MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Corrected.

Source's Animage, if you're wondering.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 19:36   Link #62
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

so base off the the title of episode 14, the title called: UBW, does this mean..
Spoiler:
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 19:40   Link #63
tragicsmile
おじさんはパスタ好き?

Send a message via AIM to tragicsmile Send a message via Yahoo to tragicsmile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
so base off the the title of episode 14, the title called: UBW, does this mean..
Spoiler:
Spoiler for identity, plot:

I'm just going off what I've heard and remembered, so it would be great if someone more knowledgeable corrected me.
tragicsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 19:45   Link #64
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragicsmile
Spoiler for identity, plot:

I'm just going off what I've heard and remembered, so it would be great if someone more knowledgeable corrected me.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-11, 19:53   Link #65
tragicsmile
おじさんはパスタ好き?

Send a message via AIM to tragicsmile Send a message via Yahoo to tragicsmile
Quote:
Spoiler:
Pretty much, I think.
Spoiler:

You'll probably find better/more information in the Moonlit World; be forewarned that that place is spoiler heaven.
tragicsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:01   Link #66
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Pretty much, I think.
Spoiler:

You'll probably find better/more information in the Moonlit World; be forewarned that that place is spoiler heaven.
hehe Moonlit world, thats where i have been 2 weeks ago ^.^
Old 2006-03-11, 20:03   Link #67
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-11, 20:05   Link #68
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-11, 20:13   Link #69
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

angelsama...ur SHIRO in moonlit's world forum are ya =P lol. btw i havent play the game but.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-11, 20:16   Link #70
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
angelsama...ur SHIRO in moonlit's world forum are ya =P lol. btw i havent play the game but.
Yeah, thats me alright - glad to see i'm getting noticed. ^^
Old 2006-03-11, 20:32   Link #71
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Please people, don't talk about advanced spoiler information in Episode 10 Thread that you can only know if you've played/read about the games.

If you want to talk about stuff that'll happen later on, please talk about it in the Q&A Forum.

Please concentrate on Episode 10 and below.
Old 2006-03-11, 21:48   Link #72
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just watched the subbed version and I'm surprised that Archer is actually giving advices to Shirou on imaging. Not that I get what he's actually talking though...and anyone other than me have a feeling that Shirou is actually gonna use his ability in the next ep?
Old 2006-03-11, 22:02   Link #73
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Just watched the subbed version and I'm surprised that Archer is actually giving advices to Shirou on imaging. Not that I get what he's actually talking though...and anyone other than me have a feeling that Shirou is actually gonna use his ability in the next ep?
Sadly, not in the next ep, that be too fast o.O, this anime goes slowly towards the climax, it builds up as each episode is show each week. BUT Shirou will have uses his ability later on in this anime, just be patient, time tells all.

Oh ya, forgot to mention this, gave this episode a lucky *7* why?
1. Cute Illya!!!
2. Naked Saber!! xP
3. kawaii Rin in her pajamas
4. Saber and Shirou training with hem...bamboo sticks? LOL
5. saber mentioning a little about her past
6. Rin teaching Shirou basics of the basics of magic
7. Archer and Shirou, MAN - MAN chit chat xP

See thats 7 good things right THERE LOL, im just fooling around heh, but is not absoultely why i gave a 7. I gave it a 7 because is giving out some hints on where the story is heading and how will Shirou will develop in his way to become a better fighter. Plus, it Archer's advices is the base of the climax heh so i wont give a higher one until MORE NAKED SABER *joking joking* >< until...some interesting events starts to happen...like for example, Shirou shows his ability(s)?

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2006-03-11 at 22:14.
Old 2006-03-11, 22:19   Link #74
monster

So if you can't beat them in reality, imagine something that'll beat them? If that's all Shirou can do, I'd say he's all set. There's really nothing else he needs to do. Of course, learning how to do it may not be easy.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 22:23   Link #75
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
So if you can't beat them in reality, imagine something that'll beat them? If that's all Shirou can do, I'd say he's all set. There's really nothing else he needs to do. Of course, learning how to do it may not be easy.
It may sound that easy, but believe me there's a lot more to it. ^^
Old 2006-03-11, 22:27   Link #76
ZeRoGravity

damn, and i wanted to see saber with her hair down. I guess we won't see that unless she gives up her knighthood or something. Oh man, the way shirou fought with saber reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach, he'll just blindly charges up to his opponent with no plan what so ever. At least show some sign of progression after sparing with Saber for 2hrs, instead the charge "aaaahhhh" *slap*. "oh you bastard!" Seeing Rin fall, well not fall, collapse was "wth? lol" wasn't expecting that.

This episode overall was a 7, not much happens except for little foreshadows to what will happen later on, still entertaining nonetheless. Needs more Saber <3ing
ZeRoGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 22:57   Link #77
TheDisruptiveOne

Yeah, Rin definitely isn't a morning person is she? She wasn't kidding when she told Shinji she trusts Shirou. Collapsing like that in front of a potential enemy is a dangerous game.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 23:00   Link #78
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne
Yeah, Rin definitely isn't a morning person is she? She wasn't kidding when she told Shinji she trusts Shirou. Collapsing like that in front of a potential enemy is a dangerous game.
wahhh, Shirou misses his chance in getting at Rin *hehe* he misses his 2nd chance at Saber and now...Rin. *sigh* Shirou ...ur hopeless T_T, even i can do better. hehehe ^_^
Old 2006-03-11, 23:16   Link #79
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Spoiler:

Nice episode, cute Ilya.. and darn right cool Archer too~

Spoiler:

For me the conversation about Saber's wish was the best part of the episode, a Saber flashback after her identity has been said would be nice - though i don't think it'll happen.
I agree completely. As much as I enjoyed the comedic nude scene and Ilya, the conversation between Saber and Shirou was wonderful. I like the way she encouraged him and maybe added a little salve to his bruised ego. Her response to Shirou about her motivations was particularly good.
Spoiler for Saber:
As much as I like a little bit of ecchi, I was even happier to hear Saber laugh at Shirou's joke.

I may be alone here, but I interpreted the scene with Shirou and Ilya as a seduction. I think she seduced both Shirou and a whole lot of viewers. I don't pretend to have a complete grip on her motivations beyond the contest, but she seems amazingly crafty. I'm also amazed by the people who dismiss her merely as a stereotypical loli. Sure, she's pushing all the loli buttons, but I suspect she's more of a...
Spoiler for speculation about Ilya:
I hope I made sense there. I just finished the subtitled episode, and I'm doing the Internet version of thinking outloud.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 00:13   Link #80
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
I don't know who I'd trust less: Shinji or Rin. If I were in Shirou's shoes and Rin had just told me about her discussions with Shinji on the possibility of betraying me, and then asking me to eat a strange gem-looking thing, I'd almost certainly cast a suspicious eye in Rin's direction. I found it really odd that Shirou just ate the gem... no questions asked. Realistically, Rin has no reason to want a strong ally... if anything, she'd want Shirou to be as weak as possible so she could do away with him at the end with no unneccesary challenge. Shirou should really recognize this, and be carefully watching his back so Rin doesn't put the knife in. He's just too trusting of her, IMO.

And, a final word: OMG MORNING RIN IS HOT!
I had a similar reaction. Rin has an agenda, and she hasn't pretended otherwise. Who knows what she can do with that thing? Probably a lot.

On the other hand, she may not have been entirely frank, but she did tell Shirou about her meeting with Shinji. Shirou said nothing about his meeting with Ilya to Rin (or Saber!). And probably for good reason. Imagine that conversation: "That's funny about you and Shinji, Rin. Coincidently, I met with Ilya this afternoon. We chatted and snuggled for a bit, shared some sweets, and then she ran home to feed her pet monster. She's really cute!"
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote