AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-04-09, 09:43   Link #21
Frontier

Don't you just love it when you get two cutie adventurers for tutors and you fall into the ample bosom of one of them? This is already starting off on a great foot for Cain .

So we've got busty, redheaded and energetic (and sometimes dorky) Millie (voiced by Saori Onishi!) and the stoic, cool, elven mage Nina (voiced by Hibiku Yamamura!). As far as older ladies to tutor Cain, these two seem like great choices !

Of course, Cain is so OP that it's less them teaching Cain and more just having to freak out at how powerful and adept he is, though the trio have plenty of fun together and give Cain some actual adventuring experience, so it all about works out .

Having a forest of dangerous monsters who periodically attack the city sounds kind of bad .

Ooh, a dog girl guild receptionist! I want to touch her ears and tails already .

Thugs accost his beautiful tutors? Cain then unleashes a giant can of butt-whopping and kicks them out of the guild like they're nothing...and he's still a little kid! It's kind of fun when the OP MC is so young which heightens how utterly ridiculous it is, but in a good way .

As a going away gift for Millie and Nina, Cain will slay some dangerous forest beasts to make magic bags for them! And create an incident where his father and his soldiers freak out about a possible monster outbreak, which was a lot, but at least Cain was well-intentioned...though he's got to be more self-aware of the kind of crazy @#$& he pulls. It's not his fault the Gods made him so OP !

A double kiss from two mature ladies! Cain's Isekai life is looking bright! I hope he can reunite with Nina and Milie soon. Maybe someday he can join up with their adventuring party when he's more fully-fledged himself ?
Old 2023-04-09, 10:07   Link #22
grecefar

fun chapter, I liked both teachers and I hope we get to see them again in the future.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-09, 21:57   Link #23
Greenish Growth

Ah...I haven't seen a confrontation during the first time visiting the adventurer's guild for awhile.

I assume this is a relatively older story and so that's why they did it? The more recent stories don't do that as much.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-11, 15:20   Link #24
Lex79

On one hand, it would be a waste to never see again the tutors, on the other they don't seem to have the potential to keep up with Cain and follow him in his adventures. We'll see what the author has in mind for them.
Old 2023-04-16, 09:41   Link #25
Frontier

Cain is so OP he's just casually headshotting dragons! Can anyone match his absurdly high level ?

On your way to the Royal Capital for your debut at 10 years old, may as well throw in a Superhero moment of cutting through rampaging Orcs like butter .

Saving the carriage of a noble lady is a staple of Isekai stories, but Cain got two for the price of one! Not only the princess Telestia voiced by Manaka Iwami but even the daughter of a Duke, Silk, voiced by Aya Uchida! And not only did he save the two ladies but he also pleasured them and made them instantly fall head over heels for him !

Cain has two noble ladies on each arms, said noble ladies practically abscond with him into their own carriage, sit next to each other in close proximity in said carriage, and they end up all sleeping together...in a combined bed! For multiple nights! I'd be pretty jealous of Cain if not for the fact that he was sleep-deprived the whole time! But dang, these girls waste no time .

That was really nice of Cain to collect all the fallen knight bodies and return them safe and sound. his collection cube is quite handy .

Made Baron at age 10...given a personal mansion and pension at age 10...the recognition of the entire kingdom and aristocracy at age 10...and engaged to a princess and a daughter of a duke at age 10...Cain is really moving up in the world! A lot happens when you save and sleep in the bed with two unmarried ladies who want nothing more than to be your bride !

That Corgino guy seems fishy. I don't think he's going to let it lie that Cain got such status at such a young age .

I love how Garm is just so done with the craziness surrounding Cain that he just basically turns his head at his own son rather than get caught up in it any more .
Old 2023-04-16, 15:18   Link #26
Marina2

This show is pretty funny. This is how you make OP MC works.

Cain climbs up the society ladder so fast and now found himself engaged to the princess and duke daughter.
Old 2023-04-16, 16:00   Link #27
magnuskn

The first episode was charming, the second was boring and this was outright megacringe. Dropped. Too bad.
Old 2023-04-16, 16:11   Link #28
grecefar

I think this is the quickest isekai I've ever seen that the MC is given everything and is only chapter 3.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-16, 17:14   Link #29
Chosen_Hero

This poor kid couldn't keep up with the escalation.
Old 2023-04-16, 20:40   Link #30
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Planned to drop this but the episode was kinda funny. The series is kind of basic but it seems entertaining enough as a mindless power fantasy.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-18, 12:40   Link #31
arkhangelsk

For some reason, this show is actually more watchable than Smartphone (which I confirm I can't stand), even though those two girls arguably have less personality than even Smartphone man's harem.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-18, 12:58   Link #32
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
For some reason, this show is actually more watchable than Smartphone (which I confirm I can't stand), even though those two girls arguably have less personality than even Smartphone man's harem.
I'm enjoying both .

I do hope they differentiate between the two in future episodes because as it is they feel like the exact same character .
Old 2023-04-23, 09:40   Link #33
Frontier

It's only episode 4 and Cain is already being asked to become a Demigod! Not only that, the Gods are literally telling him to do the Isekai staple of introducing Japanese entertainment into this world because they're so bored. I mean, if the Gods are asking, how can Cain say no ?

I get why Cain would be a little out of place dress shopping with his mom and Reine, so better spend his time with Parma and her Wataru Hatano-voiced uncle and introducing Reversi to the world. All pretty much on his gold dime, in fact .

Cain ditches Reine, he and the audience will have to get subjected to a Reine fashion show...but she really does look great in any dress !

Garm is only realizing now that Cain doesn't act like a normal 10-year old? Come on man, get with the program !

Silk looks amazing in that dress! Less amazing is how creepy her dad is around Cain! Dude just can't help but look like a dastardly villain when he smiles at Cain .

Cain is such a natural philanderer, complimenting and flirting with girls as if it's his second nature. Even the king thinks he's a little too brazen when it comes to flirting with girls, let alone his own daughter !

Did anyone else think Corgino's kids and his friend were similar to Damian and his buddies in SpyxFamily? Minus being likeable and fun to watch, though I guess we needed the typical uppity and snobby kids for our protagonist to outshine .

Garm wants Cain to get along with kids his age, though I don't think he meant having Silk flirt with and come on to him, though she did get to a practical first-name basis with him .

I'm sure all that thrusting and shaking to do your magic is impressive for their age, but then Silk tells them all off on how amazing Cain is and how he outranks them and they've got nothing to fall back on .

Cain has a devious side? When Silk is the one trying to snag a solo date with him? Not that Teles is going to be left out if she has anything to say about it. Cain should put his hands over her lips and go on a date with her!!! And of course the king shows up right after he promises to go on a date with his daughter. As OP as Cain is, it seems like his biggest challenge is managing the two girls in love with him and their fathers .
Old 2023-04-23, 13:49   Link #34
arkhangelsk

I don't know why - but I have to hand it to the anime staff for squeezing out some amusement from this weak, worn plot - I looked up the web novel and frankly ... let's just say I'm not buying the LN.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-24, 09:29   Link #35
Marina2

This show has officially become my guilty pleasure of the season.......
Old 2023-04-24, 22:41   Link #36
Greenish Growth

I agree. The anime does seem like it's more fun to watch than to read (or at least that's how it was for me with episode 4).

I watched all of episode 4 instead of skipping parts this time.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-29, 16:44   Link #37
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 11:20.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-29, 21:20   Link #38
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Pretty princess .
Old 2023-04-30, 10:05   Link #39
Frontier

I don't think Cain expected introducing Reversi into this world would mean he would become everybody's favorite Reversi opponent. It's tough being secretly OP .

Jeez, I thought the mansion was going to be a little refurbished or ready before Cain got the key to it, though I guess he can clean and fix it up in seconds with his magic. Although it does leave his maids with nothing to do, though Sylvia is pretty much used to that at this point .

Oh hey, Cain's half-brothers! I kind of forgot about them. They seem nice .

Poor Garm. He just can't even with all the crazy stuff his son pulls out at this point .

Cain's parents and the king and queen sure seem to love having water squirted up their butt .

How many parties is Cain going to have to deal with at this point? Though at least this time he gets to do it on his own terms...minus inviting the king and breaching etiquette, even though the king just straight up gets jealous when he doesn't get invited like his buddy Duke Eric. I can't enough of this guy .

That eyecatch...Cain's mom and Sylvia as drinking buddies in modern Japan ?

guess a party is the perfect time to demonstrate more modern-day cuisine and conveniences like Hamburg Steak's or Sparkling Wine. The adults go gaga over them! Though nobody chugs it down better than Sylvia .

I love how Silk is already looking at this mansion as her future home .

I almost have to admire how committed Corgino is to being the worst, though Cain gets the last laugh with the help of the king. Even if his subterfuge just ends up getting the "biggest weight of the kingdom" ticked at him and gets scolded for several hours. Totally worth it though .
Old 2023-04-30, 12:49   Link #40
Marina2

I really love the happy and funny atmosphere in this show.

Toilet with bidet? That's a new thing to be invented in Isekai

The king is still the most funny character. I think Telestia has too few screen time compare to Slik.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-04-30 at 13:27.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote