AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-26, 03:55   Link #1
thedemonwithin

How could Sasuke go back? [Manga]

for all you people who say naruto will bring sasuke back to konoha its impossible
just think if he comes back everyone would hate him, he is a trator to their village
it just doesnt make sense that he could come back, he will go no matter wat, even if they brought him back everyone would look down on him as an enemy and hed try to run away again, the second he took that pill he reached the point of no return
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 04:06   Link #2
dsn2k

Sasuke's trying to kill Naruto right now, I say its past going back.

The friendship between Naruto/Sasuke is over, I cant see them working together in a team no more.

he's a traitor to leaf as well.
dsn2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 04:11   Link #3
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsn2k

The friendship between Naruto/Sasuke is over, I cant see them working together in a team no more.
Don't read much Shonen Manga?

He'll be back someday, unless Kishimoto's really trying to do something different.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 09:21   Link #4
lotus_lee

Who needs him? Konoha have Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru and
Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 09:24   Link #5
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

ofcourse he is...and take this to the 232 thread...we talking about this subject atm.
Old 2004-09-26, 10:02   Link #6
Satoru

I hope Sasuke won't take the place of Orochimaru in the future. He is basically a good guy except for this revenge thing. The story would turn out much better if Sasuke makes a great comeback as a Leaf ninja. Maybe Kishimoto plans to make Sasuke the new freaky snake villain and that would be a complete waste. There would be nothing left of his personality...besides I'm already tired of the snake/frog/slug fights. I want new villains and unpredictable fights.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 10:45   Link #7
M3velez

the Village of Konoha will not hate sasuke cause

1. His an Uchiha

2. the majority of the villagers do not know that sasuke had left, since the hokage is trying to keep it a secret.

3. Sasuke technically have not yet left Konoha territory.

But team seven will be broken up, and the groupmate reassign to diffirent team.
M3velez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 12:19   Link #8
uchiha masahiro

my first post to the forum was the same...

well he officially left fire country borders i think...
also why konoha try to stop ?
he is a free person and can do anything and can go to anywhere...
even if naruto drags him to konoha wont he will escape again?
uchiha masahiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 12:50   Link #9
ShikamaruSama
Official Cloud Watcher

Send a message via AIM to ShikamaruSama
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha masahiro
my first post to the forum was the same...

well he officially left fire country borders i think...
also why konoha try to stop ?
he is a free person and can do anything and can go to anywhere...
even if naruto drags him to konoha wont he will escape again?
Spoiler for precaution:
ShikamaruSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 13:11   Link #10
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemonwithin
for all you people who say naruto will bring sasuke back to konoha its impossible
just think if he comes back everyone would hate him, he is a trator to their village
it just doesnt make sense that he could come back, he will go no matter wat, even if they brought him back everyone would look down on him as an enemy and hed try to run away again, the second he took that pill he reached the point of no return
Actually, if Naruto is able to bring back a bruised and unconscious Sasuke, it would actually make sense for the villagers to be pissed at Naruto along with the fact that the villagers don't know about Sasuke trying to be a traitor and him being the last of the Uchiha while Naruto is simply the reincarnation of a demon in their views.

And I also believe that it would be a waste of a good character to simply to the cliche action of becoming evil and becoming another villain to be killed off. We already have the Uchiha traitor known as Itachi so what Sasuke is doing isn't exactly an original idea when it was done already by his brother except Itachi being able to prove his own strength and leave of his own accord without needing the help of others.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 13:37   Link #11
CyberPunk

the cliche of being "saved" by naruto is even worse. sasuke originally left to seek the help of another so that he WOULDN'T be like itachi and kill a close friend to gain power, which is a much easier method if you ask me.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 13:54   Link #12
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
the cliche of being "saved" by naruto is even worse. sasuke originally left to seek the help of another so that he WOULDN'T be like itachi and kill a close friend to gain power, which is a much easier method if you ask me.
A method that he's trying to commit now unless there's a way use chidori against someone in a non lethal way.
Old 2004-09-26, 16:16   Link #13
Indignation

Sasuke must kill Naruto to obtain Itachi's ultimate Sharingan, and Naruto won't go back without Sasuke.

It's VERY unlikely that Susuke will actually kill Naruto, as that would sort of end the series in a very weird way. Most definately, Naruto is going to beat Sasuke to a pulp, or Kakashi will do it, then they will go back to Konoha together. Alternatively Susuke may beat Naruto/Kakashi to a pulp, then decide to spare Naruto at the last second, but I think that is extremely unlikely...

My two cents.
Indignation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 19:07   Link #14
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
A method that he's trying to commit now unless there's a way use chidori against someone in a non lethal way.
your point is? in your last post, you decided to leave out the little details i pointed out. you complained about him being unoriginal when he clearly was very original in his method to gain power. again, you're a ranting naruto fanboy.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 22:29   Link #15
ShadowGuyver

Naruto's gonna beat Sasuke to a bloody pulp, both will cry, and reconcile.
Then they will walk into the sunset holding hands.

Take Garaa for example, you'd think he was past the point of redemption.
But infact, he turns out to be a good guy now.
ShadowGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 22:58   Link #16
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
your point is? in your last post, you decided to leave out the little details i pointed out. you complained about him being unoriginal when he clearly was very original in his method to gain power. again, you're a ranting naruto fanboy.
I just saying that Sasuke is doing the things that Itachi did to gain more power as in turning traitor and "trying" to kill his best friend. The problem is Itachi was able to do what he did to gain more power through his own strength and skills while Sasuke has to rely on others and a curse seal to do what his brother had done, though on a less grander scale.

I do remember Itachi being around the same age as Sasuke when he killed his best friend, wiped all of the Uchiha clan, and leaving Konoha by himself while Sasuke is in no way close to his brother in ability and strength thus the need for the curse seal. Even if Sasuke was allowed to train with Orochimaru, this won't allow him to get further towards his goal of beating Itachi when the whole time Itachi has gain more strength since the time he left Konoha and possibly now continues to develop it unless you think Itachi is the type of guy who sits around does nothing. The true fact is the existence of constant gap in strength between the both of them with one of which have the ability to increase his own skills instead of taking hand outs that have strings attached.
Old 2004-09-26, 23:01   Link #17
strategos

U guys remember when Kakashi was talking to Sasuke in the tree before he left the village. HE was thinking about what Kakashi said. I think Kakashi said "because of me a friend died" Maybe Kakashi will get to the fight. seeing them both on the floor. then Kabuto appears and Kabuto or Orochimaru start talking to Kakashi if this looks familiar. Kakashi will start talking about his past. Sasuke will hear about Kakashi horrible past. The he will see the biggest mistake he made, Then when he wants to return with naruto and Kakashi Orochimaru and/or Kabuto will try to stop him(Sasuke). Then Kakashi will try to save Sasuke, but then we see that someone jumps first. And Gaara appear, lookinhg for revange for the Village of Sando because of the death of Kaze kage. Then we will see Gaara vs Orochimaru.
I wonder if Gaara has some new techniques? Or did he find the thing to protect?
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-26, 23:04   Link #18
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
U guys remember when Kakashi was talking to Sasuke in the tree before he left the village. HE was thinking about what Kakashi said. I think Kakashi said "because of me a friend died" Maybe Kakashi will get to the fight. seeing them both on the floor. then Kabuto appears and Kabuto or Orochimaru start talking to Kakashi if this looks familiar. Kakashi will start talking about his past. Sasuke will hear about Kakashi horrible past. The he will see the biggest mistake he made, Then when he wants to return with naruto and Kakashi Orochimaru and/or Kabuto will try to stop him(Sasuke). Then Kakashi will try to save Sasuke, but then we see that someone jumps first. And Gaara appear, lookinhg for revange for the Village of Sando because of the death of Kaze kage. Then we will see Gaara vs Orochimaru.
I wonder if Gaara has some new techniques? Or did he find the thing to protect?
It's better than the usual predictable ideas certain people keep on posting. Never thought there would be so many variations of predictions that lead only to Sasuke being the victor and getting to Orochimaru.
Old 2004-09-26, 23:15   Link #19
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
It's better than the usual predictable ideas certain people keep on posting. Never thought there would be so many variations of predictions that lead only to Sasuke being the victor and getting to Orochimaru.
i think there wont be a victor in this battle
it will end like the goku and vegeta battle
the battle will end in a double knock out. it is logical
why? becuase Sasuke is the only one who can kill itachi in a future
when he become jounin
Naruto cant die because he is the "hero" of the series
SO nobody dies. and will happend like or similar like i said
Kakashi will appear.
Kakashi memories
Has anyone ever wonder why does always Kakashi stay in the Stone from early to late?
He said in episode 80 how he regrets the things that happened in the past
he made a mistake like Sasuke did. Thats why when Sasuke hear Kakashi story he will soon realizes the thing he really needed the most, not power but his friends
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 00:01   Link #20
chamelean75

Even though I feel that Naruto is stronger and that he hasn't gained his full potential yet (only one tail), I feel that this will end in a double KO. I mean if naruto took out sasuke and dragged him back to the village, that would be too goody goody. Obviously if sasuke took naruto out and proceeded to kill him, kakashi would be there to save him but by that point, sasuke's body would be so corroded that not even oro could use his body. By the way, I don't think any konoha genins from the earlier battles died.
chamelean75 is offline   Reply With Quote