AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-27, 02:39   Link #121
Ghiest Cid

I think I would stop reading until dozen chapters or until they get their comeuppance.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 02:48   Link #122
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Yeah, I'm gonna hold off on this series at least until MC-kun actually decides to do something and wreck shop on the hero and co.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 05:19   Link #123
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I don't think the author would go as low as adding NTR shit in this novel, right? I can have at least this bit of faith in him, right?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 05:34   Link #124
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I don't think the author would go as low as adding NTR shit in this novel, right? I can have at least this bit of faith in him, right?
There's already NTR.The sister was already brainwashed and is currently the follower of the 'hero'. I wouldn't be surprised if the scum had sex with her already.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2015-01-27 at 06:09.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 06:03   Link #125
NovelReader

How strong is the current MC? Don't really want to read further(eww the NTR) if he isn't strong at all.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 06:06   Link #126
Ghiest Cid

Ehhh. Then it is a wonder rantaid isn't here yet.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 06:09   Link #127
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

From the poster comments I am indeed curious of this series...but...

If it just continuously depresses the reader then that's not fun at all, I'd pass. Kinda' the same reason I've stopped reading Akame ga Kill, for me it was getting more & more depressing than entertaining.
Old 2015-01-27, 06:33   Link #128
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
If it just continuously depresses the reader then that's not fun at all, I'd pass. Kinda' the same reason I've stopped reading Akame ga Kill, for me it was getting more & more depressing than entertaining.
so does that mean you haven't reached the part where Taku was fighting against his yandere lover? ..she knows he's the Incursio's wearer..
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 06:47   Link #129
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
There's already NTR.The sister was already brainwashed and is currently the follower of the 'hero'. I wouldn't be surprised if the scum had sex with her already.
It's not NTR until the hero actually do it with her and she abandons the MC because of the hero. Like I said before, I can only pray now.

I won't start reading this until I can confirm that there won't be any NTR and similar shit.
Old 2015-01-27, 07:43   Link #130
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
It's not NTR until the hero actually do it with her and she abandons the MC because of the hero. Like I said before, I can only pray now.

I won't start reading this until I can confirm that there won't be any NTR and similar shit.
She abandoned the MC,joined the 'hero' and tried to kill him(although these are all because of being brainwashed).Considering what sort of person the 'hero' is,it's likely they've already done it.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 08:06   Link #131
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
She abandoned the MC,joined the 'hero' and tried to kill him(although these are all because of being brainwashed).Considering what sort of person the 'hero' is,it's likely they've already done it.
Unless, perhaps the church is protecting her purity due to her being an angel or something.
Old 2015-01-27, 08:18   Link #132
Ophis
Dragon God

Or it could be that she holds no interest in the hero, and is simply following him for the sake of her mission. Unless, of course, that the brainwash was something more severe than just making the imouto view her brother as a Devil. The church would not let their angel be defiled so easily anyway, probably....I hope so.
Old 2015-01-27, 08:25   Link #133
mhyr1104

Hi, just wanted to ask, was it the church which brainwashed the little sister?
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 07:06   Link #134
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

if the church in this series just like in "Tate no Yuusha" 3heroes church it might possible her innocence already got stolen
or maybe
the pope or other higher-ups is like the Cardinal of the "sendai yuusha" hunger for lust then it might possible
Old 2015-01-28, 08:21   Link #135
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
if the church in this series just like in "Tate no Yuusha" 3heroes church it might possible her innocence already got stolen
or maybe
the pope or other higher-ups is like the Cardinal of the "sendai yuusha" hunger for lust then it might possible
However, as an angel, perhaps her chastity is directly linked to her power, in that case they can't just do anything to her yet.
Old 2015-01-28, 16:26   Link #136
yari

i haven't read it yet, but can anyone tell me if it's similar to arifureta or suterareta?
i'm not really a big fan of dark mc's mindlessly killing people and looking for vengeance

on the contrary, if there is a theme of bullying, then i would very much like it to be similar to shinka no mi, where the mc has a positive mindset instead of lusting for revenge
yari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 18:21   Link #137
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
However, as an angel, perhaps her chastity is directly linked to her power, in that case they can't just do anything to her yet.
If the setting is like from "Shishunki na Adam" then bye bye purity
Old 2015-01-28, 19:31   Link #138
maltygos

woa, and i read somewhere else that to be a necromancer 1 needs to have a pure soul XD, it all depends on the author. if the sister was brainwhased , i will think of her as moka from vampire rosario, she may love the hero even though the true owner would fear him at the begining (and in the end felt in love with him anyway)
maltygos is offline   Reply With Quote