AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-01-21, 05:38   Link #1081
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Sayu is quickly becoming one of my favorites. So strong with Rainslasher.

also convenient when she's around, chops down crystal fast.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-21, 18:10   Link #1082
Liddo-kun
is this so?

late upload. Sharing one Windtrace game.

I'm a rebel in this video. Hugged the wall to survive.
at 3:24, my position on the map was revealed because the Hunter gained a Favor. I ran into the hole to avoid getting cornered.

Old 2023-01-22, 10:12   Link #1083
Marina2

Lantern rite promotional video

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

There are many characters hiding in the background. Blink and you will miss (Fischl, Razor, Bennet, Yanfei, Yelan, Childe, etc.)

I wonder: is this made by Ufotable???

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-01-22 at 10:24.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-22, 12:38   Link #1084
Liddo-kun
is this so?

that's a really nice video to watch.

thanks for sharing it here.

four archons happily celebrate in Liyue.
Old 2023-01-22, 23:52   Link #1085
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Lantern rite promotional video

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

There are many characters hiding in the background. Blink and you will miss (Fischl, Razor, Bennet, Yanfei, Yelan, Childe, etc.)

I wonder: is this made by Ufotable???
I believe not Ufotable. Hoyo already capable to create animation with this quality, they had done before to Honkai and past sumeru trailer
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-24, 15:23   Link #1086
Marina2

Liloupar from 3.4 world quest is a pretty interesting character....in many way. Nice to see Hoyoverse is not shy to add a character like that to the game, even as a NPC.
Old 2023-01-28, 12:09   Link #1087
Liddo-kun
is this so?

awaiting Hu Tao banner.

but not yet prepared, Intertwined Fate still too few

Europe = 22
America = 19
Asia = 25

the positive thing is, America is already guaranteed.
have 8 days to complete Lantern Rite on all 3 servers. Gonna grab some more primos.
Old 2023-01-31, 12:11   Link #1088
haseo0408

Guys, I have a question here, I´m trying to get a Dendroculus that it´s in a room with the viewpoint of Remnats of an Ancient Orchard but there is a wall blocking the access, do you of know a way to access the room with this Viewpoint and Dendroculus? Am I missing a quest or something? Any help is appreciated!.

Last edited by haseo0408; 2023-01-31 at 12:30.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-31, 18:06   Link #1089
Liddo-kun
is this so?

post a screenshot, so people can identify more easily where that Dendroculus is located.
Old 2023-01-31, 21:52   Link #1090
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Guys, I have a question here, I´m trying to get a Dendroculus that it´s in a room with the viewpoint of Remnats of an Ancient Orchard but there is a wall blocking the access, do you of know a way to access the room with this Viewpoint and Dendroculus? Am I missing a quest or something? Any help is appreciated!.
If you meant this location
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...ncient_Orchard

You need to do a world quest Apocalypse Lost to gain an access to that area
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyagnf1RftI

Before you can do Apocalypse Lost, you need to complete these quests first.
- The Dirge of Bilqis
- Tadhla the Falcon
- The Falcon's Hunt
Old 2023-01-31, 22:27   Link #1091
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
If you meant this location
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...ncient_Orchard

You need to do a world quest Apocalypse Lost to gain an access to that area
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyagnf1RftI

Before you can do Apocalypse Lost, you need to complete these quests first.
- The Dirge of Bilqis
- Tadhla the Falcon
- The Falcon's Hunt
That´s the one! Thank you so much!. Sorry I didn´t reply earlier but I was trying figure out how to put image in the forum, never done it before.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 03:15   Link #1092
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I am glad Al Haitham has high abyss usage rate we need more Great DPS male characters in future
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 10:31   Link #1093
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Lantern Rite 2023

a few thoughts..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-02-02 at 11:21.
Old 2023-02-04, 08:04   Link #1094
Liddo-kun
is this so?

the Paper play "Bravebeard" game is the hardest among the Lantern Rite games.

and how does this guy walk straight to be impaled on bamboo.
Old 2023-02-04, 08:47   Link #1095
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

With the recent leaks about Dehya further making problems for her character and kit a LOT of players are completely losing their shit.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 11:55   Link #1096
GDB

