AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-03-31, 14:41   Link #1001
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Two volumes ago we got very suggestive image of Akeno giving Issei not-paizuri
Guess we got signals early in the arc
Yes.. That image was surprising too..

First the most busty girl and then the Loli, both in suggestive images... Maybe Shin, will continue with this kind of images..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 15:19   Link #1002
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

that's why it's the "true high school dxd"
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 18:46   Link #1003
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Vergil_Lucifer said on Discord that the arc title is really "Red Dragon Emperor of Blazing Truth × White Dragon of Emperor of Morning Star - True Dragon of Kuou Academy" and in the original Japanese text we also have ハイスクールD×D (which is how "High School D×D" is written in Japanese) in parentheses which Bennia Lover said might be the true/alternate reading of the part after the hyphen. And the "Shin" in "Shin High School D×D" means "True", so I'm guessing it's referring to Ise's awakening as a True Dragon and being called "True High School D×D" (since Vidar gave him the nickname "High School D×D" with the regular kanji and hiragana reading being "Red Dragon of Kuou Academy" or something like that).

So anyway, yeah, there's apparently no "(s)" and the part after the hyphen refers to Ise only.
Old 2018-03-31, 19:10   Link #1004
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
I had a different opinion from a friend martial artist on this subject. He told me that he usually considers a technique as dominated when he can use the technique with ease and without apparent errors of execution, and that the same technique can have different effects for two people who have mastered it because of the person's basic output.

In that case, when Isse started to use CxC mode instantly even without the chanting and without difficulty in terms of stamina, we may well consider CxC mode as dominated. As for changing the level of the mode from Ultimate class to Maou class this should be more by the increase of Isse's basic output and the mode only adjusted to that increase. When the basic level of Isse increases further CxC mode will naturally become more powerful. Juggernaut mode is a forced release of power, so much so that it kills the user, almost unrelated to user training, we should not use this as the default to decide if a mode has been completely mastered.

After Ise used the JG he had 1 % of his life span remain, which was later restored due Koneko senjus treatment. Ise searched to find on other way as relying JG. At that time Ajuka remodel Ise Evil Pieces program, because the original has been changed. So this has been done, because Ajuka wanted, that Ise use the power of Red Dragon Emperor , so Ise could use promotion without the king´s approval. As he fought the hero faction , he awakened Triania, before he used it, Ise was afraid, because he thought that he will use the power of JG, but Dragi explained that this time is different, because the aura feel like when he possessed his body. During the fight with Sariagoig Ise unlocked the CxC mode. Dragi stated, that its power is unstable. Yeah I know trained to use his CxC as long it was possible for him. He unlocked his Dividing Wyvern Fairy and the Longinous Smasher , but the key is, that its power is stile unstable . It is like he DxD mode which he awakened in volume 20. In volume 21 his DxD mode was downgraded to his pseudo DxD mode, because Ise could not handle the power of Orphis . We know from volume 22, that Ise can use his CxC mode without chanting and that its power has been increased due DxD mode. He defeated Barqiel with CxC form so its proved, that his True Queen has reached Satan level in terms of power. Before the fight happened with Dulio , Ajuka examined Ise Evil pieces and told Ise, those evil pieces has turn into mutation pieces. He stated, that Ise cannot use his true DxD mode not, because Ise lack of stamina, in fact it was, because Orphis power was split into two (Lilth) , they need to resonated or to return to their original state . An other element is, that Ise needs to awaken the power of GR , that is dormant in his body.
In Volume 25 we got the information, which tell us, that Ise pseudo DxD mode has been increased (Duration, power etc. ) .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 20:05   Link #1005
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Yeah True Dragon(s) makes no sense as Vali does not attend Kuoh Academy.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 21:18   Link #1006
thefreakmike

So the final arc's title refers only to Issei after all
Old 2018-03-31, 22:31   Link #1007
B214

That remains to be seen. The arc isn't over. What if the title doesn't imply Vali joining Kuoh academy but rather Ise and Vali will fight their match in Kuoh academy.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 23:17   Link #1008
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Kuoh academy is too small for them.
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 23:26   Link #1009
thefreakmike

Well then RIP Kuoh academy, you will be greatly missed
Old 2018-03-31, 23:50   Link #1010
B214

They can create an artificial space for that.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 00:40   Link #1011
Lucidrago

I'm really tired of this assumption that CxC is going to be more powerful than Juggernaut Drive. Nothing has indicated such an assumption. Just because it's said to surpass Juggernaut Drive doesn't mean it's more powerful than it or that it will be. Juggernaut Drive is a forced releasing of Ddraig's power that costs the user their live (unless you're Vali). So we can't judge that Issei's CCQ would be at the same level just because that's just the way it would naturally progress. Why would there be DxD then?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 03:22   Link #1012
EternalDragonGod Ise

I don`t belive that Ise would now have any Problems with JD? To think Ise would die is foolish.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 04:49   Link #1013
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I'm really tired of this assumption that CxC is going to be more powerful than Juggernaut Drive. Nothing has indicated such an assumption. Just because it's said to surpass Juggernaut Drive doesn't mean it's more powerful than it or that it will be. Juggernaut Drive is a forced releasing of Ddraig's power that costs the user their live (unless you're Vali). So we can't judge that Issei's CCQ would be at the same level just because that's just the way it would naturally progress. Why would there be DxD then?
Yeah Vali EJD can reached god in terms of power this was proven, when Vali killed Pluto an ultimate class grim reaper. In fact Vali has also awaking the power of DxD mode, so we can guess his EJD got strong like Ise CXC mode. So if Vali how is Ise rival can reached god level in terms of power why should this not applies for Ise CXC mode? This the kind of logic what I don´t understand. It was stated that the power of CxC is unstable, so it was never stated that the power has stabilise.
Old 2018-04-01, 07:36   Link #1014
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Yeah Vali EJD can reached god in terms of power this was proven, when Vali killed Pluto an ultimate class grim reaper. In fact Vali has also awaking the power of DxD mode, so we can guess his EJD got strong like Ise CXC mode. So if Vali how is Ise rival can reached god level in terms of power why should this not applies for Ise CXC mode? This the kind of logic what I don´t understand. It was stated that the power of CxC is unstable, so it was never stated that the power has stabilise.
The reason why Vali (EJOD) is stronger than Issei's (CxC) is mainly because of their base. Vali is still superior to Issei base wise and also Issei hasn't quite mastered all aspects of (CxC). The forms of (CxC) and (EJOD) are different which is another thing to take into account. For Issei he has to master all the evil pieces variation. Issei sucks and using magic so he still hasn't mastered that bishop aspect and he rarely use it. He mainly use only the Rook aspect because of power since Issei is a power type.

For Vali he don't have to worry about all that because his (EJOD) is an improvement after he successfully sealed all of the past possessors' consciousness.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 07:55   Link #1015
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
The reason why Vali (EJOD) is stronger than Issei's (CxC) is mainly because of their base. Vali is still superior to Issei base wise and also Issei hasn't quite mastered all aspects of (CxC). The forms of (CxC) and (EJOD) are different which is another thing to take into account. For Issei he has to master all the evil pieces variation. Issei sucks and using magic so he still hasn't mastered that bishop aspect and he rarely use it. He mainly use only the Rook aspect because of power since Issei is a power type.

For Vali he don't have to worry about all that because his (EJOD) is an improvement after he successfully sealed all of the past possessors' consciousness.
What Am I talking ? I said when Ise master CxC his power will be heavenly dragon class or god class in terms of power. You cannot applied this about Vali is superior in his base, it was the case but Ise trained very hard plus his body is made from GR flesh and blood. His power will increase as well as soon he awakened GR power. The CXC is Ise answer to the JG , but he needs to master his Triania first.
Old 2018-04-01, 09:01   Link #1016
EternalDragonGod Ise

I belive the Prozess to turn Ise in a Dragon God and with this makes his Base higher (very much higher) starts in Vol 24 where Infinity Power spreads out of Ise`s whole Body. And I also belive with this his Soul will somehow change to that of a Deity? Don`t know but would be only logical that also his Soul change not only his Body and Power. Hope Ise will have something simliar as Ophis Destructive Energy that can be shot as a beam.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 09:21   Link #1017
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
I belive the Prozess to turn Ise in a Dragon God and with this makes his Base higher (very much higher) starts in Vol 24 where Infinity Power spreads out of Ise`s whole Body. And I also belive with this his Soul will somehow change to that of a Deity? Don`t know but would be only logical that also his Soul change not only his Body and Power. Hope Ise will have something simliar as Ophis Destructive Energy that can be shot as a beam.
If he can become a dragon god or not is different question. But it would be difficult for Ise because God cannot be reincarnated into devils. If the mutation pieces can make this possible, then Ise will be a dragon god.
His strength should be in his base high class devil at least.
Old 2018-04-01, 10:23   Link #1018
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Satan-level at least in base
Old 2018-04-01, 11:18   Link #1019
KnightShade

What feats does issei have in base to suggest that?
Old 2018-04-01, 11:25   Link #1020
Royalknightftw

Issei has mastered CxC. You cannot take CxC =Heavenly dragon's power literally.
EJOD has stronger power output but only for a short time, even now Vali needs to nerf his EJOD so he can use it for a longer period
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote