AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-05-13, 06:55   Link #2081
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Ajuka already said it. AxA is the final answer for Ise having a body with Ophis' power and Great Red's flesh and is probably his Dragon God-class form (this is what I think). And I think AxA will awaken in Shin. ExE I think will awaken in the future, for facing the invaders from the ExE world. It'll probably be something to do with the Chichigami (like maybe the Chichigami will give him the power-up). Ajuka had said that ExE is something different, that Azazel had already given the answer for it, and that it's not yet the time for it to appear in front of him but that he'll get a glimpse of it in this tournament. It may not have anything to do with Great Red or Ophis.

I think ExE will probably be some Breast-related power combined with Ddraig's with the Chichigami's blessing. And Ddraig will cry again. For AxA, Ddraig's power combined with that of Great Red and Ophis somehow. I think both will be armor forms from the Boosted Gear. And he'll have a full-body Dragonification form where he has access to Ophis and Great Red's powers as well, and will be able to use the Boosted Gear on top of it if he wants. He should be able to go into this form after awakening Great Red's power (I think he'll be able to control his Dragonification and Draconic Power at will, and won't need Akeno or Rias to suck out the dragon aura, at least from the Dragonified body part(s), anymore).
Well you could be right but it depend on the author, how far he will continue the story. He he is going to need that kind of power now or in 30 years .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 07:00   Link #2082
syzorst
syzorst

Alright, here we go.

Apollon vs Xenovia, Irina and Nakiri Part 1

Spoiler:
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 08:11   Link #2083
syzorst
syzorst

Continuing.

Apollon vs Xenovia, Irina and Nakiri Part 2

Spoiler:

Part 3 will be later on tonight

Last edited by syzorst; 2018-05-13 at 08:26.
Old 2018-05-13, 09:54   Link #2084
kiiro94

Issei might declare to Ravel when ...

I see a perfect scene, Issei wins the tournament and Ravels sees Issei with omnipotent power, absolute power above others, Issei is crown and a bright light is above Issei, that scene makes Ravel feel chills and then

she declares to Issei.

It wont be Issei, I think it would be Ravel.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 10:12   Link #2085
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@bashkim: I'm referencing what Ajuka said, and also what the Chichigami said in Volume 25 according to spoilers (when she contacted Ise when he was unconscious after having drank Amrita). The Chichigami said he'll need the 12 Heavenly Breasts when evil people from another world come to attack in the future. It's possible that ExE (form) has something to do with the 12 Heavenly Breasts. But either way, as it's called ExE which is the same name as the world that the Chichigami, Resotoras and Melvazoa are in and Ajuka also said that it's not yet the time for it to appear in front of Ise, it most likely is something for facing the UL invasion in 30 years and he won't be awakening it yet.

Ajuka is one of the characters that act as the voice of DxD and I don't think he'll be wrong.

@Syzorst: Thanks for the info.

@Kiiro: Albion said in Volume 24 or so that Crom Cruach has already surpassed him and Ddraig in their primes. I don't think it's by so much that their abilities won't make a difference, but either way he certainly is stronger than them.

Ise will propose to Ravel, or will reverse-proposed to from her end, in her own Volume which I think is coming. Le Fay is as well since Ishibumi promised it in an Afterword IIRC, so why not Ravel's too?
Old 2018-05-13, 10:21   Link #2086
syzorst
syzorst

The way I see it Crom is stronger but if he fought Ddriag or Albion then he will have a hard time.
Old 2018-05-13, 11:25   Link #2087
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
The way I see it Crom is stronger but if he fought Ddriag or Albion then he will have a hard time.
Boost and Divide kinda ruin that equation, though.

Like, the power difference between him and Ise/Vali is enough those wouldn't screw him over, but against Ddraig or Albion?

He's screwed.
Old 2018-05-13, 11:41   Link #2088
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise in current Pseudo DxD G mode has power equal to or lower than Ddraig's. So the difference between him and Crom isn't that big. So Crom will probably have almost as much of a problem against Ise or Vali as he does against Ddraig or Albion.
Old 2018-05-13, 13:19   Link #2089
syzorst
syzorst

About Grayfia

Spoiler:
Old 2018-05-13, 14:30   Link #2090
kiiro94

Does it say something about her being above Maou Class?
Old 2018-05-13, 15:11   Link #2091
Lord Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Does it say something about her being above Maou Class?
Huh? I thought the current Maou power was stated to be stronger than the former Youdai Maou but still classified to be Maou class.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 19:05   Link #2092
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kiiro doesn't believe that yet. Need more proof. But yeah, I think it's better to just say that it's the same general range of Maou-class with the Sirzechs' generation of Maou being stronger than the original ones. Of course this means Sirzechs in base is also stronger than the original Maou. And Grayfia is on the same level as base Sirzechs.
Old 2018-05-13, 21:52   Link #2093
kiiro94

If Grayfia was in the same level of Sirzechs, she would have been the strongest female and not Serafall.

Logic here please.

Yet to bring proof that former Yondai were weaker. I mean, Yes, Sirzechs is 10x stronger and Ajuka is his rival. Those two clearly are stronger. But the others like Grayfia, Serafall, Falbium that are Maou Class still needs to be proven to be stronger and if they were it wont be a big difference.

If the original Yondai Maou were an 92, they would be a 100 for example. The difference wont be the difference between 100 and 150.

And it is not about believe or not believe, it is about facts.
Old 2018-05-13, 22:00   Link #2094
syzorst
syzorst

Sorry guys, I'm having problems translating part 3 of the Apollon fight. So because I don't want to leave nothing for you guys, here's a special treat.

Confession

Spoiler:
Old 2018-05-13, 22:33   Link #2095
thefreakmike

Someone needs to start the slow clap...

Welp Issei, Rose you guys better keep up that promise and have lots of mini dragon/devil/valkyrie babies now

@syzorst Thanks a lot for the translations man, really appreciate it
Old 2018-05-13, 22:37   Link #2096
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Sorry guys, I'm having problems translating part 3 of the Apollon fight. So because I don't want to leave nothing for you guys, here's a special treat.

Confession

Spoiler:
Awwwww yeah, that's our boy. Thanks syzorst.
Old 2018-05-14, 09:57   Link #2097
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Kiiro: I just remember reading somewhere in the LN that Sirzechs' generation of Maou were stronger than the original Maou. I never meant to say that the difference is that big, though. That's just your misunderstanding if you really think that's what I believe. Like I said before, it's still the same general range of Maou-class and the characters in question, in base (and non-serious Ajuka), fall within that range. It's just that if it's true that Sirzechs' generation has the stronger Maous, it's more that the newer generation is on a higher tier of Maou-class compared to the original Maou. If the original Maou are mid-tier, Sirzechs' generation ones and Grayfia would probably be high-tier. Or something like that. And when I say this, I'm not factoring in True Form Sirzechs or serious Ajuka at all. I'm only factoring in base Sirzechs and non-serious Ajuka, who are also apparently stronger than the original Maou if this is true. Of course True Form Sirzechs and serious Ajuka are stronger than the original Maou. Because they're Super Devils.

Next time, try to read more carefully what I say instead of giving it one look and then jumping to conclusions or having misunderstandings in your head about what I meant.

@Syzorst: Thanks for the translations.

And the confession and proposal to Rose is great. Loved it. Her reply, too.
Old 2018-05-14, 17:30   Link #2098
syzorst
syzorst

Alright not much for part 3.

Spoiler:

Alright now for Issei vs Vidar Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by syzorst; 2018-05-14 at 17:54.
Old 2018-05-14, 23:14   Link #2099
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
As Lord Kai said, this tournament is the only time when Rias and Ise will get to face each other in a Rating Game match since Ise is in her peerage and I don't think they will or would have to face each other in the professional Rating Games with their respective peerages. And if she faces Diehauser before facing Ise, and she loses, she'll never face Ise in the tournament since they're elimination rounds. So unless she beats Diehauser and then faces Ise, she won't face Diehauser at all before facing Ise. And while it'd be cool to see her beat Diehauser in the tournament, I'd rather see her face him with her full peerage (with Ise in it and with it having gotten another Rook, Knight, and Bishop each to fill the openings created from trading with Ise). Though we might need to wait for an Epilogue or a sequel showing the match after Rias has made her professional debut if we don't see it in Shin.

According to the Japanese Wiki, there are Japanese gods with Tobio in the Slash Dog team. But since the bit about Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive having been nerfed still hasn't been verified yet, we'll have to take this as well with a grain of salt for now (that too is on the Japanese Wiki).
They probably could but would have special rules like Issei isn't allowed to have his pawns participate.
Old 2018-05-15, 01:38   Link #2100
Lucidrago

Well that would be a stupid rule as seeing as Issei's pawns would be members of his peerage they would have to participate.

It just wouldn't happen as either side not having all of their servants present for their game just because a king faced his/her servant.

They would still be competing against each other in the official Rating Games. They just wouldn't be able to have a match against each other. They can still aim for the #1 spot as rival kings. Although Issei would be helping her in her Rating Game career as her pawn while leading his own Rating Game career as the king of his own peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote