marvelB

Break's over:

Spoiler for 101:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-13, 17:05   Link #602
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm glad she's dead, mainly because I won't have to memorize her name now

Chion took ownership of the glove, wish it had gone to someone else.
Old 2023-04-14, 06:02   Link #603
WingedAccelerator

To honor her death, I will correct every misspelling of her name in my posts, which is all of my posts that mentioned her name.
Macduff got the majestic incineration end. Teaninich got the gruesome end.

The glove should go to Donny. Imagine the combo with Banshou Ten'in. Chion better not keep it.

Will we get some Arthur rage next chapter?
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-14, 22:38   Link #604
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do think some Arthur rage is due next chapter. We'll see.

Chion's way too easy to anger and has a kind of dangerous mindset. And he's too quick to find fault in people, like how he yelled at Percy when he said he couldn't bring others back to life after they died.
Old 2023-04-16, 05:36   Link #605
WingedAccelerator

The new chapter is out.

We didn't get some Arthur rage, but he is not bothered at all from sacrificing two lives if that's the amount of price he has to pay for defying fate. Wonder if Suzuki is really satisfied with how he is handling Arthur, because I keep saying this, but outside of him being OP, he sure is a disappointment to me.

Mortlach is confirmed to be Ironside's brother-in-law. His design without the helmet on reminds me of Zaratras. Two additional chaos knights were shown: Turret and Rothes. If I have to guess, alcoholic beverage references again?

The biggest thing is that instead of Dalmary, the gang goes to the Demon Realm! What's more interesting is that Io is familar with Percival. Well, well... Time for Zeldris and Gelda to reveal some things.
Old 2023-04-16, 13:19   Link #606
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm wondering how Io knows Percival. Is it because of the prophecy? But if that's the case, what instance of the prophecy even mentions their names?

And yeah, looking forward to seeing Zeldris and Gelda again.
Old 2023-04-16, 18:30   Link #607
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm wondering how Io knows Percival. Is it because of the prophecy? But if that's the case, what instance of the prophecy even mentions their names?

And yeah, looking forward to seeing Zeldris and Gelda again.
I don't know, but it's been made abundantly clear that Percival has some connection to the Demon clan, so seems like we're finally about to find out about it.

My guess is that she learned his name from Tristan, and after seeing him in the flesh, she was shocked at how much he looks like a demon she knows (he has a pretty distinctive hairstyle). His mother, probably.
Old 2023-04-17, 09:35   Link #608
marvelB

Wow, early chapter! Anyway, Arthur may not think much about sacrificing his pawns now, but I wonder if he'll change his tune if he ends up losing someone he truly cares about? But then again, he used his Chaos powers to create a fake Merlin, so maybe he's already too far gone....

Anyway, cool to learn more about Mortlach! I wonder if he's one of the Four Perils? His connection to Ironside certainly makes it seem that way. I'm also guessing Pellegarde is one of them, as well. Can't really guess who the fourth could be, right now. Anyway, a trip to the demon realm? My, oh my! This will be most interesting, indeed. We barely saw much of it back in NNT (Purgatory was a completely different realm, so that doesn't count). The possibility that we may learn more about Percy's origins is just the cherry on top!
Old 2023-04-17, 16:53   Link #609
WingedAccelerator

The fan theory about the Four Perils expects them not to be alcoholic beverage references. If it turns out to be true, then Mortlach is out of the question, but we shall see.
Old 2023-04-18, 11:05   Link #610
FKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Two additional chaos knights were shown: Turret and Rothes. If I have to guess, alcoholic beverage references again?
Correct. Glenturret and Glenrothes are both Scottish distilleries.
FKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-18, 15:21   Link #611
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't know, but it's been made abundantly clear that Percival has some connection to the Demon clan, so seems like we're finally about to find out about it.
Him being able to speak and understand the demons' language, right? Or is there anything else too? I'd forgotten about the demon language until you brought this up, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My guess is that she learned his name from Tristan, and after seeing him in the flesh, she was shocked at how much he looks like a demon she knows (he has a pretty distinctive hairstyle). His mother, probably.
You could be right.

If he had a demon mother, that'd be pretty interesting.
Old 2023-04-18, 16:17   Link #612
WingedAccelerator

Percival in "Death Mode" also started speaking in runes similarly to the text when Chion orders a spirit. Tristan was unfamiliar with the language that time and him being unharmed by Ark also made Tristan assume he is not a demon.

The plot thickens.

Last edited by WingedAccelerator; 2023-04-19 at 01:50.
Old 2023-04-18, 21:16   Link #613
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't remember that part; could you point me to the chapter, please? Thanks.

He could be half-demon, with the non-demon part being strong enough to protect him from the Arc. At least it seems to be a possibility.
Old 2023-04-19, 01:49   Link #614
WingedAccelerator

No problem. Chapter 55.

For the sake of variety since Tristan exists as a half-demon (and half-Goddess), I think Percival's deal will be something else.
Old 2023-04-19, 15:05   Link #615
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He does seem to have some sort of connection to the Demon Clan, though, since he can understand their language and speaks it too. I guess we'll see.
Old 2023-04-19, 16:02   Link #616
WingedAccelerator

Or having Hero-type magic gives him some sort of auto-translation to languages as part of the many attributes the Mini Percivals have.

But if it's demon related, it's also speculated he could be the reincarnation of the Demon King. Maybe even vampires are related somehow and that's the reason behind the lifeforce absorbtion.

I certainly hope he is not part demon though. Taizai had enough demon wank.
Old 2023-04-20, 18:08   Link #617
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Now that you mention it, it really could be something related to his Hero-type magic. All we know until now is that allows him to use magic belonging to other types, like healing magic.
Old 2023-04-24, 13:09   Link #618
marvelB

Early chapter time! Long story short, Percy and co. make their journey to the underworld while Ironside's unit watches. At the end, we get introduced to the Demon King, who's a very familiar face, indeed...!!!!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-04-24, 17:02   Link #619
WingedAccelerator

How many minutes till Zeldris cool and imposing nature gets shattered by some Gelda breasts?

Saw a retweet on the official Twitter account of the manga that Kodansha is also releasing their "MANGA Plus" titled "K Manga" in 17 days. The catch is however the dreaded region block. Apparently it's only for the US fans. They can't even do this right.

They are advertising 4kishi simulpubs. Hopefully it won't discourage the fan translators.
Old 2023-04-26, 12:00   Link #620
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm worried about the Four Knights and Co. having to fight Zeldris' forces at first. Unless there's a way for them to figure out what Zeldris is thinking and act accordingly.