will make him even more interesting character despite how sad it would be. [quote]

Hey, that`s so right^-^ I was wondering why I still liked him when so many people gave up on him. That`s exactly why.

It is only now that Sasuke finally shows himself. Before he always put this front of perfection that caused envy from all. But when he finally shows his human side, the side many would say as being weak, many of his fans fly out the window. If Naruto and Sakura move on through this part of his life then they will be true friends who didn`t abandon Sasuke because for once in his life he isn`t acting the way he should be, he isn`t perfect.
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 09:41   Link #42
BlackOtaku

Send a message via AIM to BlackOtaku Send a message via Yahoo to BlackOtaku
Cool Lock the village down

Sasuke shouldn't even think of goin back! he sealed his own fate acting that stupid! i knew he was gonna b the ass wipe character! the only good he can do now is become orichidamru(i dunno the snake guys name) new body
BlackOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 10:13   Link #43
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenkoGC017
It is only now that Sasuke finally shows himself. Before he always put this front of perfection that caused envy from all. But when he finally shows his human side, the side many would say as being weak, many of his fans fly out the window.
I'm a fan of characters who are either comical (to an extent), deep/interesting, or 'cool'. Sasuke was never comical or deep, but he was cool. But as he began and continued making rash decisions, his cool factor quickly vanished. That's why I 'fley out the window'.

Quote:
If Naruto and Sakura move on through this part of his life then they will be true friends who didn`t abandon Sasuke because for once in his life he isn`t acting the way he should be
I don't know what you mean by 'move on through this part of his life'. It doesn't make much sense to me. I assume you mean that you hope they don't hold it against him and hate him from now on.

I hope Naruto doesn't forgive him, what with Sasuke about to chidori him through the heart had he not moved his hand to the side at the last moment, but it's obvious he will. Nothing to say on Sakura's part. She'll probably want to go to Oro aswell, just to be with him.

Quote:
he isn`t perfect.
Some people here would beg to differ.
Old 2004-10-15, 10:21   Link #44
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
I still like Sasuke but I dislike him in the manga now. He has lost his intelligence and foolishly went on a path of self-distruction. He is behaving like a lost little boy, incapable to go home
THAT'S WHAT HE IS!! HE IS TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 13:52   Link #45
Mcdougal

Are people taking into consideration that Sasuke probably was under the influence of the curse seal when he tried to kill Naruto? I mean, when the seal wore off and he had the chance to kill Naruto, he simply walked away, saying he wouldn't be his brothers puppet. He threw away his best chance of revenge, just like that.

However, that doesn't change the fact that he betrayed the leaf, or that he *did* try to kill naruto, Seal influence or not. That's not something that can be disregarded. The way i see it, Sasuke will either die, going under in his quest for revenge, or he will redeem himself somehow. But redemption won't be easy, he'll have to do something quite drastic to win back the confidance of his old comrades. I could easily imagine a scenario where Sasuke has to choose between killing Itachi or rescuing a friend, or backstabbing Orochimaru.
Mcdougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 07:54   Link #46
SenkoGC017
Anime Rambler

sasuke

--------
Originally posted by DJ:

I'm a fan of characters who are either comical (to an extent), deep/interesting, or 'cool'. Sasuke was never comical or deep, but he was cool. But as he began and continued making rash decisions, his cool factor quickly vanished. That's why I 'fley out the window'.
----------

er...I seriously hope you did not take my words to be a direct insult on you or anything. And you didn`t spell it right, but whatever.

--------
Originally posted by DJ:

I don't know what you mean by 'move on through this part of his life'. It doesn't make much sense to me. I assume you mean that you hope they don't hold it against him and hate him from now on.

I hope Naruto doesn't forgive him, what with Sasuke about to chidori him through the heart had he not moved his hand to the side at the last moment, but it's obvious he will. Nothing to say on Sakura's part. She'll probably want to go to Oro aswell, just to be with him.
-------

I am trying to say that with friends things aren`t always smooth sailing. You stick through the good and bad with eachother. Not saying you just try and follow them to a downhill path like Sakura was willing to. I am talking about what Naruto did. He knew how precious friendship was and he wasn`t willing to let go of that bond because whether Sasuke wanted it or not, he was Naruto`s friend. What Naruto did was real friendship, a pure and utter dedication that touched even Sasuke. That`s merely my opinion. Take it as you will.

----

Originally posted by DJ:

Some people here would beg to differ.
-----

I don`t understand that...So you dislike him because he escaped from the one dimensional image of coolness and ohh...big suprise, was actually affected by the death of his family and clan by the hands of the person he looked up to-his brother. Does that not add the depth you desire in a character?

er...despite how that sounded, I`m not being argumentative. You can like him or not; it doesn`t matter. I just wanted to put my two cents in.

---------
Originally posted by Mcdougal:

Are people taking into consideration that Sasuke probably was under the influence of the curse seal when he tried to kill Naruto? I mean, when the seal wore off and he had the chance to kill Naruto, he simply walked away, saying he wouldn't be his brothers puppet. He threw away his best chance of revenge, just like that.

However, that doesn't change the fact that he betrayed the leaf, or that he *did* try to kill naruto, Seal influence or not. That's not something that can be disregarded. The way i see it, Sasuke will either die, going under in his quest for revenge, or he will redeem himself somehow. But redemption won't be easy, he'll have to do something quite drastic to win back the confidance of his old comrades. I could easily imagine a scenario where Sasuke has to choose between killing Itachi or rescuing a friend, or backstabbing Orochimaru.
---------

I think your last paragraph was on the mark. But I think...considering the creator`s tastes...that he will kill Itachi to protect a precious person(probably Naruto). I dunno. Only mild speculation.
SenkoGC017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 13:59   Link #47
Onegem

I have a theory here, maybe not my theory, but from some great writer at fanfiction.com who got this idea, Konoha have shaky relations with the Thunder country, since the Hyuga incident, where Hiashi killed that child abducter in one hit , since these 2 countries relationships are so bad, The Cloud when they hold the Chuunin exams?, offically recognise The Sound as an offical village, thus pissing Konoha off, then at the exam, the Sound cannot attack the Leaf and this creates a safe atmosphere to let orochimaru show off his country power by bringing sasuke, then something will enlighten sasuke there and he will help the leaf or something just a thought
Onegem is offline   Reply With Quote