AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-01-22, 14:35   Link #2081
XFire
150% done

Well, Ise as of volume 20 does technically have access to "infinite" power, so the author can go wherever the hell he wants with that, but Trihexia was an equal to the one that power came from, so basically......yeah the world is kind of screwed right now.
Old 2016-01-22, 14:40   Link #2082
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^True. But can Ise really get that strong, even if this is a Shounen?
Why not
We already saw how broken Dxd is and it'll be much stronger when used on full power CCQ

Also
Quote:
Ddraig said

[Your body was made by Great Red, and it has also inherited Ophis’s power. It will probably bring about an unprecedented change, and it may also contain an unbelievable hidden potential.]
So certainly possible for him to reach that level I'd say
Old 2016-01-22, 16:18   Link #2083
DragonOsman
Dragon King

His body won't last unless he trains it even more than has been, probably, but I know what you mean. Ophis' power is infinite, and she is said to have been equal to or stronger than Trihexa at full power. I did say that if Ise mastered Cardinal Crimson Queen and DxD mode, he could match or even more surpass complete Ophis in power. I'm just not sure if he can handle that power if he doesn't train twice or three times as hard as he does now.

It'd be great if he managed it, though. But yeah, if he did, he'd have to refrain from fighting or just hold back as much as possible. Otherwise, the world would be doomed. They could make preparations for the battles where he has no choice but to fight, though, I guess.

But if he's mastered both modes in the future, which I think is possible, then how much must the dimensions and the word have shook during the time he must've been fighting in the war? It's scary to think about.
Old 2016-01-22, 19:03   Link #2084
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I agree with you since issei is the power "Infinity" of ophis as we saw in volume v20 but really (my theory) I do not think that issei you will fight the beast Thihexa since their powers are unstable and difficult to issei to control it to your 100% but there is something that perhaps issei you of a little fight that is his power that was granted the Great Red when it was the reconstruction of its new body We see it in the v12 this would change the results
Old 2016-01-22, 22:03   Link #2085
Ultragunner

before Ise's body was still that of a human/reincarnated devil, now he has his body made from the finest material you could ever find (Great Red's flesh with Ophis's power attached to it) so we can agree that there is pretty much no "physical" limit to his growth

What I'm more worried about is his spirit, or mental strength; But since he is Ise, I guess Oppai power is a legit foundation for that kind of stuff
Old 2016-01-22, 22:15   Link #2086
Biohazardous

Ise can handle it mentally and spiritually. He has been no stranger to pain and such since becoming a devil.
Old 2016-01-23, 05:36   Link #2087
Darkligh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Ise can handle it mentally and spiritually. He has been no stranger to pain and such since becoming a devil.
Heck from the moment he first woke up as a devil he was faced with extreme pain via that asshole Fallen Angel that tried to kill him again and then from his confrontation with Raynare.
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 05:38   Link #2088
amtro
Distro

I probably don't need to say this, but I'll say it either way. I get the last volume on 30Jan-1Feb.
Old 2016-01-23, 06:12   Link #2089
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Yaaay (rolling on my bedroom floor squeeing ). Let's put an end to this notorious, God-damned time and money-consuming spin-off series (and I hope Ishi does so with a BANG).

Last edited by Ariel_Saeba; 2016-01-23 at 06:23.
Ariel_Saeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 09:57   Link #2090
Biohazardous

TY amtro. Hopefully the story will be good enough so you are happy with the purchase.
Old 2016-01-23, 11:21   Link #2091
amtro
Distro

It's not a matter of me being happy or not. If I didn't step up and scan it we simply wouldn't have the full story. Variabug too, he saved me effort on vol 4.
Old 2016-01-23, 19:11   Link #2092
beast 666

yeeeeii if finally we will end this Spinn Off whose only motive was to increase sales of Born a very bad adaptation that only takes money without remorse I have one question do you who believe that you come in this final v6 of the Ex? I only thing I hope this is the continuation of the fight of Loki + fernir vs Azazel +Tiphon and that of Gasper vs Renzo
Old 2016-01-23, 19:50   Link #2093
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise is having through more pain right now, after using DxD mode, than he ever has had to in his entire life. After all, it's pain worse than death. It's so bad that he coughed up blood and fainted, and plus, IIRC, he said his entire body was already screaming in pain when he first went into DxD mode. He'll have to go through extreme training to get around this drawback, maybe even trying to endure being in DxD mode for some time during his training sessions. And plus, he still has to master Cardinal Crimson Queen. That's quite a lot of training, right there.
Old 2016-01-23, 19:58   Link #2094
beast 666

wow that is some issei see it dominate the serious dxd mode a key source to see the end of the Ex in an epic way but my serious doubt issei could dominate its mode dxd future ? Since he had to make a strong workout that maybe Azazel or Shon whunk have taught him this way and how to use it at 100% though seeing him master it in the v6 of Ex equally good see serious
Old 2016-01-23, 21:00   Link #2095
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do think he'll master both of those eventually. He may already have by the time of the EX future (or at least I hope so). But of course, it's going to be hard given the cost of using DxD mode.
Old 2016-01-23, 21:55   Link #2096
Variabug
Professional Lurker

@amtro Yeah, but I bungled my way through the whole process.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 19:26   Link #2097
beast 666

well I have a question that no matter if at the end of the Ex have a good reception from the audience and want over these stories and give ichiei two options unlock other volumes more of the EX or get a sequel, you believe that you still hope to see those options that say
Old 2016-01-24, 20:29   Link #2098
Chichiryuushintei

I doubt it'll turn into anything of importance as far as the main series go. Maybe it could get turned into a spin off like Slash/Dog, depending on how much the japanese fandom liked it. I have no idea what they thought of it, so who knows? Ishibumi put a lot of emphasis on how EX is unnecessary to read the main series, so I think it's more likely this was just a one time thing.
Old 2016-01-24, 22:03   Link #2099
Biohazardous

For now it can be a one time thing. Then when he finishes up High school Dxd he can decide to revisit it if folks keep asking for more and he think that he can continue a good selling story.
Old 2016-01-25, 10:22   Link #2100
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^That's what I think, too. It could prove as a good reference point for a College DxD or some such.