AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-15, 21:03   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Redesign Naruto's outfit first of all. Remove all colors except black and red (have more black than red). The outfit will no longer be a jumpsuit
Spoiler for manga:
Also I would place the metalic part of his headband onto his outfit at the location of his heart.

-Next, Naruto himself will no longer be a human being but an actual demon (screw humanity, demons are superior). His caring personality remains but only while he is with his comrades. In battle he is pretty much like Hellsing's Alucard when it comes to his attitude. As far as his skills go he will be able to wield the Kyuubi's chakra (actually his own since he is now a demon himself) with astounding ability. He can forge the chakra to various weapons, defences and torture methods (he can use it to slowly poison the life out of a prisoner since the demon's chakra is like poison to a human). He'll still have the Kage Bunshin but this time it's a jutsu he uses for kicks and giggles and when he himself doesn't deem an opponent worthy of attention. Rasengan and it's variants shall be removed
Spoiler for manga:

-Yondaime shall be alive but out of commission due to him sealing the Kyuubi into Naruto which turned him into a demon. He can still fight but only for a small period of time (he doesn't need more). Sarutobi (Sandaime Hokage), Jiraiya and Tsunade are his advisors as well as Naruto's caretakers. Yondaime is NOT Naruto's father. The villagers still dislike Naruto but he couldn't care less. His goal is not to surpass Yondaime in terms of skill but in the amount of people he has killed (though he would never harm another member of Konohagakure since he is a loyal ninja without a very good reason). Yondaime would still be respected but some question the reason he kept Naruto alive.

-Upon joining Team 7 Kakashi witnesses Naruto's bloodthirsty side. This event causes all the other Team 7 members to distrust Naruto (Sakura is especially afraid of him). The focus of the story would be Team 7 trying to find some common ground although Naruto's constant need for battle make things dificult.

-And that is about it. You can use your imagination for the rest .

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-16 at 09:05.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 22:50   Link #22
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
more drama, make us really care about a character before killing them off.

the last couple of deaths i was, ok so whats next?

need us to fall in love with a character then BAM take them away without a warning.
Old 2007-08-15, 22:55   Link #23
itachi29al

Spoiler for manga:
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 07:26   Link #24
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
offtopic: reminds me when i was catched while i was screwing pple houses and al and i was wearing yellow vest -.- the damn guy caught me lol.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 08:24   Link #25
Inferied

I would not make anime version until the manga is finished... and no fillers. And that would result in much better animation and pacing.

Well, for manga... Actual romance between Akatsuki members to make them look more human. I'm hoping for Blue Hair and Pein to have something more... some kind of love.
Inferied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 14:09   Link #26
Endbo

it will be cool if pain was so strong that naruto was afride of him and pain was his brohter and pain ask naruto to join as and if naruto diddent want to join the as pain will kill all of his friend and he will join as
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:49   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say Naruto looks alot better like this:

Even these ones look better
Spoiler:

Well i think this would give Naruto a terrifying image...but it's awesome to see him like this:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-16, 21:47   Link #28
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

@Mr. Jonny 5- that last pic kicks ass. if naruto joined anbu, i think his image would go up a bunch. I want to see him go on a mission that doesn't involve saskue or a main character.

I wish that a war would take place and naruto & co. would be on the line fighting. then, they come across old friends on the other side but have to ruthelessly kill them! (jk about the ruthelessness)

i would also like to see naruto have efficient taijutsu. all he does is the kage bunshin jutsu and they all seem to be defeated pretty easily. if he was better at taijutsu-and he was faster- his bunshins would be totally awsome. If naruto had great clones, he could become his own mob.

Spoiler for manga:

did anyone used to watch pokemon? the first series was great cause it was all about finding yourself, being yourself, trusting yourself, making friends and becoming the best. Now, the animators still have a bit of that but it doesn't have the same effect. now its gotta be high tech, team rocket every damn show (yes i watch some of the shows). there's just no symbolizm anymore. and the episodes have gotten so messed up from the origionals that it sucks. they shoulda stopped when they reached johto.

im my opinion, the anime has gotten a bit like this. a power game. which, i believe should not ever be the case of a show (except dbz) though kishi is in love with dbz anywaysso whats the point in hoping.
The characters aren't ninjas anymore. they're supernatural beings. every last one of them. nunjas are supposed to be shady and secrative. In the leaf villaige its all about "lets go pick flowers! oh! someones attacking the city! save it! POWER RANGERS, GO!"

so in short
-more love
-more symbolism
-more origionality
-more focus on being ninja like
-more depth
Old 2007-08-17, 04:27   Link #29
Izzo
^^

no sasuke,I hate that character ^^
Izzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:42   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
@Mr. Jonny 5- that last pic kicks ass. if naruto joined anbu, i think his image would go up a bunch. I want to see him go on a mission that doesn't involve saskue or a main character.

I wish that a war would take place and naruto & co. would be on the line fighting. then, they come across old friends on the other side but have to ruthelessly kill them! (jk about the ruthelessness)

i would also like to see naruto have efficient taijutsu. all he does is the kage bunshin jutsu and they all seem to be defeated pretty easily. if he was better at taijutsu-and he was faster- his bunshins would be totally awsome. If naruto had great clones, he could become his own mob.

Spoiler for manga:

did anyone used to watch pokemon? the first series was great cause it was all about finding yourself, being yourself, trusting yourself, making friends and becoming the best. Now, the animators still have a bit of that but it doesn't have the same effect. now its gotta be high tech, team rocket every damn show (yes i watch some of the shows). there's just no symbolizm anymore. and the episodes have gotten so messed up from the origionals that it sucks. they shoulda stopped when they reached johto.

im my opinion, the anime has gotten a bit like this. a power game. which, i believe should not ever be the case of a show (except dbz) though kishi is in love with dbz anywaysso whats the point in hoping.
The characters aren't ninjas anymore. they're supernatural beings. every last one of them. nunjas are supposed to be shady and secrative. In the leaf villaige its all about "lets go pick flowers! oh! someones attacking the city! save it! POWER RANGERS, GO!"

so in short
-more love
-more symbolism
-more origionality
-more focus on being ninja like
-more depth
That's right. It wont take long before Sasuke invents the Galic Gun (Sharingan-BEAM-THAT-PENETRATES-ANYTHING) to blow up the earth. And the only thing that can stop it will be Naruto's Kamehameha (BEAM RASENGAN WTF) + Kaio Ken (Kyuubi..times 9 = Max)
Old 2007-08-17, 04:44   Link #31
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
The way Naruto's hair sticks out of the headband. I never did understand why Naruto's hair is like that when he puts the headband on.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 04:53   Link #32
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

A little off topic but still about Naruto none the less...I think they need to release ALL of the unreleased bgm onto a naruto ost 4. I don't like Shippuden as much as the original, not sure why~ the characters all seem more cold or machine~like and the reasons for killing/going all out aren't nearly as good as in the last one. Don't know if this is something that could be changed [prolly not] but I always hated it when they'd drag out the same scene for five episodes, that really bugged me.
Old 2007-08-17, 08:07   Link #33
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
The way Naruto's hair sticks out of the headband. I never did understand why Naruto's hair is like that when he puts the headband on.
Do you mean in shippuden?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 08:27   Link #34
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzo View Post
no sasuke,I hate that character ^^
Agree. Sasuke is annoying. he should get some feelings, a heart and a brain! geez.. throwing away his nakamas like that..
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 08:37   Link #35
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by malinn View Post
Agree. Sasuke is annoying. he should get some feelings, a heart and a brain! geez.. throwing away his nakamas like that..
he n=made nakamas just to abandon them. so this proves he got brain, he smiled at the bridge which shows he got a heart and he hate his brother which is a feeling.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 09:18   Link #36
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Do you mean in shippuden?
Yeah, thats what I meant. I mean I like Naruto's hair but it looks so much cooler with the headband off.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 10:31   Link #37
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Yeah, thats what I meant. I mean I like Naruto's hair but it looks so much cooler with the headband off.
I know. I hate how the cloth on his forhead protector is too big and the the metal plate looks so small ans akward as a result. Have you ever noticed? Everyone elses is normal but Narutos is too big.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 12:42   Link #38
unameit

First, I would like to change the title into "Shinobi" instead of "Naruto", this way can stop the monopoly of naruto, giving other characters more role to play..

And make the main character cooler in every aspect (outfit, jutsu, appearance, ATTITUDE etc etc).. heard about yondaime as yellow flash? (abstract character? wtf!!) That should be fit into the main character..

To be continued..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 00:05   Link #39
mrvetle

Last edited by mrvetle; 2008-07-02 at 20:47.
mrvetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 02:18   Link #40
Willowwhisp

Without tweaking the main basis of the storyline too much, there are certain paths down the present story that I would tweak or change quite heavily.

Sasuke Retrieval arc

Chouji and Neji would be dead. The Sasuke Retrieval arc was probably the one I enjoyed the most, and part of that was because they convinced me that the story was going down a much darker path. Not that I wished death upon those characters, but when they so strongly convinced me that they had died purely in an attempt to save their comrade, I felt highly ripped off when they were brought back pretty much unscathed.

[With Chouji and Neji dead, future arcs would be modified slightly, either with 3-man cells or with a random from the Genin 9 filling in]

Kakashi's Gaiden

Fine as it is, but I would've shifted Kakashi's storyline in much earlier. it drove me nuts for ages trying to figure out how he got his Sharingan, especially since Orochimaru hinted at it fairly sinisterly.

Hidan and Kakuza

Spoiler for Manga Spoilers:

Characters

Anko: She had a fascinating backstory as the former apprentice of the series’ main villain. I thought her backstory being explained in the filler arcs was one of the highpoints of the fillers. I would've had her much more involved in the story with the main characters, Sasuke in particular, since both of them shared the same "Cursed Seal". I would've liked to see her being more involved with the hunt for Oro as well.

Ten-Ten: She could've either died a long time ago, or had a purpose somewhere within the first part of the series. An interesting backstory, good fight, just generally anything for her to not be a waste of space.

Abilities

Sharingan: I preferred how it was before, an incredibly strong ability that gives the user a significant battle advantage, not a deus ex machina that pretty much allows its wielder to do anything they want. As of late, the Sharingan's abilities have started to get ridiculous.
Willowwhisp is offline   Reply With Quote