AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2022-10-06, 11:37   Link #941
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Both imo.
-Qiqi: the healer set just doesn't cut it at all. Qiqi doesn't provide anything except healing and even that is pretty questionable because it is stuck with a skill that has an absurd CD
my Qiqi is an aggressive build who clears many domains for me. And since she heals herself, saved a lot of food. With The Flute and Clam set, she kills at an acceptable rate in the domains where I farm. To be exact, she's my farmer. lol

Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-06, 12:54   Link #942
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

My assessment regarding characters had the endgame context in mind. As I said, you can clear abyss with virtually any character, provided players compensate with gear/team comp/skill compared to a meta character, and this is the issue I mentioned because that gap can be extremely large for characters like Qiqi.
Domains are not even considered in the equation because they are barely harder than overworld encounters, which is to say low bar.
Old 2022-10-06, 13:05   Link #943
Liddo-kun
is this so?

my mood is too good to argue much. Had some good lucks today. I just hug my friend Qiqi. /not pedo /lol

as for complaint... my only complaint about element in this game would probably be the Geo element. My abyss teams almost have no geo because it's useless in reactions. These iteration of Spiral Abyss though, one of my teams is forced to bring Noelle, because there's a Primo Geovishap in Floor 12 that need to be reflected to be killed faster, and for some reason Diona cannot reflect the blast, so I have to bring Noelle.
Old 2022-10-07, 03:30   Link #944
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
my mood is too good to argue much. Had some good lucks today. I just hug my friend Qiqi. /not pedo /lol

as for complaint... my only complaint about element in this game would probably be the Geo element. My abyss teams almost have no geo because it's useless in reactions. These iteration of Spiral Abyss though, one of my teams is forced to bring Noelle, because there's a Primo Geovishap in Floor 12 that need to be reflected to be killed faster, and for some reason Diona cannot reflect the blast, so I have to bring Noelle.
The mechanic with Primo Geovishap is it's element. When it does its breath attack, if you use a shield of the same element, it reflects the attack. Using a Geo shield does the same thing, for any element, making it more flexible.

But yes, I think the Geo reactions need a bit of work. Crystallize shields are frail, blocking little damage, even with their damage absorption scaling with the Geo character's level and elemental mastery...and honestly, who builds elemental mastery on a Geo character?

An improvement Hoyoverse could do for Crystallize is to give it a similar treatment to Dendro reactions:
If Geo interacts with any of the 4 elements, it creates an Elemental Shard that can be picked up to gain an elemental shield of the corresponding element (Scales with Geo character's Level, and the active character's elemental mastery). The twist I'd add is if you don't pick up the Elemental Shard, it explodes dealing AoE damage of the corresponding element.

Another idea I've had is a reaction between Geo and Anemo: Erosion, that would temporarily lower the DEF of the affected target.

But well...seems Hoyoverse doesn't want to make elemental reactions too complicated, so I doubt this'll happen
Old 2022-10-07, 03:37   Link #945
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Feet.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-07, 04:36   Link #946
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
The mechanic with Primo Geovishap is it's element. When it does its breath attack, if you use a shield of the same element, it reflects the attack. Using a Geo shield does the same thing, for any element, making it more flexible.

But yes, I think the Geo reactions need a bit of work. Crystallize shields are frail, blocking little damage, even with their damage absorption scaling with the Geo character's level and elemental mastery...and honestly, who builds elemental mastery on a Geo character?

An improvement Hoyoverse could do for Crystallize is to give it a similar treatment to Dendro reactions:
If Geo interacts with any of the 4 elements, it creates an Elemental Shard that can be picked up to gain an elemental shield of the corresponding element (Scales with Geo character's Level, and the active character's elemental mastery). The twist I'd add is if you don't pick up the Elemental Shard, it explodes dealing AoE damage of the corresponding element.

Another idea I've had is a reaction between Geo and Anemo: Erosion, that would temporarily lower the DEF of the affected target.

But well...seems Hoyoverse doesn't want to make elemental reactions too complicated, so I doubt this'll happen
Dont worry soon or not they have to buff Geo reaction in the end if they want to keep sells Geo character.

Maybe not in new reaction, maybe they will buff crystalize reaction like Nilou specialize to buff bloom.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-07, 06:12   Link #947
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:

yeah, figured that out after Diona was only blocking, but not reflecting the damage of the breath. Told the Primo Geovishap at Floor 12, "I'll be back" .. kicked his ass when I came back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Feet.
simply beaufitul. My Intertwined Fates are ready!

skipped Cyno to have better chances of getting her.

at this point, I don't even care if she would be useful or not. Just want her to come home, because liking the character and jp voice.
Old 2022-10-14, 07:10   Link #948
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I got Tighnari, Nilou and Nilou's 5* weapon on 100 pulls. Nice.

Nilou's actually pretty strong if you can group people up for all those massive Bloom pops.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-14, 11:20   Link #949
Liddo-kun
is this so?

got Nilou and Dori after 30 pulls.

really glad Nilou showed up. I'm getting dizzy gathering primogems.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-10-15 at 06:16.
Old 2022-10-14, 13:10   Link #950
Marina2

I won 50/50 and get Nilou too. Her team comp is pretty complicate to play for me right now because I don't have Kokomi and I have to use Barbara instead. But yes, those bloom explosion are pretty satisfying.

Now I need to get Nahida in 3.2 so I can finally liberate myself from DMC and/or Collei.

Spoiler for Nilou story quest:

Last edited by Marina2; 2022-10-14 at 13:43.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-15, 06:23   Link #951
Liddo-kun
is this so?

actually, don't have Nilou yet on American server. That previous post is from Asia server.

lost the 50/50 on american server, but I'm not even upset. Instead so happy! Because finally got Keqing. Have been wanting to have her for sometime now. My Barbara is also now C6.

Old 2022-10-18, 04:07   Link #952
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Congrats on getting Keqing, with Dendro added, she became a lot stronger. Though, I still haven't gotten her

As for me, I chose to skip Nilou for Nahida and Layla.
Old 2022-10-18, 04:50   Link #953
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Flamesparkz

thanks, Keqing came home to my america server account after 20 pulls. And now after 50 more pulls, Nilou also came home, she even brought a 4-star weapon with her.

Spoiler:

play across three servers, asia america, europe. Now, just have to grind primos in europe to get Nilou there as well. F2p, so working hard on the primos by playing on evening after work, and also early morning before going to work.

skipped Tighnari and Cyno. Have enough primos to get both Nilou and Nahida. lol

_________

edit:

after more than a month of almost everyday grind. Finally got a Deepwood crit rate circlet. Support Lumine is now complete.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-10-18 at 10:54.
Old 2022-10-18, 13:21   Link #954
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
@Flamesparkz

thanks, Keqing came home to my america server account after 20 pulls. And now after 50 more pulls, Nilou also came home, she even brought a 4-star weapon with her.

Spoiler:
Nice

Quote:
play across three servers, asia america, europe. Now, just have to grind primos in europe to get Nilou there as well. F2p, so working hard on the primos by playing on evening after work, and also early morning before going to work.

skipped Tighnari and Cyno. Have enough primos to get both Nilou and Nahida. lol
You play in 3 servers? That's some dedication

If you need a friend in EU, I still have some space in my friend list.
Old 2022-10-19, 05:43   Link #955
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Nice
You play in 3 servers? That's some dedication

If you need a friend in EU, I still have some space in my friend list.
sure thing bro, here's my Europe uid.
Spoiler:

it was confusing at first having 3 servers to play in. But after some careful scheduling and setting of goals on what to do in each server, then it worked out fine.

America - dailies + gathering of the finest artifacts for Nilou and master Keqing (lol), done in the morning.
Asia - dailies + using all the resin for domain and leyline, done in the morning. Nilou and Yanfei fought in the combat parts in the recently finished Weinsfest. For some reason, mora reached 2M. The dancer and legal consultant are so reliable.
Spoiler:

Europe - started recently, and not able to participate in Weinsfest. Currently grinding for chests and doing quests in the evening, in the hope of getting Nilou.

Question to everyone.

what's the best free to play sword for dps Nilou? thanks!
Old 2022-10-19, 06:31   Link #956
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
sure thing bro, here's my Europe uid.
Thanks, request sent.
I think my teapot is also open for anyone, so feel free to enter it

Quote:
Question to everyone.

what's the best free to play sword for dps Nilou? thanks!
There aren't many HP% weapons, but I'd say the Iron Sting and Sapwood Blade are decent craftable weapons, other options would be the Harbinger of Dawn if you can keep her HP above 90%, or the Favonius Sword to provide energy for the team.
Old 2022-10-19, 07:04   Link #957
Liddo-kun
is this so?

thanks too.

although not sure if I can enter teapot, because my eu server account does not even have own teapot yet. Will visit for sure when I get a teapot from granny. hehe

I see.. advice appreciated on the sword. Will probably go for the Sapwood Blade. Because Favonius is already being used by dendro Lumine.
Old 2022-10-21, 14:05   Link #958
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Just a heads up: 3.2 Livestream announced for the 23rd

Seems the guests will be Nahida's VA and Cyno's VA.
Old 2022-10-22, 04:15   Link #959
Liddo-kun
is this so?

nice, I guess there would be codes for free primos?

also today, tested my dendro team. And dendro team is rather strong.
Old 2022-10-23, 08:20   Link #960
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Dam, the 3.2 Livestream was quite something.
The new boss will beat Azhdaha in the "using multiple elements in battle" category

Nahida looks adorable and looks like her kit has a lot of utility. Kinda sad they didn't make Layla a catalyst user...though considering she's creates a shield, she probably scales off HP, and there's a few good HP% catalysts

Here's the codes:
6SP942Z3XVWH
KS6QL3YJFCWM
GS6RLKGKWUER

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact