2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.95%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-03-15, 21:35   Link #141
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Saber have a very high sense of honour and duty, she might be tempted to do it, but in this case she will fulffil her final duty before she becomes a heroic spirit.

Afterall, her reason to be an eirei (heroic spirit) is because of that unfullfiled duty, not to be human. There is no reason for her to be human in present day. What she can do? She is from different era and time.

Rin is very caring torwards Shirou, just be patient.
Even so, stuff can change her wish. I mean for her being with Shirou, she is not the same hero she was when she was in the last holy grail. She is more like a normal girl this time, in the eyes of Shirou, and she is also more limited in fighting this time. You can notice all the changes she is going through, although I'm not sure how she was in the last holy grail war, but right now I am sure she is different from back then, and who did this? Shirou, and so she can change that wish she want's to fullfil. We are still awaiting more character developments from the characters so... The show is still at the point of anything can happen.

hahaha, I aint going for a ShirouxRin.
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 22:12   Link #142
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq

Though I hope you won't be too disappointed when (if a relationship does happen) Rin and Shirou do end up in such a situation. It's where all the signs are pointing, and has been for the past ten episodes.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-03-15, 22:30   Link #143
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiyar
Though I hope you won't be too disappointed when (if a relationship does happen) Rin and Shirou do end up in such a situation. It's where all the signs are pointing, and has been for the past ten episodes.

-Andiyar
I have to agree with you there. Saber still isn't showing much interest in the baka master of hers' and we're almost at the halfway point, where as Rin(and Sakura) are the two to show the most interest. Of course it's up to Shirou who he really likes, but I wouldn't be surprised with a Rin pairing. Or at least making her head wife of the harem.
Old 2006-03-15, 22:41   Link #144
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Or at least making her head wife of the harem.
Frankly, I can't see any of the three girls agreeing to a harem scenario.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 22:51   Link #145
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
but I wouldn't be surprised with a Rin pairing. Or at least making her head wife of the harem.
I was under the impression that Rin is already the Head wife.... atleast she took no time establishing herself as the "alpha" of the group...
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 00:39   Link #146
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
I have to agree with you there. Saber still isn't showing much interest in the baka master of hers' and we're almost at the halfway point, where as Rin(and Sakura) are the two to show the most interest. Of course it's up to Shirou who he really likes, but I wouldn't be surprised with a Rin pairing. Or at least making her head wife of the harem.
Rin and Sakura takes interests in Shirou. Shirou takes interest in Saber, and I'm sure you guys are aware of that. The thing is that Saber and who? That is the unknown, and I can see that since she is supposedly the" heroic" character and love does is not supposed to interfere with her. Then again, this is all because she is a servant of Shirou, she has her limits, and she is stubborn.

It was actually a change seeing Saber talking so joyfully with Shirou in the Dojo for the first time without a straigh face.
Old 2006-03-16, 00:56   Link #147
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

well the thing is Shirou would treat any other girl in the same way as Saber, they certainly have their moments but it mostly feels like begining of a close friendship maybe more. Im certainly not going to deny a possible Shirou and Saber relationship in the anime, but they are just begining to connect with each other and is still up in the air which direction it will go. If there was a scale for this Rin would still be leading
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 02:34   Link #148
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
well the thing is Shirou would treat any other girl in the same way as Saber, they certainly have their moments but it mostly feels like begining of a close friendship maybe more. Im certainly not going to deny a possible Shirou and Saber relationship in the anime, but they are just begining to connect with each other and is still up in the air which direction it will go. If there was a scale for this Rin would still be leading

haha, thats the funny things about harem anime. Saber does talk to Shirou more open minded, compared to rin, and tiger. Anyways I am also sure that on a poll Rin would be leading.

Imagine him going out with all 3 of them, and Rin does not know that she is being cheated, or Sakura does not know that she is being cheated. Now that would be something, I wonder what would people think of the anime if it actually ended up like that?
Old 2006-03-16, 07:26   Link #149
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Quote:
Rin and Sakura takes interests in Shirou. Shirou takes interest in Saber, and I'm sure you guys are aware of that. .

I refer you to here. Most of the specific episode references there are indeed from Rin's perspective, but I did mention Shirou's point of view and actions as well

Suffice to say... i disagree. At least with Shirou having a romantic interest in Saber. I've already detailed why. ^_^

-Andiyar
Old 2006-03-16, 09:29   Link #150
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Even so, stuff can change her wish. I mean for her being with Shirou, she is not the same hero she was when she was in the last holy grail. She is more like a normal girl this time, in the eyes of Shirou, and she is also more limited in fighting this time. You can notice all the changes she is going through, although I'm not sure how she was in the last holy grail war, but right now I am sure she is different from back then, and who did this? Shirou, and so she can change that wish she want's to fullfil. We are still awaiting more character developments from the characters so... The show is still at the point of anything can happen.

Still did not make change her priority. She might love Shirou or not, but her knightly sworn to duty will take precedence over her feelings. She lives and believed in chivalry and knight code. This is who Saber was and it will not change, even with love comes into play.

She came too far to let go of her sworn duty and honour as a warrior.
Old 2006-03-16, 14:33   Link #151
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Still did not make change her priority. She might love Shirou or not, but her knightly sworn to duty will take precedence over her feelings. She lives and believed in chivalry and knight code. This is who Saber was and it will not change, even with love comes into play.

The biggest question, and still to be known, is what is this duty that she has to fullfill that she could not do when she was human?

I actually find that quite interesting, did it have to do with someone she loved back then, or something else.
Old 2006-03-16, 18:25   Link #152
stormy001_M1A2

Quote:
The biggest question, and still to be known, is what is this duty that she has to fullfill that she could not do when she was human?

I actually find that quite interesting, did it have to do with someone she loved back then, or something else.
All I can say is, it is not out of love. It is bigger than that, and anime will devote at least one episode about her origins and why she submit to the Grail despite her legendary status.
Old 2006-03-16, 18:26   Link #153
Mr. Guy

Quote:

That doesn't have to be true. There's plenty of faults in every wish and I don't think it's so farfetched that she may change her mind. After all, if her character ends up developing she may begin to question some of her past decisions. Shirou's just the type of guy to bring about change in people.

But even if her mind doesn't change, there's still a huge possibility that Saber will still fall in love with Shirou. The impossibility of the relationship working in the long run is what adds and amplifies it... as well as creates plenty of drama.
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 21:19   Link #154
stormy001_M1A2

But her fate is already etched in her story. Her love if it ever happens with Shirou is doomed.
Old 2009-07-16, 16:27   Link #155
OkamiNoKaze

I think Ilya is a decendent of Rasputin. When I think of Russia and magic, that's the first thing that comes to mind.
also loved THE SCENE with Saber. She does indeed have a nice body, She might actually fill out Rider's costume quite nicely.