The fact that mihoyo hears the complaints, and rather than fix her just strikes the videos (which they've almost never done before) tells you everything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 19:04   Link #1097
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
With the recent leaks about Dehya further making problems for her character and kit a LOT of players are completely losing their shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The fact that mihoyo hears the complaints, and rather than fix her just strikes the videos (which they've almost never done before) tells you everything.
It's not as if there isn't a long history in this game of people making a super big deal of things in beta or complaining loudly that a character is totally unacceptable at launch, only to later on discover (either due to time passing and people gathering more real-world data or other due to other planned changes made subsequently in the game) that it actually makes sense and the character isn't as poorly balanced as they thought. Some people only think of Zhongli, and are like "see, this is why we must be as loud as possible!" without remembering all the times their loud complaints ultimately were proven wrong. (Most famous reversal I can think of is Kokomi, for example.)

It might actually be that this time they're right and the character is poorly tuned and neither time nor upcoming changes (weapons/artifacts/reactions/etc.) will ever fix it. But for the time being, I take all this whining based on leaked beta info with a massive grain of salt.

(Plus, the fact they're issuing strikes against people leaking beta info is hardly surprising given their other recent more-aggressive actions. The idea that this is like "see, this shows they have something to hide and they're trying to cover it up!" is silly because that never works anyway. This idea that they're trying to mislead people into impulse-spending day-one only to "secretly" give people garbage would only hurt long-term spend, and this dev team is absolutely long-term focused. That isn't to say they can't make mistakes, but the conspiracy angle is silly.)

And by the way, veiled allusions to these kinds of leaks are okay, but nobody should post leaked info on this forum. We do not want to get take-down notices from anyone.
Old 2023-02-04, 21:30   Link #1098
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well the problem most people agree on is that Dehya seems to have been designed to counter gameplay that doesn't exist yet, that is to say she's a solution to a problem that the game has not implemented yet, either an enemy or character mechanic that will be released in the future. At the present, her kit doesn't appear to solve anything that a previous character already does and better.

A rather baffling plan to be honest. Similar to how Kokomi was a solution to the Wolf lord enemies.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 21:43   Link #1099
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(Most famous reversal I can think of is Kokomi, for example.)
This is largely revisionist history though. She wasn't good in beta, though she wasn't as bad as Dehya is now. She was playable on her launch because they last second buffed her skill to have no ICD. This allowed her to be really good in Freeze comps, and that's all. Then she had to get a new artifact set so she could do damage and not be dead weight in any other comp. Then she needed Dendro to release to become anything more than "okay" or "5-star Barbara".

Quote:
It might actually be that this time they're right and the character is poorly tuned and neither time nor upcoming changes (weapons/artifacts/reactions/etc.) will ever fix it. But for the time being, I take all this whining based on leaked beta info with a massive grain of salt.
(Note: this was tweaked after typing to remove specific numbers per your last comment about only alluding.) It's not just tuning, she doesn't DO anything. Mitigation and interrupt resist? Shields do that. Better, in fact, because shields have full resist all the time whereas Dehya only has it some of the time. Her mitigation only takes part of the damage, and she's supposed to heal herself to deal with that. Okay, cool, but what about the other part that still does through on the other units? Need to deal with that somehow or your other units still won't last long.

And that's not even getting into Mona being the only hydro unit that she can work with at all.

Quote:
(Plus, the fact they're issuing strikes against people leaking beta info is hardly surprising given their other recent more-aggressive actions. The idea that this is like "see, this shows they have something to hide and they're trying to cover it up!" is silly because that never works anyway. This idea that they're trying to mislead people into impulse-spending day-one only to "secretly" give people garbage would only hurt long-term spend, and this dev team is absolutely long-term focused. That isn't to say they can't make mistakes, but the conspiracy angle is silly.)
Note: they aren't striking Mika, only Dehya.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-05, 12:17   Link #1100
Liddo-kun
is this so?

by the Stove god!! Finished Lantern Rite on 3 servers. Got dizzy, but got the primos. And it's not bad at all watching Hu Tao's rap three times.

EU = 35 fates
US = 30 fates (guaranteed)
Asia = 37 fates

looking forward to the Yelan and Hu Tao banners.

sharing to those who want to see it again. I recorded the performance.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact