AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-16, 16:48   Link #1
chibi_cereal

Send a message via MSN to chibi_cereal
Post ***help Wanted***

Hi I a chibi_cereal. Owner and founder of #j-Movies@mirc-x. WE are looking for the fallowing. If u meat these requierments please contact me by clicking the link in my signature.

*******HELP WANTED*******
1)A translator: We have been looking for a translator who knows Japanese and can speak/write/read it fluently

2)A timer: We need someone who can time the subs.

3)Distro: I cant be online all the time to suply the movies. If u have a reliable connection such as cable/DSL/T1/T3 and u want to serv our releases.

3)Webmaster: Can u do kick ass web sites. Can u do php. MySQL. Wanna work for free. Then come by. We want u.

4)Ripper: can u rip movies. mainly japanese ones. Do u have a huge selection of japanese/korean/hong kong movies. U wanna suply them to us. Come on down.

We want u to help us. if u can the click this link (must have mIRC first) irc://irc.mircx.com:7000/J-Movies

Thanks for ur help if u can help.
Old 2003-12-17, 01:33   Link #2
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

What kind of projects do you see yourself taking on?
Old 2003-12-17, 04:07   Link #3
holyangel
Kawaii Fantasy

hmmm... I'll think about it... give me a year and a half... hmm maybe longer..
Old 2003-12-17, 10:28   Link #4
chibi_cereal

we do movies. Mainly from Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong/China.
Old 2003-12-18, 07:15   Link #5
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Hey chib's i didn't know you post at animesuki. Once i get my internet problem fixed, i would be happy to try and distro. Let me talk to my roommate and see what he says, the account is under his name so..... Anyways i will keep you posted.

Note to other peoples of the forum. These guys are cool and trustworthy peop's. Give them a chance and lets get J-movies off the ground. So many great movies have never made it stateside or to other foriegn countries. I think it would be cool to see some of these lesser known movies. Hell it might even get more popular and more movies will get licensed and come to a videostore near you. Well enough said for now.
Old 2003-12-18, 14:23   Link #6
chibi_cereal

thnx man. Well that would be good if u can distro for us. Thnx for vouching for us.
Old 2003-12-26, 17:55   Link #7
chibi_cereal

I really need ur help guys. If u r a translator we need u. For a major project. BR II
Old 2003-12-26, 18:02   Link #8
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
I can possibly help with the Webmaster issue, depends how the next week or so turns out for me.
Old 2003-12-27, 05:52   Link #9
LBW
I like obscure crap

Send a message via AIM to LBW
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_cereal
I really need ur help guys. If u r a translator we need u. For a major project. BR II
I would actually download this and me downloading a movie, let alone a j-movie is pretty rare.

*wishes good luck finding a translator*
Old 2003-12-27, 06:18   Link #10
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Hi I a chibi_cereal. Owner and founder of #j-Movies@mirc-x. WE are looking for the fallowing. If u meat these requierments please contact me by clicking the link in my signature.

*******HELP WANTED*******
1)A translator: We have been looking for a translator who knows Japanese and can speak/write/read it fluently

2)A timer: We need someone who can time the subs.

3)Distro: I cant be online all the time to suply the movies. If u have a reliable connection such as cable/DSL/T1/T3 and u want to serv our releases.

3)Webmaster: Can u do kick ass web sites. Can u do php. MySQL. Wanna work for free. Then come by. We want u.

4)Ripper: can u rip movies. mainly japanese ones. Do u have a huge selection of japanese/korean/hong kong movies. U wanna suply them to us. Come on down.

We want u to help us. if u can the click this link (must have mIRC first) irc://irc.mircx.com:7000/J-Movies

Thanks for ur help if u can help.

I might be wrong,but shouldn't you have all these things before you start a group? I mean why start a group with no resources or staff?
Old 2003-12-27, 20:40   Link #11
chibi_cereal

I have most of that stuff. I got a translator today. I got a webmaster. I got a ripper and an encoder. I ust want more. Distro is another thing. I cant be usingmy own comp. Its starting to lag. And my ISP will be capping my connection soon. If they find out I have a fserv/xdcc.
Old 2003-12-27, 22:28   Link #12
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
I have most of that stuff. I got a translator today. I got a webmaster. I got a ripper and an encoder. I ust want more. Distro is another thing. I cant be usingmy own comp. Its starting to lag. And my ISP will be capping my connection soon. If they find out I have a fserv/xdcc.

What are you going to translate and please don't say anything that is allready being done
Old 2003-12-29, 23:30   Link #13
chibi_cereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
What are you going to translate and please don't say anything that is allready being done

We have a nice list. We have stuff that is hard to find JSA and Bad Guy.
And we have stuff that is easy to find. But we do it better like Ringu 0 and Ichi the Killer. The rare stuff we r doing is MPD Pyscho. and shhhhhhh..... BR2.

Last edited by chibi_cereal; 2004-01-06 at 08:31.
Old 2003-12-29, 23:39   Link #14
jir0
grumpiest when sleepy

Ichi is too, too gorey for my taste, i would gauge my eyes out than to have watch that movie again. by the way good luck with the manhunt!
Old 2004-01-05, 14:43   Link #15
chibi_cereal

There was this person who came to my channel. I wanted to talk to him agin. But he never showed up. I need to talk to u again who ever u were. I remember u said u came here.
Old 2004-01-05, 15:33   Link #16
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
We have a nice list. We have stuff that is hard to find JSA and Bad Guy.
And we have stuff that is easy to find. But we do it better like Ringu 0 and Ichi the Killer. The rare stuff we r doing is MPD Pyscho. and shhhhhhh..... BR2. :fingers:

Hey you know what,(Insert a very long insulting rant that would get me banned from these forums here). If you want to be a jerk off about things,you sure did acomplish that. Oh yeah It's Ring,just RING. Not RingU.
Old 2004-01-06, 08:31   Link #17
chibi_cereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
Hey you know what,(Insert a very long insulting rant that would get me banned from these forums here). If you want to be a jerk off about things,you sure did acomplish that. Oh yeah It's Ring,just RING. Not RingU.

2 things

1) I closed the place because Im bored with it.

2) Piss off it doesnt really matter.

anyone can close this topic if they want.
Closed Thread