AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Love Live! Sunshine - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 4 30.77%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 23.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-08-09, 19:34   Link #41
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
Things I learn on the internet.

The dog you see here is Wata. This is 1 of Yuuhei Murota's pet dogs. Yuuhei Murota is the character designer for the Love Live girls.

so frickin cute
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 08:36   Link #42
Kakurin
大佐

*sigh* I had quitely raised my hopes that the SOS (save our school) stuff was shoved into the background. But they just postponed it. Hated the angle the moment it was announced and still hate it now. Can't they do something original here? Also, still puzzled how a minor like Mari can become chairwoman. Yeah rich and all kinds of stuff, but that's silly.

The episode itself, they are still maintaining a high degree of successful comedy, that's done quite well (although Chika's part was overdone this time). As for the PV song, the idea with the lanterns was great, that was done very nicely. The song itself (or more precise the melody) though felt lacking and didn't leave much of an impression. A bit of wasted potential there.

Oh, and those faces from the preview of episode 7 are hilarious:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2016-08-10, 13:57   Link #43
Ulin

Mmmmm I don't know anymore. The best parts of every episode for me are when they are not trying to emule de original LL... so as you may guess, I don't like the whole "let's save the school" plot repeating, even if the same show try to make fun of it by Chika's reaction.

The performance in the end was just alright for me. Both the song and the dance. The clothes... seemed a bit plain for what I am used to in the show.

In all the show is good, but it lacks... I don't know, something.
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 10:02   Link #44
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
To be fair, the original Love Live! just announce that the school will close due to lack of students for the next academic year... and that's the first episode.

Come LL! Sunshine and Sunrise changed the "save the school" formula now that a bigger school in Numazu is swallowing Uranohoshi.
There has been some talk on this episode that fewer students are enrolling... and in the original it is known at ep.1 that the school is in trouble... here in SS, the school is said to be in trouble at ep. 6. I find it hard to understand how should we be "fair" in this? It's just a recycled idea with just the cookie cutter improvement of being merged instead of simply closing down..

Anyway, I'm enjoying the show for the character interactions. I just hope they don't make too many references to the original.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 21:54   Link #45
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Anyway, I'm enjoying the show for the character interactions. I just hope they don't make too many references to the original.
You do realize the next episode is about the gang going to Tokyo, right? Brace yourself for a Muse-gasm.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote