150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Pls, don't make Kyouka main heroine.
*cocks pistol*

Always has been

Old 2021-09-25, 17:33   Link #283
Tenzen12

Worst news this week. Not that I dislike her, mind you, but it's just total waste of story.

Also she's not Tenka...
Old 2021-09-25, 19:21   Link #284
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Worst news this week. Not that I dislike her, mind you, but it's just total waste of story.

Also she's not Tenka...
I mean, all jokes aside the whole "slave" thing explicitly lasts for life so there was never any chance for the other girls to win if she entered the competition. At this point its Kyouka or harem.

Unless Mato itself goes away and takes all the powers with it, anyway
Old 2021-09-26, 01:28   Link #285
Tenzen12

It's not like he's actual slave, you know? And for while they managed work together without it getting complicated. On top of that he could always end "borrowed" to girl of his choice permanently.

It's just it doesn't seem to go that way anymore.
Old 2021-09-26, 01:55   Link #286
XFire
150% done

Quote:
It's not like he's actual slave, you know? And for while they managed work together without it getting complicated. On top of that he could always end "borrowed" to girl of his choice permanently.

It's just it doesn't seem to go that way anymore.
The "slave for life" thing first came up when Tenka tried to get him from Kyouka iirc, so it being a damper on any other relationship was always a given.

And while Kyouka may have initially been too distracted by her revenge to care about a relationship, Yuuki has to my recollection always been mindful of the fact that he "belongs" to Kyouka. He openly looks forward to the reward part when it's her but generally tries to warn other users off or tries to rush through it.

I am, as always, rooting for a harem ending (though in this case it's mostly because I think it'll be funny to watch) but unless the ability is removed I expect Kyouka is the only viable option for a single partner atm.

Except for Tenka who tbh would just power through it anyway.
Old 2021-09-26, 05:22   Link #287
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Well, I would prefer Tenka to root over the relationship, since she has a high interest in Yuuki about it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-28, 01:26   Link #288
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Don't have high hope of them joining the ship since there are possibility of they get kill off by the author .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-28, 05:08   Link #289
Tenzen12

This isn't Akame ga Kiru though.
Old 2021-09-29, 00:58   Link #290
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
This isn't Akame ga Kiru though.
Written by the one who wrote Akame . He gonna delete a couple of char to advance the story and force the main cast to grow stronger .
Old 2021-09-29, 03:52   Link #291
Tenzen12

If this was Around this chapter AgK was basically in its final arc already and Takahiro had already best opportunity kill someone from main cast not a long time ago. There might be some death eventually I doubt it will be anytime soon or anyone important. You don't kill main girls in harem genre story.
Old 2021-09-29, 07:51   Link #292
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
If this was Around this chapter AgK was basically in its final arc already and Takahiro had already best opportunity kill someone from main cast not a long time ago. There might be some death eventually I doubt it will be anytime soon or anyone important. You don't kill main girls in harem genre story.
Well, the author also make another series similar to AGK, which is Hinowa Ga Yuku. It has more killing than this series, so...
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-29, 08:30   Link #293
Tenzen12

PpIt's not just similar. It is spin off.
Old 2021-09-29, 16:41   Link #294
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

It is his writing style , manga author have some sort of trademark or similarity when it come to theirs manga .
It may looks happy go lucky right now but better fasten the seat bell when the he decides to bring out the guillotine .
Old 2021-09-29, 23:38   Link #295
Tenzen12

Again especially because AgK, AgK0 and HnY have consistent style you can see clearly MSnS doesn't follow it. First three (which are part of same world) kills lot of people. Last one didn't kill anyone at all despite having comparable length. That's factually true.

Noone argue Takahiro can't kill his characters, but MSnS is harem first and killing indiscriminately will not do it any favor. Different stories require different narrative. Until big finale Tenka and team are safe, and later will definitely survive until end.
Old 2021-09-30, 09:46   Link #296
XFire
150% done

Didn't this author also create Majikoi? If anything I'd say that Akame Ga Kill and it's related titles were specifically him writing a story where people could die whenever as opposed to that being a function of his style.

I wouldn't put it past him to kill off, say, the two who got eaten by the Thunder God, but I don't think he'll kill off any of Yuki's harem unless he's going in hard for a mood swing.
Old 2021-09-30, 10:05   Link #297
Tenzen12

Now that I checked he also did Tsuyokiss and They are my noble masters. So yeah.
Old 2021-11-20, 07:50   Link #298
darkofficer
just a devil

is it a rule that when mc gets captured something lewd will happen a few seconds later.

also a normal reaction to the ''price''

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-20, 15:08   Link #299
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I’m not even surprised about this I’m the slightest.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.179701

Looking forward to this. Wonder if they’ll do a censored release first, then uncensored after or will they go the BD route?
Old 2021-11-22, 05:02   Link #300
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I think a relationship page has been released. It has all the captains on it as well as Yuuki's team, and there is a unanimous "likes" on all of them. However, Tenka, Kyouka, Himari, Shushu,
Spoiler for Spoiler:
have hearts beside them. I don't know why but the leaker of the page did a shoddy job of coloring out the hearts (seriously, he scribbled them out with some paint program with a shade of black that is darker then the leak page) and specifically scribbled out the people in the spoilers.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternative esdeath, enemies of humanity, harem, harem?, romance, supernatural, transformation, voluntary enslavement