AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-04-10, 05:58   Link #241
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That said, I wish the writers lighten up with some breather episodes, even Nasu do it and we are talking about something about the extinction of humanity.

Well....considering one of my first exposures to Girls Frontline was this:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

...I mean it's like coming in to watch Kamen Rider Faiz after having only watched the Musical Special...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 06:16   Link #242
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

They do have the upcoming short anime which they described as a "healing" anime. Also, most of the Cafe stories tend to be mostly lighthearted as well.

The Night Battle chapters also used to be mostly for comedic stories, but that stopped being the case after a while too.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 19:11   Link #243
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That said, I wish the writers lighten up with some breather episodes, even Nasu do it and we are talking about something about the extinction of humanity.
There's actually several.

They're in the Cafe stories, lots of fun side story stuff that also adds some characterization for the T-Dolls in question. (Really enjoy G36's tales)

Though being locked to specific Costumes does put a snag on that front so...
Old 2019-04-18, 06:37   Link #244
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

*Finally gets HK416
*Immediately puts her in AR Team

Seems to be OK for now, but not sure if I should have kept the SMG in (M4A1, Sopmod, Sr15 and M16 with one random SMG)....

Storyline-wise, is that a good idea?
Old 2019-04-18, 07:36   Link #245
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

416 together with SOPMOD means TONS of grenade damage which means you can fight armored enemies on night missions. Put in Vektor and FAL in there for more lulz. Actually, could that be a good idea for night mission Assault echelons or is it just overkill?

Anyway, SMG is your tank. You need at least 1 in the front of any Assault Echelon to soak up enemy fire.
Old 2019-04-18, 09:05   Link #246
Tenzen12

Well one of new SMG (C-MS) can use AP rounds and her skill can give her permanent 85% damage boost. Not sure but that could be better then grenade all things considered
Old 2019-04-19, 07:21   Link #247
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

And suddenly a wild UMP45 appeared in my production.

....*

I've been trying to get either unique dolls or the storyline specific dolls (other than AR team) together and getting nothing but IDW DA Nyaa all this time or guns that look nice but apprently not well regarded gameplay-wise (KAR98K)...

...now, 2 days apart I get HK416 and then UMP45? Is...something happening all of a sudden?
Old 2019-04-20, 04:23   Link #248
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

After spending 187 quick prod, I got the full batch of new units, the rate-up wasn't a complete lie...
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 04:57   Link #249
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Rate up's been good this time round, got C-MS, Type 100, K5, and XM8 before I ran out of quick productions. Hoping to get MD-R before the rate-up ends, but not like she's a priority T-Doll to get for me.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 05:42   Link #250
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
After spending 187 quick prod, I got the full batch of new units, the rate-up wasn't a complete lie...
Lucky you. I can attest rate up indeed isn't lie as I got three XM8, (and Vector with Type 79, lot of Shipkas and PP-19-01). It's shame I got nothing I wanted.
Old 2019-04-22, 10:31   Link #251
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I'm just wondering if the people I play GFL with are anime fans at all. I made a Char joke regarding 100-Shiki...AND NOBODY GOT THE JOKE
Old 2019-04-22, 11:56   Link #252
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Even the devs got it, I mean there's no reason to leave 100-shiki as 100-shiki when we already have names like Type-95 or Type-97.
Old 2019-04-26, 06:40   Link #253
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Rate-up was weird for me since i only got XM8.....and RFB despite the latter was not part of the rate up.

And now the 1st anniversary special next month will include getting one free T-Doll from the list they posted.

I'm kinda torn since i want Contender (having uses over hundreds of tickets trying to get her), KSG and AA12(the latter two are the best shotguns in the game plus i like KSG's looks.) so it's hard to decide on what T-Doll i want plus there's a time limit if your don't choose your T-Doll before a certain time.
Old 2019-04-26, 07:07   Link #254
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Rate-up was weird for me since i only got XM8.....and RFB despite the latter was not part of the rate up.
- Yeah. I was on a roll, getting HK416, then UMP45, then UMP9, so I thought: Looks like I'll finish up the 404 Team after all by end of this week.

Result: I got two Fish Speaker rifles...not bad, mind you but...not what I was wanting...and 100-Shiki. Because of course...

I think I'll grab any other shotgun for that card. I only have Type-97 and have had zero luck trying to get any more.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2019-04-26 at 07:35.
Old 2019-04-26, 07:24   Link #255
Tenzen12

I really want C-MS and MDR, but I would be fool not choose KSG instead. Heavy production is too merciless to pass on this chance.
Old 2019-04-27, 05:50   Link #256
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Well, good news is I finally got a 2nd Shotgun, Super Shorty...
...and AT THE SAME TIME got Single Action Army and Mk23 (SOCOM pistol)...
...now my manpower is sitting at ZERO. WTH, shotguns aren't that expensive in real life...

...oh yeah. I tried running 6-2 with a woefully underpowered and unprepared team. Right. Of course. headslap

Last edited by wavehawk; 2019-04-27 at 06:25.
Old 2019-04-27, 06:24   Link #257
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Well, good news is I finally got a 2nd Shotgun, Super Shorty...
...now my manpower is sitting at ZERO. WTH, shotguns aren't that expensive in real life...

...oh yeah. I tried running 6-2 with a woefully underpowered and unprepared team. Right. Of course. headslap
You could have waited one week, be able to choose a free SSR doll and not waste resources www
Old 2019-04-27, 08:22   Link #258
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Welp...At least I got some more handguns in the process...
Seriously though, I probably should keep an eye on my resources more.
Old 2019-04-30, 08:03   Link #259
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Alright, maintenance's over, it's time to suffer in Deep Dive (and to get DSR-50).

edit:
The lucksack was kind to me with the crates, got two UMP-40 in a row

Last edited by Der Langrisser; 2019-04-30 at 10:51.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-30, 11:03   Link #260
Tenzen12

What the hell is "The Flying Dead"

It certainly does much cooler things then our boring walking ones.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage