Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-23, 19:35   Link #61
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I would like to see more Ninja-esque tactic instead of all this head on stuff. Sure it's fun watching the clashing of two fighters, but aren't they supposed to be Ninjas?
Lol true. The only person you actually see thinking and having a plan ready is Shikamaru.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 02:18   Link #62
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Things I would change :-

1) Having clones to create the Rasengan.... but I guess it would make him too powerful if he could create it out of no where.

2) The orange and black jumper suit is fine, until you get to the pants. The length just defiles any fashion norm known to mankind. They should be longer.
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 03:38   Link #63
Ichimaru

1hko = lame

i like to see naruto inflict more damage instead of one hit KO...
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 11:11   Link #64
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I wouldn´t change anything, Naruto is great as it is, right now.

I just can´t understand all this people crying about how bad naruto has become, "bäh I hate sasuke" / "bäh naruto is dumbass" /"bäh stupid story envolving" /"bäh I quit reading this crap" "buhu bääähhä...."

Come on, guys, this is a FAN-forum, you should accept Naruto as it is, Masashi Kishimoto cannot adapt the manga to all individual preferences.
Deal with it!

Naruto 4tw
Old 2007-08-27, 17:37   Link #65
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Pretty good really. I also like it the way it is, but it would be a little better if Naruto had more girls falling for him. I mean the guy does so much and in the end
not even one girl approches him, except maybe Hinata, form time to time. It just doesn't seem fair that after he works so hard, he doesn't even get the appreciation or the reward that he diserves.
Don't you think it would be a little more interesting if there were just a few more girls falling for Naruto, it would certainly spice things up more. Because the way I see it, only Hinata loves the confident and determined side of Naruto and Sakura who sort of acts like a big sister sometimes and shows just small hints about becoming something real.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 19:07   Link #66
Kinjo

First of all I'd postpone the first realese of naruto so that the show would start right now. Then there wouldnt be any need for fillers and the anime could follow the manga to a 100%. I would change the fact that the animations at times have been very bad. I'd also change the pace of the fights so that they're not just two hits and then some talking, then a five minute staredown then two punches and so on and so on. I want the fights to be like Naruto VS Sasuke was on the hospital roof. Also I'd introduce the secret kagebunshin training method BEFORE the timeskip so that Naruto would be able to keep Sasukes pace in a realistic way, bringing Naruto back after the timeskip with lots of different jutsu.

And yes, new clothes could be sweet.
Also I'd like Sakura to be training hard from the beginning of the show instead of Sasuke-kin:ing everyone to death.
Kinjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 19:40   Link #67
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h View Post
2) The orange and black jumper suit is fine, until you get to the pants. The length just defiles any fashion norm known to mankind. They should be longer.
Yes sir. You coudn't be more right.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 14:46   Link #68
Hinata <3er

I would make it so Naruto ACTUALLY liked Hinata a lot. Thats the only thing I would change probably. Oh, and I would make Shikamaru win his match with Temari. Those are the 2 things.
Hinata <3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 16:36   Link #69
Irkalla
I asked for this

I would give him more of Yondaime's bishines
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 13:50   Link #70
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
I would kill off naruto and re-name the series sasuke yay
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 19:38   Link #71
whatasob
MY HAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
If you could change anything about Naruto...what would it be???
o god, sry guys but TENTEN'S EXISTENCE

most useless kunoichi ever spawned, and i dont care what the fanboys say
whatasob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 00:37   Link #72
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatasob View Post
o god, sry guys but TENTEN'S EXISTENCE

most useless kunoichi ever spawned, and i dont care what the fanboys say
Tenten has a purpose. Neji needs a girlfriend.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 02:36   Link #73
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Put Hinata into Team 7 and Sakura into Team 8 from the very start. That alone would make the series 10x better...
^^
*agrees*

I'd also
-have someone else be the current 5th Hokage and...
-change the story around a bit so Sasuke pulls an Aizen, buy stabbing Sakura in the stomach instead of punching her (right before the rescue sasuke arc began).
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 09:06   Link #74
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I wouldn´t change anything, Naruto is great as it is, right now.

I just can´t understand all this people crying about how bad naruto has become, "bäh I hate sasuke" / "bäh naruto is dumbass" /"bäh stupid story envolving" /"bäh I quit reading this crap" "buhu bääähhä...."

Come on, guys, this is a FAN-forum, you should accept Naruto as it is, Masashi Kishimoto cannot adapt the manga to all individual preferences.
Deal with it!

Naruto 4tw
I agree that some people are complaining, but I think most of us are still Naruto fans, but are just looking at certain aspects of the Manga, which could be improved upon. Sure he can't make everyone happy and I'm sure not everyone will be happy with the ending, but at the same token when Kish. says stuff like he has alot planned for the other teams as well and he hasn't really shown much of the other teams than people will critique things based on the manga and what he has said, not simply if they like it or not. I enjoy Naruto, but I still think it could be improved upon. This wasn't a thread about disliking Naruto it was one in which people gives insight in how they would have don't certain elements in Naruto to improve upon.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 10:20   Link #75
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h View Post
Things I would change :-

1) Having clones to create the Rasengan.... but I guess it would make him too powerful if he could create it out of no where.

I don't have any problem with the Rasengan thing... it was pretty brilliant idea imo.

Now the colors he wears i DO have a problem with.... and as tkdtiger said, I'd like to see more subtlety, less fights. How can Naruto be expected to be taken seriously as a ninja when people can see him coming from a mile away? His clothes are practically glow-in-the-dark!

It's supposed to be all about stealth with ninja, everything certain characters (e.g. Naruto) are not. I'd like to see more characters like Kabuto, who are REAL ninja. Spying/espionage, sneak-attacks, playing dirty and not by the rules or some kind of "honor" system. The ninja in the narutoverse seem more like samurai or other type of warrior other than ninja. After all, aren't ninja supposed to be all stealth, used largely for assassinations? I'd like to see more characters that are more like ANBU. AT least they don't wear brightly colored clothes.
Old 2007-09-05, 11:53   Link #76
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Tenten has a purpose. Neji needs a girlfriend.
-You obviously haven't seen how she was looking at Lee when he recovered. If you have then take a closer look. You'll se what I am talking about . A big on that...
Old 2007-09-05, 15:34   Link #77
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Change Naruto's outfit...COME ON!!!
make him look decent for pete's sake!!

AND.....have another time skip to when four years pass..then have Naruto return
real BADASS!!!!..
Old 2007-09-07, 23:38   Link #78
Nameless

A lot:
1) Bring actual closure to arcs instead of dragging them on. Naruto lost a lot of its Japanese fan base because of this. There's just no closure!

2) No more Uchiha band wagoning. I'm seriously getting tired of the anime/manga being about "Sasuke" and not "Naruto". First arc, Sasuke leaving. Second arc, Sasuke being with Orochimaru and being stronger. Third arc, BACK to Sasuke/Itachi again?

3) More focus on other characters. The first season was awesome. Everyone had screen time. Now it's like- Naruto, Sasuke, and a little bit of Kakashi.

4) People need to die like they're spoken of, or stay dead. Orochimaru came back to life? What is this, Dragon Ball Z? At least Dragon Ball Z had closure to arcs - Read change #1.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-07, 23:43   Link #79
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Everything lately seems to be about Sasuke and akatsuki, and yet the name is Naruto...interesting....
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 01:15   Link #80
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Tenten will die, so she can stop taking up useful air time.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote