AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-15, 09:50   Link #1
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

[Manga] If you could change anything about Naruto...what would it be???

This applies to the series and any of the characters or their abilities and nature!

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 10:07   Link #2
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
make him look more cool and much slimmer, maybe another outfit.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 11:42   Link #3
Endbo

cooler outfit
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 11:49   Link #4
othafa

I'd give Naruto some kind of Katon move and have him summon frogs and use combo techniques more often.

KB + Wind on one + Fire on another
Summon frog + combi henge
Summon frog + spit oil + fire

So many possibilities
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 12:17   Link #5
Urotsukidoji
*IT Support

I would probably give the series less filler, more action, and limit it to about three seasons. Really, 220 episodes split between nine seasons is just a little bit too much...
Urotsukidoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 13:13   Link #6
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i woulda given him a darker outfit, put some blue and black into it with orange here or there.
Old 2007-08-15, 13:42   Link #7
tatami
back in black

a cooler outfit for naruto , no love triangle , some brain for naruto
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 16:22   Link #8
BlackShinobi07

I would definitely make Naoruto's outfit much cooler with a better designe and get rid of those high water pants.They dont even reach down to his ankes. Orange and black with blonde hair is just screaming for a redesign. His outfit friom part one looked much better with the blue and orange design? His shippuden outfit Just doesnt work for me. I would also replace his current forehead protector with the one he woar in part one. The shippuden version is too big and long.

As for his justu, i would give him at one or two wind jutsus. Im tired of seeing him do "kagebunshin no jutsu" in EVERY damn battle. Something else would be nice. I would aslo change his FRS. I would not make it into the shape of a shuriken. To me that move so weird. The look of it and the fact thats it a shurinke that cant be thrown is a little stupid. Choji even commented on it rediculous it is. Speaking of him performing justus, i would allow him do rasengan with one hand instead of always using a clone. This way it would actually seem as though hes actually masterd the jutsu.

In addition, in the beginning of Shippuden, instead of Team Gai, i would have have made Team Kurenai go to support Kakashi's team. This way during a battle, since kureani is pregnant, there would have probably been some foreshadowing.

I would change a lot about the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. Like itsead of Asume dying, it would have been, Gia with Rock lee avenging him. Their connection is so strong it would have had more of an impact on the reader to see Lee push him self to the brink of death to avenge the only persn who ever had faith in him. That would have been an awesome story. I also wools have let Choji and Ino do more in that arc. They basically just stoo there most of the time watching Kakashi get beat up by Kakuzu. Oh yea, i would have also given some background on both Kakzu and Hidan so the audience could have known them better Their death also wouldnt have been so sudden either. I mean come peolpe, they were kind of easily beat.

I also wouldnt let the sharingan be able to surpress the kyuubi. I mean Naruto needs some kind of advantage over Sasuke.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 16:27   Link #9
Ryuujin

Put Hinata into Team 7 and Sakura into Team 8 from the very start. That alone would make the series 10x better...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 17:01   Link #10
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

i'd name it: DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho: Ninja style.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 18:23   Link #11
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I would definitely make Naoruto's outfit much cooler with a better designe and get rid of those high water pants.They dont even reach down to his ankes. Orange and black with blonde hair is just screaming for a redesign. His outfit friom part one looked much better with the blue and orange design? His shippuden outfit Just doesnt work for me. I would also replace his current forehead protector with the one he woar in part one. The shippuden version is too big and long.

As for his justu, i would give him at one or two wind jutsus. Im tired of seeing him do "kagebunshin no jutsu" in EVERY damn battle. Something else would be nice. I would aslo change his FRS. I would not make it into the shape of a shuriken. To me that move so weird. The look of it and the fact thats it a shurinke that cant be thrown is a little stupid. Choji even commented on it rediculous it is. Speaking of him performing justus, i would allow him do rasengan with one hand instead of always using a clone. This way it would actually seem as though hes actually masterd the jutsu.

In addition, in the beginning of Shippuden, instead of Team Gai, i would have have made Team Kurenai go to support Kakashi's team. This way during a battle, since kureani is pregnant, there would have probably been some foreshadowing.

I would change a lot about the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. Like itsead of Asume dying, it would have been, Gia with Rock lee avenging him. Their connection is so strong it would have had more of an impact on the reader to see Lee push him self to the brink of death to avenge the only persn who ever had faith in him. That would have been an awesome story. I also wools have let Choji and Ino do more in that arc. They basically just stoo there most of the time watching Kakashi get beat up by Kakuzu. Oh yea, i would have also given some background on both Kakzu and Hidan so the audience could have known them better Their death also wouldnt have been so sudden either. I mean come peolpe, they were kind of easily beat.
You're all over the place. If you have Lee avenging Gai in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc, then why would you want Ino and Chouji to do more? They then wouldn't be in that arc since Team Gai would. I actually think Kishimoto showed guts going the Asuma/Shika route. Lee avenging Gai would have been too cliche. Like something out of a 70's Kung Fu movie. "You have killed my teacher and offended the Shaolin Temple. Prepare to die!"

But Kishimoto is not the problem. He has done okay outside of that horrible Naruto vs. Kakuzu fight. He knows more about his world and characters than any of us. It's the damn anime that is ruining Shippuden for us all.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 18:46   Link #12
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
You're all over the place. If you have Lee avenging Gai in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc, then why would you want Ino and Chouji to do more? They then wouldn't be in that arc since Team Gai would. I actually think Kishimoto showed guts going the Asuma/Shika route. Lee avenging Gai would have been too cliche. Like something out of a 70's Kung Fu movie. "You have killed my teacher and offended the Shaolin Temple. Prepare to die!"

But Kishimoto is not the problem. He has done okay outside of that horrible Naruto vs. Kakuzu fight. He knows more about his world and characters than any of us. It's the damn anime that is ruining Shippuden for us all.
I know Choji and Ino wouldnt be in that arc if it was Lee avenging Gai. I was just saying I would have liked them to do more so we could have really seen what they learned.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:06   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Add 100x more drama. I'd keep these characters alive for a long time.
Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari, Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru & Shino.

I would let the other guys/ladies eventually die heroic. To be a ninja shouldnt be fun or great. I'd add lots of bloody massacres. To give a little "Death Note" excitement...

Instead of for all ages..i'd make it for 16+. Adding more romance, action and drama.

I had this feeling right before the introduction of Itachi. It was awesome...

Drama (Zabuza's & Haku's death)
Action, Horror (Orochimaru)
Horror (Gaara)
Drama (Sandaimes death)

I'd give this to the following character:

Spoiler for Itachi:

Spoiler for Gaara:

Spoiler for Anko:

Last but definetly not least. Introduce alot more Ninja Wars and or battles. And skip the talkings during battles. I'd leave info and data for databooks and leave the explainations of techniques (and other similair things) out of the battlegrounds.
Old 2007-08-15, 19:19   Link #14
Rezard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Add 100x more drama. I'd keep these characters alive for a long time.
Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari, Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru & Shino.
Tenten? Shino? These two are completely disposable. The guys who can't die are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru and Kakashi. All the others can die.

I think he should have killed Chouji and Neji back at the Sasuke retrieval arc and redo a more epic battle with Naruto x Kazuku, all the rest is fine.

Well... Maybe making Naruto a little cooler, he has been the under dog for too long.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:21   Link #15
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Spoiler for Anko:

Spoiler:
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:38   Link #16
Deathwing
what do i know

make a better villain somebody who just creeps the hell out of the audience and is totally insane maybe have the villain kill somebody unlike what were stuck with now 2 death's and the characters who died didnt even matter
diffrent costume for naruto (bright orange isn't a good color for a ninja)
more of a verity of moves (clones and rasangan are getting repetitive)
show more of the other characters besides naruto
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 19:56   Link #17
Thrillhouse

I wish he was more...sinister towards kyuubi, make him give himself power and in some way assimilate him later on.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:01   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
Tenten? Shino? These two are completely disposable. The guys who can't die are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru and Kakashi. All the others can die.

I think he should have killed Chouji and Neji back at the Sasuke retrieval arc and redo a more epic battle with Naruto x Kazuku, all the rest is fine.

Well... Maybe making Naruto a little cooler, he has been the under dog for too long.
Would you care if Tenten or Shino dies? Probably not...would you care if it was Naruto, Sasuke (basically the ones you mentioned) hell yeah!

That's why it's alot more dramatic when they die. That's why i mentioned some of them.
Old 2007-08-15, 20:05   Link #19
goth_princess_101

Send a message via Yahoo to goth_princess_101
1. as many have said, better clothes.
2. I agree 16+ and have more action, drama, romance.
3. Tenten and Shino aren't that important. Naruto, Sasuke, etc. are.
4. More fighting.
5. Less fillers.
goth_princess_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 20:35   Link #20
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

-Better bad guys
-Naruto would not wear orange. Retard they should be able to see him
-Girls would be a little less lame
-Sharingan would not be that Uber. Uber it would be, just not that uber.
-NO KAGEBUNSHINS (or a little less of them)
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote