AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-18, 02:33   Link #41
kepocie

erm..im really like the character of naruto now..but maybe made a change on outfit and adding more power for him.
kepocie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 04:49   Link #42
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I know. I hate how the cloth on his forhead protector is too big and the the metal plate looks so small ans akward as a result. Have you ever noticed? Everyone elses is normal but Narutos is too big.
Yeah, I've noticed that. Maybe its because Naruto didn't use a bigger headband to put the forehead protector on.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 22:53   Link #43
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

DEFINETLY better use of his skills (STOP WASTING CLONES.........n use ur rasengan better and LEARN SOME FRIGGIN TAIJUTSU UR PATHETIC AND WHY DO UR CLOENS DIE IN 1 HIT COME ONNNNNNNNNNN)
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:23   Link #44
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Yeah, I've noticed that. Maybe its because Naruto didn't use a bigger headband to put the forehead protector on.
-If you recall that headband originally belonged to Iruka who's already an adult when Naruto graduated from the academy. Obviously his headband protecto would be larger.
Old 2007-08-21, 22:44   Link #45
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Damn, there's so much Shino-hating on these forums...I love that guy and we've only seen him fight TWICE!! We haven't even seen him fight since the jump, why would you want him to die already? I'd at least like to see him own ONE person before he dies.

As far as changing the show, less Sasuke-chasing garbage for Naruto, more Naruto-Hinata hook-up action, and WAY WAY MORE of the ninjas we haven't seen since the jump. For the love of god, can I get some Team Kurenai love, PLEASE!?! (Sorry I don't remember all the team numbers).

Oh yeah, and for that matter, how about some more Kurenai? From what I can remember, we've only seen her fight once, and she got wrecked by Itachi's genjutsu counter. What about her skills as a ninja, and what about those eyes?
Spoiler for Shippuuden:
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 22:57   Link #46
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

If you could change anything about Naruto...what would it be???

Do I really wanna answer this?

First off I'd come up with a end-date for the series ensuring that I could actually tell a halfway decent story with pacing that doesn't makes DBZ look like a mini-series...I'd hire the guy from YuYu Hakusho and hunter x hunter to direct story arcs so that they flow faster with more meaning....Finally I'd fire the new music director and give the guy from Series 1 a huge raise to make battles feel more fun like they used to be instead of like I'm taking a safari journey thru ninjaland..

Basically 10 more things but too tired to list them all....
Old 2007-08-22, 10:47   Link #47
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

1) The title
2) Main character Kakashi
3) More ninja wars and more deaths
4) Emphasis on history of the villages and japanese culture
5) completely different story
6) No monsters - bijuus
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 16:22   Link #48
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
1) The title
6) No monsters - bijuus
You want a whole different manga dude. I think Sakura and Naruto should trade headbands. And I would give somebody something to beat the sharingan with. Naruto's taijutsu would be a little more refined, and the Kyubi eyes would do something besides tell us that hes using kyubi chakra.
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 16:55   Link #49
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
1) The title
6) No monsters - bijuus
just read kakashi gaiden and never ever touch naruto again it will fulfill 5 of your 6 desires
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 23:05   Link #50
quashoko
answer

i would give naruto a jutsu that will help him create rasengas without the use of clones.

it would be nice to see kakashi, or some other cool character go on missions/assasinations, and see what he has to go through, and how he/she figures out a way to beat their opponent. similar to hei from darker than black.
maybe after naruto is over, kishi can make a small sequal.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 03:26   Link #51
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
DEFINETLY better use of his skills (STOP WASTING CLONES.........n use ur rasengan better and LEARN SOME FRIGGIN TAIJUTSU UR PATHETIC AND WHY DO UR CLOENS DIE IN 1 HIT COME ONNNNNNNNNNN)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
just read kakashi gaiden and never ever touch naruto again it will fulfill 5 of your 6 desires
ROLFMAO all so true. During 2.5 years of training, Naruto REALLY didn't learn much at all....seriously. Wth. Learn to not use kage bunshins in every battle, more drama, more love, taijustsu, and genjutsu then lets talk about Hokage. And so much more. Oh! Outfit and anger management would be a good +
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 07:15   Link #52
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Nothing really sure, right now, naruto still seems like shit compared to sasuke....... but there will be a day when the moment of truth will arrive, when naruto and sasuke will go head to head with their biggest and baddest jutsus, and it will be confirmed once and for all that naruto really is shit compared to sasuke.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 09:30   Link #53
tatami
back in black

naruto isnt shit. he may be using less jutsus and tactics and etc but he was able to bring jiraiya to near death situation.and it was all before his new trasining. he is powerful but clumsy. he is no shit. its only that sasuke looks cool and he IS cool then naruto.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 10:03   Link #54
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

The only thing that I would change to correct every problem with the story is the mangaka, himself.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 10:46   Link #55
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-If you recall that headband originally belonged to Iruka who's already an adult when Naruto graduated from the academy. Obviously his headband protecto would be larger.
I probably didn't put much thought into it huh . I just figured all sizes were kind of the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The only thing that I would change to correct every problem with the story is the mangaka, himself.
Sazelyt surely you don't mean that .
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 11:23   Link #56
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
No. The new black cloth is just way too big and long. The metal plate on it is regular size. I really do wish they gave him a better outfit overall. *sigh*.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 12:44   Link #57
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
No. The new black cloth is just way too big and long. The metal plate on it is regular size. I really do wish they gave him a better outfit overall. *sigh*.
-You and me both. I mean look at Tite Kubo's earlier manga "Zombie Powder". The main character in that manga is a bit of a goof but still looks the part of the "Badass main character". For goodness sake Naruto has an ancient demon (one that is considered the most powerful). You'd think that he'd take some pride in that as well as his dream to be Hokage...
Old 2007-08-23, 17:20   Link #58
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I would change the color of Naruto's clothes to something other than bright orange. What kind of ninja wears bright orange clothing the shouts, "hey here I am!"?? And I though the Rebel Alliance's pilot flightsuit was bad...

And there would be no Sasuke, and more survivors of the Uchiha clan. And no Sasuke. Have I mentioned no Sasuke?
Old 2007-08-23, 17:57   Link #59
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I would change the color of Naruto's clothes to something other than bright orange. What kind of ninja wears bright orange clothing the shouts, "hey here I am!"?? And I though the Rebel Alliance's pilot flightsuit was bad...

And there would be no Sasuke, and more survivors of the Uchiha clan. And no Sasuke. Have I mentioned no Sasuke?
Why so much hate for Sasuke?

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-23 at 18:29.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 18:12   Link #60
tkdtiger

I would like to see more Ninja-esque tactic instead of all this head on stuff. Sure it's fun watching the clashing of two fighters, but aren't they supposed to be Ninjas?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote