AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-03-15, 14:05   Link #281
Lucidrago

They're not just looking at which 16 teams are the strongest and picking them. It's about which of the teams have the highest number of points. And you win, you gain points. You lose, you lose points. Which is why I don't get why I don't get why Sona and Seekvaira getting into the Top 16 is an impossibility considering they've been winning all of their matches. Losing one or two matches won't doom your prospects for the Top 16. And Seekvaira only lost a match very early in the tournament compared to Rias who lost a match kind of late in the tournament. And just because a team can make it into one of the 16 spots doesn't equate to them winning the tournament. So when I put Sona and Seekvaira in the 16 spots, I'm merely saying they'll have enough points to get one of the spots.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 14:31   Link #282
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. Being the Top 16 spots just means you made it to the main tournament, and for that you need to get enough points to make it in first. But as for the Pleasure of the Kings Team, I think they can still end up with enough points to make it in depending on how many points they already have. If they've won most of their matches up until now, they should have enough points to make it in whether they win, lose, or get a tie against Ise's team here.
Old 2018-03-15, 15:55   Link #283
fan

The top 16 is the main tournament when team issei vs team god alliance is finish it will turn into a knockout competition
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 17:04   Link #284
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah. That match between Ise's team and the God team (whose name is "Pleasure of the Gods", by the way) is the last one in the preliminaries.
Old 2018-03-15, 17:51   Link #285
fan

@dragonOsman thank you for reminding me of the name i am not good with names and the main tournament is were things will get serious
Old 2018-03-15, 18:13   Link #286
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

The name of Typhon's team is actually Pleasure of the Kings
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-15, 19:14   Link #287
fan

I learned something on the ocean of milk it's actual name is to the milky way galaxy but how issei is the author can make how he wants
Old 2018-03-16, 03:44   Link #288
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^What? The author's name is Ichiei Ishibumi.

@Bennia Lover: Ah, yeah, thanks for the reminder about the name. I got it mixed up with the "Gods" thing because it's mostly a team of Gods (and God-class beings).
Old 2018-03-16, 05:13   Link #289
fan

Sorry i met the author not issei i am not good with names i met if ichiei make ocean of milk into the milky way galaxy or something else because of who issei is ichiei can do that i really have check my typing
Old 2018-03-16, 06:22   Link #290
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Isn't the Ocean of Milk a place in Hindu Mythology? Ise will be going to a place in the Hindu world to train.
Old 2018-03-16, 13:03   Link #291
fan

Yeah but i need read the other volumes to see if issei is going there to get AxA okay this isn't headcannon so hear me out when issei first got his new body he said that he was going in between living and dying great red is dream so issei is dead ophis is infinity so issei living in 23 issei he had a clue on AxA
Old 2018-03-17, 02:38   Link #292
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His life-force is fluctuating between 0 and infinite. Yes. But for some reason, it being 0 doesn't kill him.

As for AxA. According to what Ajuka said, Ise has to awaken Great Red's power before he can unlock AxA since it's Great Red and Ophis' powers combined with Ddraig's basically. So he can't get AxA before he gets the form from Great Red's power (and that's going to be from his own body rather than the Boosted Gear and it's not AxA or ExE). And most of us, if not all, think that he'll awaken Great Red's power during or sometime before the Rating Game match against the Pleasure of the Kings team. Maybe Great Red's power will awaken during or after the training at Ocean of Milk, or maybe it'll awaken during the match. Then AxA may or may not awaken in that match as well.

Once Great Red's power awakens, and Ophis and her spawn Lilith resonate, the true DxD G mode will also come back. But we don't know when those two will resonate. It's up to them when they do that, and also whether or not they'll become one again when they do so (though it could just be that Ajuka just meant that whether they become one again or not should be left up to them (not referring to when they'll resonate as well)).
Old 2018-03-17, 05:20   Link #293
Bleach1996

By the way how do you think in power scale AxA and ExE will be
seriously if issei awaken these power will rias will be shocked because she was confident when she recruted strada
what do you think guys ?

Accelerator Strongest Level 5 of Academy city
Bleach1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 06:38   Link #294
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think it's going to be along the lines of this: True DxD G and the form from Great Red's power, after Ise's base is strong enough to be able to bring out Ddraig's full power, will be 2x Heavenly Dragon-level or around there, and AxA will be Dragon God-level with ExE being above that.
Old 2018-03-17, 09:56   Link #295
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Stoppppppp, Dragon God level already
Old 2018-03-17, 10:03   Link #296
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Power level is a mistake
Old 2018-03-17, 10:26   Link #297
fan

What dragon Osman said does make sense issei isn't a devil as blood is dragon's blood and not devil's blood
Old 2018-03-17, 10:54   Link #298
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

He technically is one by being bound to the Evil Piece, though his body is fully draconic.

With all conditions factored in he can break out from that "shackle" but he doesn't want to.
Old 2018-03-17, 11:14   Link #299
fan

But it doesn't change your blood if he had devil's the elmenhilde would have said something about his devil's blood without his evil pieces he is still a dragon god great red's son. He has his name now dxd dragon of dragons he is going to fight vidar as a god if he doesn't he will lose
Old 2018-03-17, 11:30   Link #300
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It may just be speculation on Ddraig's part for now, but he did say that Ophis might be trying to make Ise and Vali Dragon God-level beings with Dragon Deification and Maouification (and he also said that she might be trying to make Ise the third Dragon God, when he saw that the power of infinity was spreading throughout his whole body and soul, and that it was also increasing each time he used Dragon Deification (if the translation I got from Bodo is correct about the increase)). So there's at least potential for them to go up to Dragon God-level or above.

And Ise's flesh and blood is the same as Great Red's but he is also a Devil. And his human soul is still there, too.

But there's no definite, concrete proof anywhere in the novels that a Reincarnated Devil can't become a God. Besides, the fact that Ddraig said that Ophis might be trying to make Ise the third Dragon God also points to the fact that it actually is possible. Whether Ishibumi does it or not remains to be seen, but the possibility is there because of what Ddraig said. So I don't think there's any "shackle" for that, @Saeba, if that's what you were getting at (if not, then I'm sorry for my misunderstanding).