AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-14, 19:57   Link #3081
Tyler.R

He may not die it has been suggested before that he may just go to the isolation barrier to fight Trihexa. Also what thread should I use to discuss possible ways Trihexa may get defeated in the near future?
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 22:44   Link #3082
aw454wtr

Baelberith to join Issei as his retainer and have a rivalry with bova over the title "Fang of the red dragon emperor"
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 03:55   Link #3083
Lucidrago

Balberith has the potential to fight a Dragon God. And how could he be a 'fang'?

And highly doubtful he would be a retainer. Now him basically adopting Issei as his father and the girls freaking out over who he considers his mother would be really hilarious.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 04:03   Link #3084
TommyG

Ture but he's already acknowledged Lilth as his mother so wouldn't he just think of them as stepmothers.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 04:06   Link #3085
Lucidrago

I know that but I'm talking about how the girls are going to react wondering who the mother is with some of them thinking they're the mother.
Old 2018-10-15, 04:52   Link #3086
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Ture but he's already acknowledged Lilth as his mother so wouldn't he just think of them as stepmothers.
But that lilith is just a blob of meat at this point, not quite a mother figure
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 05:35   Link #3087
TommyG

Well perhaps not the best mother figure but he's already said she's his mother so at the very least he's aware of her
Old 2018-10-18, 19:52   Link #3088
sbh1fr

I wonder if lilith can be fixed/healed with the Valerie's graal.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 16:48   Link #3089
Tyler.R

That is an interesting idea but I think if it was possible rezivem would have done it
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 16:55   Link #3090
TommyG

Perhaps it could be done with a joint effort, like Strada returning to his youth. Valerie recovers her soul, Gasper return her body to its prime, Koneko restores her life force and Asia could heal her body. The only question I have is why would they heal her? Didn't Strada say she's super evil in Shin volume 1
Old 2018-10-27, 18:08   Link #3091
Lucidrago

Lilith gets resurrected and has bigger breasts than Rias and Akeno. She asks Issei to be her husband and for her to be Issei's only wife. He can still be with Rias and the others but to Lilith they are way below her and not worthy to be called the Red Dragon Emperor's wives. So reduce the others to being Issei's concubines. And asks Issei to become the true king of the devils and lead the devils in destroying the angels, fallen angels, and all of the other mythologies once and for all. And Issei will rule the world as a king with Lilith as his queen. And claims Issei as the father of the 100,000 devil's that she created(Balberith is already looking at Issei as his father).
Old 2018-10-27, 18:09   Link #3092
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Perhaps it could be done with a joint effort, like Strada returning to his youth. Valerie recovers her soul, Gasper return her body to its prime, Koneko restores her life force and Asia could heal her body. The only question I have is why would they heal her? Didn't Strada say she's super evil in Shin volume 1
Dont think Strada said she was super evil. He said she was one of the probable reasons behind the new demons.
Also about rizeveim healing lilith with his stolen graal. This is just speculations but i wonder if he didnt do it that much then. It was hades who used her to create 100000 devil and practically exausted her.
Graal was able to fully resurect Grendel with most its body vaporized by rias's extinguishing star.
@Lucisrago. If isse marries lilith that would make him vali's great grandfather
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 19:41   Link #3093
eisai_haramasukoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Lilith gets resurrected and has bigger breasts than Rias and Akeno. She asks Issei to be her husband and for her to be Issei's only wife. He can still be with Rias and the others but to Lilith they are way below her and not worthy to be called the Red Dragon Emperor's wives. So reduce the others to being Issei's concubines. And asks Issei to become the true king of the devils and lead the devils in destroying the angels, fallen angels, and all of the other mythologies once and for all. And Issei will rule the world as a king with Lilith as his queen. And claims Issei as the father of the 100,000 devil's that she created(Balberith is already looking at Issei as his father).
Dude, lay off the grass.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-27, 22:06   Link #3094
XFire
150% done

Quote:
You've been being reading fanfics again, haven't you.
Old 2018-10-28, 00:04   Link #3095
Parry999

Quote:
What the dafuuuu----
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 07:47   Link #3096
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
You've been being reading fanfics again, haven't you.
You know me by now.
Old 2018-10-28, 14:53   Link #3097
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

I recall that Azazel and Airi discussed that she uses nature based magic that Asia developed due to being inspired by how she used Twilight Healing but I cannot find the specific quote anywhere? Can anyone else find it?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 14:56   Link #3098
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Pretty sure that was a fake spoiler.
Old 2018-10-28, 15:13   Link #3099
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Pretty sure that was a fake spoiler.
You sure? Cause I remember reading about in on Baka tsuki? IIRC it was right about when she was introduced and they were heading out with Airi asking Azazel if there was something on her face?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 15:28   Link #3100
Lucidrago

No. Never saw that in there. Just that she's a hand-to-hand fighter and has an artificial Longinus that uses Fafnir as the base.