AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-05-11, 13:45   Link #2061
bashkim1234

What do you guys think how AxA and ExE are going to be ?
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 07:48   Link #2062
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ajuka already said it. AxA is the final answer for Ise having a body with Ophis' power and Great Red's flesh and is probably his Dragon God-class form (this is what I think). And I think AxA will awaken in Shin. ExE I think will awaken in the future, for facing the invaders from the ExE world. It'll probably be something to do with the Chichigami (like maybe the Chichigami will give him the power-up). Ajuka had said that ExE is something different, that Azazel had already given the answer for it, and that it's not yet the time for it to appear in front of him but that he'll get a glimpse of it in this tournament. It may not have anything to do with Great Red or Ophis.

I think ExE will probably be some Breast-related power combined with Ddraig's with the Chichigami's blessing. And Ddraig will cry again. For AxA, Ddraig's power combined with that of Great Red and Ophis somehow. I think both will be armor forms from the Boosted Gear. And he'll have a full-body Dragonification form where he has access to Ophis and Great Red's powers as well, and will be able to use the Boosted Gear on top of it if he wants. He should be able to go into this form after awakening Great Red's power (I think he'll be able to control his Dragonification and Draconic Power at will, and won't need Akeno or Rias to suck out the dragon aura, at least from the Dragonified body part(s), anymore).

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-05-12 at 12:22.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 11:57   Link #2063
dvdryms

Regarding ExE, I think it will be a form resembling the benevolent gods of the ExE world that Ise will attain by borrowing power from the 12 Heavenly Breasts (just like how Goku needed the help of five righteous Saiyans to achieve Super Saiyan God). And if Vali attains a similar ExE form, perhaps his will be a biomechanical one resembling the UL invaders in order to continue the trait of Ise and Vali being sort of opposites to one another.
dvdryms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 12:24   Link #2064
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just hope Vali looking like the UL invaders in his ExE-equivalent form won't be mistaken for being one of the UL invaders.
Old 2018-05-12, 15:02   Link #2065
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Maybe Ise will get an ExE from from the Chichigami while Vali will get to power of Resatoras who is the God & guardian of spirits?

Last edited by Darksider555; 2018-05-12 at 15:20.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 16:09   Link #2066
syzorst
syzorst

Alright folks I just got my copy of Vol 25 and like I did with Vol 24, I will start spoiling by posting detailed fights. I will start with the most anticipated fight in a 2 part series.

Ddraig vs Typhon and Apollon Part 1

Spoiler:

I will post the second part later.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 16:23   Link #2067
Lord Kai

LOL holy shit, Ddraig is OP as fuck. It makes me question if Crom Crauch can beat him.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 16:25   Link #2068
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Ddraig is worfing Gods & Top 10 level monsters. If they didn't have that restriction on retirement, his time limit would be his only weakness & he could retire most tournament participants.
Old 2018-05-12, 16:41   Link #2069
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
LOL holy shit, Ddraig is OP as fuck. It makes me question if Crom Crauch can beat him.
Crom in his dragon form is supposed to have an edge over them in physical strength/power, but he doesn't have all their other abilities. So I kinda doubt he could.
Old 2018-05-12, 16:53   Link #2070
syzorst
syzorst

Alright now for part 2

Ddraig vs Typhon Part 2

Spoiler:

I know I said it would be a 2 part but I have something else to do first so the final part will definitely be up later.
Old 2018-05-12, 16:58   Link #2071
Lord Kai

ROFL this is too much! Ddraig calling Typhon a warm up.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 17:15   Link #2072
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Crom already surpassed Ddraig and Albion in their primes, and only with the basic abilities of a dragon. But he probably only surpassed them in base stats, meaning the gap may not be so big that their abilities like "Boost" also won't help.

But yeah, Ddraig is OP. A lot stronger than Typhon. Why did Ishibumi say earlier that Fenrir, who according to the Top 10 list in the Volume 13 Afterword is as powerful (in terms of raw power) as Typhon, was on par with Ddraig and Albion in their primes? Looking at it now, would you say Typhon is on par with Ddraig? Or maybe they're really on par but Ddraig can overwhelm him using his abilities. Either way, Ddraig is OP. Now I want to see Albion materialize.
Old 2018-05-12, 19:17   Link #2073
syzorst
syzorst

Before I do more detail fights I figure I should do this as well.

Rias and Akeno introducing Issei to their college friends.

Spoiler:

I will post another fight tommorow. Either Xenovia vs Apollon or Grayfia and Asia vs Artimes.
Old 2018-05-12, 19:53   Link #2074
godz

they just confirmed that there is an inverse harem, and for the information we know about roygun belphegor, then if you have a harem of boys shota.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 23:30   Link #2075
kiiro94

Well Issei said that Ddraig had an aura equal or superior than him.

With this sentence I can asume that if Ddraig is superior he wont be far superior, only slightly.

But I could see Ddraig going rampage better than Issei, I mean, Ddraig can use the full extent of his power and abilities after all he has used them more than Issei.

I still think Crom Crunch is stronger.

About the part of when it was stated that Fenrir was equal to Ddriag, it could just be a reference that both are in the top 10. I mean, almost everyone in the top 10 can have a match and give fights that it is hard to say that the power levels are not far from each other.

Last edited by kiiro94; 2018-05-13 at 09:50.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 05:12   Link #2076
syzorst
syzorst

Before I do more fights I will go ahead and put this small scene

Declaration

Spoiler:
Old 2018-05-13, 06:01   Link #2077
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Before I do more fights I will go ahead and put this small scene

Declaration

Spoiler:
(Ravel starts crying)
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 06:02   Link #2078
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

AwwwwKawaii

I love how open he has become in regards to his relationships.

Edit: @Lucidrago, her time will come soon!
Old 2018-05-13, 06:15   Link #2079
Lucidrago

Ravel ends up being the first girl Issei has sex with. After he confesses to her. A nice introduction to Shin and Issei graduates from his virginity at long last.

Issei goes into partial Dragon mode while doing it with Ravel and fortunately, the Phenex regeneration has her heal from the damage. And after they did it, the bed will be broken and the entire room will be burned. And when the other girls ask what happens, they'll say the dragon and Phenex became one that day.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 06:35   Link #2080
syzorst
syzorst

Here's how the match ups was.

Xenovia, Irina and Nakiri vs Apollon

Grayfia and Asia vs Artemis

Roygun, Bova and Elmemhild vs Typhon

Roseweisse and Ravel vs Bryn and Valkyrie squad

Issei vs Vidar