AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-04-01, 11:34   Link #1021
Hakai

CxC can obviously get much stronger with time. It hasn't been long since he unlocked it in-universe(months?).

And I'd say the same for the other young SG users as well, don't think any of them are at their peak/full potential.
Old 2018-04-01, 15:44   Link #1022
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise's base will get stronger and his forms' power will go up in proportion to that. So of course CxC can still get more powerful. And Lucidrago, remember that Azazel said that the True Queen can rival Juggernaut Drive. CxC still has a long way to go before it's completed. Ise has to be able to bring out Ddraig's full power, and he has to increase his base stats for that. Let's wait and see.

And of course, when the above happens, True DxD G will be even more powerful. Remember: his forms' power will go up in proportion to how much his base stats improve. That's what I'm saying here, and also that CxC can still improve further.
Old 2018-04-01, 16:07   Link #1023
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

We could make the argument that his base is solid but not good enough when compared to his opposition.

Sairaorg has extreme physical power while Vali is overflowing with talent in magic+ his Lucifer demonic power reserves.

Ise might have better physical stats in attack &/or durability compared to Vali but, in terms of balance & effect, Vali still outranks him.

This will change when Ise learns to access the power of Great Red in his body at will. Then his raw dragon power might outrank Vali & get even stronger.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 16:18   Link #1024
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Neither Ise nor Vali have a base strong enough for bringing out the Two Heavenly Dragons' full power. It's just that Vali can currently bring out more of Albion's power than Ise can Ddraig's. I'm sure they'll each be able to do it eventually, though.
Old 2018-04-01, 16:19   Link #1025
KnightShade

the fact remains that we have no accurate measure of issei's base that can be confirmed via feats. it's all heresay, and the power ups eluded to pretty much negate the need for a high base anyway.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2018-04-01 at 16:54.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 16:34   Link #1026
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Indra says Issei is B-class but causes SSS-class miracles.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 16:35   Link #1027
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
CxC can obviously get much stronger with time. It hasn't been long since he unlocked it in-universe(months?).

And I'd say the same for the other young SG users as well, don't think any of them are at their peak/full potential.
Maybe so but my problem is when people keep saying that CxC=Ddraig's full strength without considering it may not not be the case. CxC makes Isse gain access to Longinus Smasher (being able to use it without going JD) and even penetrate, two powers that the past possessors could never use since they couldn't attain CxC form. So, in a way CxC has done what it's promised to do, unleashing the full power of Ddraig.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 16:53   Link #1028
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
Indra says Issei is B-class but causes SSS-class miracles.
context please?
Old 2018-04-01, 16:56   Link #1029
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
context please?
That was in Volume 12. Basically Indra stated while Ise's individual power is weaker than gods or a lot of faction leaders, he can create miracles to save him & win the day. Like when he got a new body from Great Red or when Great Red killed the Demonic Beasts rampaging through the Underworld.
Old 2018-04-01, 16:58   Link #1030
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Nope. This info about B-class and SSS-clas was revealed this volume. I check the jp wiki every day and no such info until recently was ever on.
Old 2018-04-01, 17:10   Link #1031
Shieldbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
Nope. This info about B-class and SSS-clas was revealed this volume. I check the jp wiki every day and no such info until recently was ever on.
It. Was said long ago when indra said that cao cao explodes to. S class when cornered and ise to sss class. It was in volume 12 chapter hero
Shieldbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 17:11   Link #1032
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Are you sure? I did find this in Volume 12 between Indra & Cao Cao.

Quote:
“……For me who was born as a descendant of a hero while also being the possessor of the ultimate spear, this was the only path available for me. The only option where I had to fight against the superior-beings….”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! Shitty brat-kun! Listen to the words of God that aren’t so nice. Okay then? People like you who usually have B-class powers but get S-class powers when serious are quite common. The problem is crazy guys who have B-class powers in usual times and when they are serious, but gets SSS-class powers when they need to finish it. These guys are the most troublesome. In a battle where we could definitely win, they reverse it with unknown things. –You tasted that yourself right? Yeah, that Sekiryuutei is that type of guy.”
Old 2018-04-01, 17:25   Link #1033
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Ah. It's just like I said though, the info was not put on the Japanese wiki until recently. That's why I assumed it was revealed in this volume.
Old 2018-04-01, 17:39   Link #1034
Lucidrago

The problem with Issei is that his base has some really low specs and he has a support-type Sacred Gear that basically just boosts his stats. Same with Vali. Except Vali has high demonic powers while Issei's is very low. Neither is he a physical monster in his base like Sairaorg. And we know nothing about what Great Red's and Ophis' power is going to do. All we know is that his base slightly increases when he gets a new form.

What's 'raw Dragon power?' If you can't say what that is then you have no business putting it in a post.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 18:01   Link #1035
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise's base improved because of Dragon Deification. And awakening Great Red's power might also improve it further. The time when his base improved due to Dragon Deification, the True Queen became Maou-class. With Great Red's power, his base should improve enough that the True Queen should become at least low-tier God-class if not higher. Again: these forms, DxD G mode included, should increase in overall power output based on how strong his base is. Right now Ise can't bring out Ddraig's full power, so that means his base isn't good enough for that yet.

@Royalknightftw: Ise can't bring out Ddraig's full power yet. In terms of pure power. He can use all of Ddraig's abilities, yes, but he can't really bring out his full power (in terms of raw power output) yet.

In Volume 17, Euclid said he'd able to master Juggernaut Drive, and Ddraig said if it's him he'd be able to bring out more than his full power. It's because Euclid is Maou-class in base form, which is more than enough to bring out Ddraig's full power. Ise and Vali have to get their respective base forms up to right below Maou-class or so.
Old 2018-04-01, 18:09   Link #1036
EternalDragonGod Ise

@Lucidrago My God you really hate Ise. i only read from you how weak he is and blahblahblah ...
Ise Base were shit from Vol 1 to 11 than in 12 they become better because of his rebirth and now (vol25) should be near Valis, its only logical, he trains very very hard. He has the Dram to become the strongest Dragon.
Hell Ise has drunk the Drink of Gods, I belive it was stated that not many can drink this. Also The Power of Infinity is spreading out of his Body. So something is starting/happening with his Body.
And Ise has Dragon-powers, what they are we don`t know yet. I mean would be very sadly if he has no Dragon-powers, he is after all an Dragon turned Devil. maybe he can shout destructive Energy in Beams like Ophis, maybe the Dragon Aure like Crom, maybe he creates his own Flames that a simliar to Ddraigs, maybe everything and more I listed. Ise is not only a Powertype anymore, he is slowly gaining more Techniques. And I belive Dragon have something simliar ad Demonic-Power so Ise should also have that combineded with his Demonic-Power.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 18:23   Link #1037
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No one's denying that he doesn't have Dragon powers. All Dragon-related Sacred Gear possessors have Dragon powers, it's just that Ise post-Volume 12 also has the body of a dragon which gives him more Dragon powers than other Dragon-related Sacred Gear possessors. And he stands to gain more when Great Red's power awakens. How much he gains remains to be seen.

I don't think his base is close to Vali's yet, but like I said already, it did improve due to Dragon Deification and the power of infinity spreading throughout his entire body might also make it improve a little more (I'm not sure about this, though). But one thing: getting his new body didn't improve his base a whole lot. Due to his base originally being crap, there was only a slight improvement.
Old 2018-04-01, 19:04   Link #1038
EternalDragonGod Ise

mh don`t think so...
and its normal that after his rebirth he is not as Powerful as an God or Maou (example). I mean Vali is also this Powerful only because of his long Years of training. And that is the Thing Ise can fight Vali after One Year in the Supernatrual were Vali trains since he is 7 ?
I belive his Base states are actually quit high. I mean how much and how hard he trains. Also his stamina is now very good, too.
I belive that the awaken of Great Reds Power has nothing to do with his Boosted Gear but his Body.

You know the Power of Inifinity is the most Powerful Power in Highschool DxD or one of the Top 2 or 3. Logical it should not be a little. You make it sound like that the Power of Infinity is nothing Special.(Sorry If iam wrong but it seems like it) I mean would take Vali even a little bit of Ophis Power, than he is a goner in seconds.

Last edited by EternalDragonGod Ise; 2018-04-01 at 19:24.
Old 2018-04-01, 19:28   Link #1039
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Go and reread the scene in Volume 12 where Ddraig and Ise talk about his new body. Ddraig states clearly that the improvement to his base is "only that much" because he was originally crap to begin with. And then try to process that. You're being way too much of an Ise fanboy. I also like Ise, but come on.

And as for the power of infinity. Yes, it's a great and amazing power. But it's not confirmed yet that it spreading throughout his whole body will improve his base. We don't know what it's doing exactly and Ddraig saying because of it that Ophis might be trying to make him the third Dragon God is only speculation at the moment.
Old 2018-04-01, 19:49   Link #1040
EternalDragonGod Ise

YES at Vol 12 now we are at vol 25, a little bit Time is gone now or not?! And many Events happend and I belive Ise would have trained most likely everyday or min. 3 Times per Week. So his Base should be improved (greatly) if we would use LOGIC!
No i am being logical and take Ise`s insane growth in + the other Events and Training combineded.
The Power of Infinity made Ophis the most Powerful Being (with Great Red and Ophis) with an great Gap to Shiva who is Number 2.
I think the Infinity Power change his Soul (gives him Divinity and make it so that his Soul is that of a Deity) were Great Reds Power change his Body (make it immensly Stronger, more Stamina, greater Speed, durability, simpily the Base). But that is my Opinion.