Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-01, 04:42   Link #341
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

So the author didn't even attempt at any semblance of a convincing reason. -__-
Old 2018-11-01, 09:52   Link #342
Garn

^When she was born, Wazu's parents began to forget about him and paid more attention to Kagane, while she was growing up she was considered a genius and was treated by everyone as someone special while Wazu was relegated, even so Wazu continued to love Kagane, and Kagene began to adore Wazu who, despite the fact that no one cared about him because of her, he still loved his "little sister", the end.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 17:05   Link #343
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Thank you. Not too convincing, but at least it's some kind of attempt.
Old 2018-11-01, 17:12   Link #344
Tabeleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
She should've just married the noble if the alternative is prostituting herself
Coz the noble is among the clients anyway
So dumb
But like I said, that noble had quite the nasty rumors about him, if it's you erotora you can actually imagine what kind of "plays" he would do with her, and the chances of her surviving it were rather low. As long she was a prostitute, he couldn't hurt the "merchandise". Though that was her last resort, because the noble was getting in the way of her parent's business.

But I have to admit that I find strange that she and her family couldn't run away, considered that they were friends of the brothel's owner and guildmaster. But since it's been so long that I read that part, I can't really remember if there was a reason or there's a plothole in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
But why does she like him so much in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Simple the author want some incest no more no less the Author just want it to be like that " the Sister must be obssessly inlove to her brother thing"

And too make thing a little acceptable & much easier to shallow rather than a straight up incest he then make the sister a reincarnator to make things less hideous & less controversial.....theres no actual reason on why she fell inlove just like all those incestious LN out there in Japan.
I went and read Kagane's POV chapters again and the reason is simple and can be explained with 2 terms: Choroin and Shotacon

Choroin because she fell for a simple smile. And shotacon because it was the smile of a 7-8 yo boy

And the reason she likes him SO MUCH, is the same for the other heroines. And the reason is...
Spoiler for reason:
Old 2018-11-01, 18:01   Link #345
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
Spoiler for reason:
Are you talking serious here or is this some kind of joke that's flying over my head, because I don't recognize the other two names.
Old 2018-11-01, 21:29   Link #346
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Are you talking serious here or is this some kind of joke that's flying over my head, because I don't recognize the other two names.
Same here though Kurono Maou is the titular protagonist of the same name novel lol. You can search google immediately that name while Nagato Kazuya indeed intrigue me!
Old 2018-11-02, 02:02   Link #347
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
new heroine from sequel wn (just info)

Spoiler:
Did he even tried to change the web novels end why aria in the list?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 05:10   Link #348
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

WN sequel apparently retcon to LN~
Old 2018-11-02, 10:37   Link #349
Tabeleta

Quote:
Well, explaining the joke is kind o lame, but you seriously have never read Kuro no Maou?
Spoiler for explanation:

Compared with the 2 harems I talked, Wazu's harem is quite tame, but it doesn't change the fact that their personalities changed when they fell for him. Or maybe that was their true self all along?
Old 2018-11-02, 17:44   Link #350
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ It's been in my list for years, but have never found the time to get around to actually reading it.
Old 2019-01-04, 06:19   Link #351
xTachibana

Looking back at some of the pages about WN aria, I'm actually kinda confused. From what I remember in the webnovel, Aria never liked the hero, even after she came back to the village with him, even after MC beat him, she never liked the hero at all, she just choose to get with him for the "greater good" of the country, not out of love or choice. To me, it seemed as if she always loved the MC and had the church and king not been so pushy, she would have not gotten with the hero.
xTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-23, 16:20   Link #352
Ratedhook522

Question does the manga take after the light novel or the web novel?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-23, 18:17   Link #353
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The light novel of course... There's zero reason why an official publication would work off of the web novel in the first place.
Old 2019-06-24, 03:29   Link #354
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTachibana View Post
Looking back at some of the pages about WN aria, I'm actually kinda confused. From what I remember in the webnovel, Aria never liked the hero, even after she came back to the village with him, even after MC beat him, she never liked the hero at all, she just choose to get with him for the "greater good" of the country, not out of love or choice. To me, it seemed as if she always loved the MC and had the church and king not been so pushy, she would have not gotten with the hero.

You must be confused in the WN she loved the hero and dumped MC and even stayed with the hero till the end in the LN the author changed that but too bad First impression for her is a bitch whatever the author did he cant change that
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-12, 20:46   Link #355
Yueyo

Ln asking

Do u have any link for LN ? I wait for like 4-5 years and still can't find where to read LN complete
Yueyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-13, 05:43   Link #356
Huh...?

As far as i know, no one is translating the LN for this Series, neither had it been licensed.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem