AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-07-07, 01:23   Link #681
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I always felt like part of the reason Miya was so cold towards Tatsuya was because she didn't see a point in trying to show parental love towards him when he couldn't return it.
If they did have a good relationship before the experiment Miya was probably hurt that her son could no longer show her any love.
I think, you are speculating too much. Miya was mentally broken during the past arc.
After performing mental manipulation magics / surgeries on Maya and Tatsuya and overusing magics, Miya's mental status was not normal.

In the past arc chapter, you can see more humain sides from Maya due to the interaction between Tatsuya and Maya. Maya considers Tatsuya as a nephew. On the other hand, Miya does not consider Tatsuya as a son and treat him like a simple servant. Miya acknowledges giving birth to Tatsuya, but she draws a fine line between Tatsuya and herself not as mother and son, but as a master and servant. And, Miya also forces / educates her daughter, Miyuki, to treat Tatsuya in such way. Some readers speculated possibilities of Maya being Tatsuya's real mother due to this. But, In truth, Maya only acknowledge Tatsuya as her potential nemesis and sees him as a monster. (walking nuclear arsenal) So, I do not expect any plot twists in the future.

If you read Mahouka in detail, you would understand, the author used Tatsuya to separate distinguishable magicians and less distinguishable magicians. (Distinguishable in the means of strength) Most distinguishable magicians who acknowledge Tatsuya's strength, are such as Maya, Retsu, Yakumo, Juumonji Katsuto, and etc. Retsu already sees Tatsuya as a powerful magician. Katsuto supports idea about inviting Tatsuya as a engineer for 9SC and forces Tatsuya to join monolith. Yakumo sees him as a #1 student.

On the other hand, we have Morisaki, Miya, Mitsugu, Aoki, and nameless extra blooms in the first high.
In the means of strength and intellect, they are no match against Tatsuya, so they use their status and try to stay above Tatsuya. For an example, Morisaki continuously emphasises on the bloom / weed; Miya, Mitsugu, and Aoki rely on Yotsuba's hierarchical system when it comes to Tatsuya. In my view, these guys are not special without the status of bloom or member of Yotsuba. You guys may want to argue about Miya, but during the past arc, Miya's prime time was passed due to overusing magic.

I do not know about you guys. But, I see the world of Mahouka this way. Personally, I do not think, there are any hidden plots or stories behind Miya's treatment towards Tatsuya. During the past arc, I think, Miya was too weak to see through Tatsuya's hidden potential or understand his capabilities. Even after witnessing Tatsuya's material bust (nuking show) on invasion force, Miya's treatment towards Tatsuya did not change until she passed away. The character of Miya seems to be designed this way.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2014-07-07 at 02:21.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 10:36   Link #682
Navinor

So, what options do we have now?

Lets jump to the end of the series which will be volume 25. I think he will reach that in 4 Years. As long he is writing 3 Romans per year.

How could it end?

1. The ULTIMATE HAPPY END: Tatsuya get his whole feelings back. His limbic system will be repaired. (It is possible, because we use only 30% of our brain to actually live with it, the other mass is for storage). It will be revealed that Miyuki is not his sister by blood and they can marry each other. No incest everything Ok.

Otherwise he will mary Mayumi. Miyuki will still be his sister by blood and he will still get his feelings back. The best choice in my opinion.

In first version he becomes the head of the Yotsuba clan. In the second the next heir of the Saegusa.

He does not need to kill Maya, they will settle it in a calmer way. Through a competition maybe.

The NORMAL ENDING:

First version: Tatsuya will fight Maya. He will never get his feelings back, He can not become the next Yotsuba heir, because Miyuki is the rightful heir.

Tatsuya find out, Miyuki is not his sister by blood. They will still marry, hated by the yotsuba. But Miyuki surpress them. She has feeling for him and he for her. Especially HIM ONLY FER HER.

so there will be no problem.

Second Version: They are siblings by blood. He will stay forever her guard. Never gets his feeling back. But still controling the world power from behind as Taurus Silver.

JAPANESE DRAMA ENDING: (the normal ending in nearly every good japanese story):

Maya is trying to control Tatsuyas overwhelming powers. While that Miyuki get hurt by a third party. Limits are removed. Tatsuya moving into berserk rage. Killing Maya and the whole Yotsuba clan. Even the mices and stones will not survive. Total anhilation. While raging Tatsuya remembers the whole shit they did to him, even that shit we do not know about at the moment.

So Maya created the pandoras box. The ultimate human weapon. No feelings. No remorse, no pitty. Half god Tatsuya is bringing the judgement to the world, with his cold fury.

And he judged the whole earth into oblivion. There will be no survivors. The aspect of destruction is alive. And there will be no life after the ultimate judgement.

So after Tatsuya killed off half of earth, he will be stopped by combined forces and getting killed. Miyuki hearing about this, commit suicied. All friends of Tatsuya are dead or half alive.

Earth is a half dead stone after the judgement.

I know that is a harsh version. But belive me. THAT kind story the japanes writers like to pull out. Happening often enough in the animes.

Look at Coed Geas. After the death of Lelouchou half of the fanbase went berserk. So they had to make a special episode where he survives.

BTW:

There will be NO INCEST ENDING! This was comfirmed by the publisher!

I think Tatsuya will die, because this is the way great japan Light novels end.

For japanese the "ultimate sacrifice" is the way of living.
Navinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 19:07   Link #683
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navinor View Post
Source? I'll believe this when I read it, because it seems like an unbelievably stupid thing to do.
Old 2014-07-09, 11:01   Link #684
Navinor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Source? I'll believe this when I read it, because it seems like an unbelievably stupid thing to do.
I do not remember the site. It was on japanese and i have read it throuh the translator.

The publishers are Square Enix and ASCII. They made clear. NO Incest ending ! And it is NOT stupid to not allow NO incest ending.

Really guys, INCEST is NOT normal even in japan.

The youth protection of the japanese government is trying to banish the incest in animes and mangas, because japan gets overwhelmed by it in the print media.

But what you will see in the end i think, will be an ending where Tatsyua will be alone, because nearly all (hidden) harems has an open end without the main hero taking any of the girls.
Old 2014-07-09, 14:29   Link #685
black_cat1

Well after a huge blow Oreimo gave to the society and how yandere Miyuki can be, it is wide to give the author warning that he cannot cross the line or something serious might happen.

Base on how the story has progressed so far, I hope that we will go to the hare....Oops... Mayumi end as the author invest a lot of efforts to raise flags for Mayumi and Tatsuya. The only thing that need attention now is how Tatsuya retrieves his lost emotions.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 15:38   Link #686
Navinor

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Well after a huge blow Oreimo gave to the society and how yandere Miyuki can be, it is wide to give the author warning that he cannot cross the line or something serious might happen.

Base on how the story has progressed so far, I hope that we will go to the hare....Oops... Mayumi end as the author invest a lot of efforts to raise flags for Mayumi and Tatsuya. The only thing that need attention now is how Tatsuya retrieves his lost emotions.

Yeah i was talking EXACTLY about Oreimo. Because of that Light Novel, the youth protection in japan went nearly berserk on the author.

They do not have problems with it, as long there will be no kiss scenes and anything else.

The author of mahouka could even keep making the stories in this style. But in the end he have to decide:

Harem ending

Broken Heart ending

No feelings / Death ending

But NO Incest ending! Otherwise = End of his career!
Old 2014-07-09, 21:02   Link #687
TrueAlchemist

Quote:

1. The ULTIMATE HAPPY END: Tatsuya get his whole feelings back. His limbic system will be repaired. (It is possible, because we use only 30% of our brain to actually live with it, the other mass is for storage). It will be revealed that Miyuki is not his sister by blood and they can marry each other. No incest everything Ok.

Otherwise he will mary Mayumi. Miyuki will still be his sister by blood and he will still get his feelings back. The best choice in my opinion.

In first version he becomes the head of the Yotsuba clan. In the second the next heir of the Saegusa.

He does not need to kill Maya, they will settle it in a calmer way. Through a competition maybe.
I raised the issue with emotional change in vol. 13 thread. Seems like, he is changing emotionally. Now, he starts caring others such as Kuroba twins and their feelings. It is a lot of change since the Past Arc.

Marrying Mayumi would be the most expected. A lot of investment has been made. I think, Sato Tsutomu used Minami to satisfy Mayumi x Tatsuya fans that there is still a hope.
(Well, Izumi will be happy and Yuri fans lol)

But, you have to remember, the author also went too far with Tatsuya x Miyuki in vol. 13. (sneaking into Tatsuya's bad and stopping him from battling P-dolls ) If Tatsuya leaves Yotsuba and marries with Honoka, Mayumi, Kasumi, Angie, or any other female characters. It would be a bad ending for Miyuki unless the author provides a male character who can stand equally against Tatsuya. This new male character can take care of Miyuki just like Tatsuya with love. Personally, I think, Masaki is too weak to fill in Tatsuya's shoe. So, I am hoping for a new male character to show up.

Quote:
JAPANESE DRAMA ENDING: (the normal ending in nearly every good japanese story):

Maya is trying to control Tatsuyas overwhelming powers. While that Miyuki get hurt by a third party. Limits are removed. Tatsuya moving into berserk rage. Killing Maya and the whole Yotsuba clan. Even the mices and stones will not survive. Total anhilation. While raging Tatsuya remembers the whole shit they did to him, even that shit we do not know about at the moment.

So Maya created the pandoras box. The ultimate human weapon. No feelings. No remorse, no pitty. Half god Tatsuya is bringing the judgement to the world, with his cold fury.

And he judged the whole earth into oblivion. There will be no survivors. The aspect of destruction is alive. And there will be no life after the ultimate judgement

So after Tatsuya killed off half of earth, he will be stopped by combined forces and getting killed. Miyuki hearing about this, commit suicied. All friends of Tatsuya are dead or half alive.

Earth is a half dead stone after the judgement.

I know that is a harsh version. But belive me. THAT kind story the japanes writers like to pull out. Happening often enough in the animes.

Look at Coed Geas. After the death of Lelouchou half of the fanbase went berserk. So they had to make a special episode where he survives.
I believe, when Sato Tsutomu built the plot line of Mahouka, it is one of possible endings. At the beginning, Miyuki stated, she will be on the side of Tatsuya even the world turns against him. So, I assumed, Sato Tsutomu wrote this line when he was watching rerun of Code Geass. lol

Another possible sad ending is Guilty Crown ending. (Which I personally hate).
Tatsuya loses his power and has a normal life without Miyuki.
His ability as battle magician is putting him in trouble through out the LN. And, in this kind of ending, somebody has to take a place of sacrificial lamb. It is either Miyuki or Tatsuya. If Tatsuya lives, Miyuki would die.

By the way, did Sunrise make that stupid episode because of the criticism from fans?
And, I do not think, Lelouchou survived. It is like a spinoff / joke.

Quote:
BTW:

I think Tatsuya will die, because this is the way great japan Light novels end.
For japanese the "ultimate sacrifice" is the way of living.
Actually, I believe, the author did an interview sometime ago when Mahouka was only published in web. At that time, he stated, Miyuki will marry off to another man and have family. I do not know whether he is still considering this possible ending. And, if you guys read closely, Sato Tsutomu has conservative view (not in political way). For an example, if you remember the scene where Erica was wearing bloomers, Leo was mentioning the morally corrupted era when girls sold their bloomers and etc. And, he got kicked by Erica. I think, it is his perspective towards the world. So, I do not believe, there would be any form of incest ending not because of social trend or internal policy of Dengeki Bungo, but I do not think, the author would go for it.

Thus, if Miyuki x Tatsuya happens, there will be another hidden plot to renew their relationship as cousins. This would only be possible if Maya is his actual mother, but that is also horrifying plot twist for Tatsuya.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2014-07-09 at 21:19.
Old 2014-07-09, 21:42   Link #688
IceHism

Girls selling their bloomers sounds like a way for him to refer to Enjo kosai which is compensated dating and is a big problem among youths. I don't think this is a conservative thing unless you're trying to imply that indirect prostitution by teenagers and young adults is okay
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 22:24   Link #689
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

I believe there is no incest ending.
Only the ending with the best man on earth (GodSUeYeAh) and the best woman (Miyuki) on earth live happily.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 22:27   Link #690
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Girls selling their bloomers sounds like a way for him to refer to Enjo kosai which is compensated dating and is a big problem among youths. I don't think this is a conservative thing unless you're trying to imply that indirect prostitution by teenagers and young adults is okay
I know, what Enjo kosai is. It is underage prostitution.
Maybe, I did not elaborate enough. I felt , he set the Mahouka's world where this kind of behavior is absolute forbidden. In volume 13, when Tatsuya realized Kanon and Kei were sharing a room, Tatsuya's view was conservative, too. He thought it was not right for young woman and man to stay together even though they are engaged.

From my view, Sato Tsutomu is a guy with a traditional conservative views on society including man & woman relationship. So, I assumed, the incest ending will not happen regardless of whatever social trend Japan has now or its publisher's stance on the issue of incest.

On the other hand, we see Miyuki sneaking into Tatsuya's bad and also shows a lot of emotional development towards Tatsuya. In some way, this is a huge mass that the author has to clean up because if the plot does not have any plot twists that separate Miyuki and Tatsuya from siblings to cousins or something else, it will not end well.
Old 2014-07-09, 22:28   Link #691
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
sigh~ There's no limbic system nor brain to be repaired here. Tatsuya's operation was made on his mind/soul not brain. The MCA does not occupy a physical area is the brain but a spiritual one, which Miya had to erase his urges to add an artificial one. So, unless by some Deus Ex Machina power, Tatsuya cannot regain his emotions.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 22:41   Link #692
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
sigh~ There's no limbic system nor brain to be repaired here. Tatsuya's operation was made on his mind/soul not brain. The MCA does not occupy a physical area is the brain but a spiritual one, which Miya had to erase his urges to add an artificial one. So, unless by some Deus Ex Machina power, Tatsuya cannot regain his emotions.
It was the brain not mind or soul. Through the surgery, he gain ability to process magic. Magic does not get processed through mind or soul. Magic processing ability lies with brain. And, he has emotion, and urges were suppressed not erased. And, there was one left over slot in his brain, so Tatsuya's affection towards Miyuki was placed there.

In Vol. 13, seems like everything is changing. Even Pixie / parasite is developing an emotion and talk like regular human beings, I would not be surprised if Tatsuya regain his urge or whatever in the future.
And, Tatsuya is starting to care others besides Miyuki, now. He saved Mitsugu for the sake of Fumiya and Ayako. It should not happen based on his mental status that Miya created. In the past arc, Tatsuya saved Miya with the same condition; He saved Miya and Sakurai for the Miyuki's feelings. Now, he is caring others like caring Miyuki ( not at the same level, Miyuki should be still his priority). It is opening a lot of doors. (Personally, I cannot speculate what is going on with Tatsuya, now. The author should provide more details in the future volume.)

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2014-07-10 at 00:58.
Old 2014-07-10, 01:22   Link #693
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
It was the brain not mind or soul. Through the surgery, he gain ability to process magic. Magic does not get processed through mind or soul. Magic processing ability lies with brain. And, he has emotion, and urges were suppressed not erased. And, there was one left over slot in his brain, so Tatsuya's affection towards Miyuki was placed there.
I don't want so be rude but I think you should read some parts of the novel again. His urges were erased not supressed.
Spoiler for Vol 5 Chapter 1:

If it's the brain that is needed to cast magic the parasites would never be able to cast magic as they did as just information bodies.
Spoiler for Vol 8 Chapter 14:

And I never said that Tatsuya doesn't have emotions, I said his urges were erased.

Quote:
In Vol. 13, seems like everything is changing. Even Pixie / parasite is developing an emotion and talk like regular human beings, I would not be surprised if Tatsuya regain his urge or whatever in the future.
And, Tatsuya is starting to care others besides Miyuki, now. He saved Mitsugu for the sake of Fumiya and Ayako. It should not happen based on his mental status that Miya created. In the past arc, Tatsuya saved Miya with the same condition; He saved Miya and Sakurai for the Miyuki's feelings. Now, he is caring others like caring Miyuki. It is opening a lot of doors. (Personally, I cannot speculate what is going on with Tatsuya, now. The author should provide more details in the future volume.)
Tatsuya saved a lot of soldiers that he truly did not even care about in Okinawa's battle, why would he not save Mitsugu? Tatsuya's emotions are not changing, they're only being put into full use.
Old 2014-07-10, 01:36   Link #694
renuac

Quote:
And, Tatsuya is starting to care others besides Miyuki, now. He saved Mitsugu for the sake of Fumiya and Ayako. It should not happen based on his mental status that Miya created. In the past arc, Tatsuya saved Miya with the same condition; He saved Miya and Sakurai for the Miyuki's feelings. Now, he is caring others like caring Miyuki ( not at the same level, Miyuki should be still his priority). It is opening a lot of doors. (Personally, I cannot speculate what is going on with Tatsuya, now. The author should provide more details in the future volume.)
While I agree with you that with Pixie's evolution and with Tatsuya coming closer to unravelling the mysteries of the mind thanks to it, it looks like he is being set up to regain his stronger emotions, I'd like to point out that Tatsuya has never been emotionless. He has always retained emotions, just apparently not strong ones. And even then, his grief at Honami's death implies that is capable of more intense feelings than he himself realises. Saving Mitsugu for Fumiya and Ayako's sake isn't particularly new or out of character; he has always seemed fond of the twins and he has always been helpful to people he likes, so why wouldn't he save Mitsugu?
renuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-10, 03:03   Link #695
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
I don't want so be rude but I think you should read some parts of the novel again. His urges were erased not supressed.
Spoiler for Vol 5 Chapter 1:

If it's the brain that is needed to cast magic the parasites would never be able to cast magic as they did as just information bodies.

And I never said that Tatsuya doesn't have emotions, I said his urges were erased.

Tatsuya saved a lot of soldiers that he truly did not even care about in Okinawa's battle, why would he not save Mitsugu? Tatsuya's emotions are not changing, they're only being put into full use.

First, Mistugu told Tatsuya not to heal him. But, he did anyway because he felt Fumiya and Ayako may get sad. After Miya performed the surgery, he does not feel much on issues that do not relate to his sister. And, healing soldiers were part of his job. It is not like he cares for them

Second, you got the quotes from summer vacation part when he had a conversation with Honoka. I cannot check past arc volume. But, when Miya explained about the surgery, I thought she used the word, "suppress". I know Tatsuya told Honoka that it is erased, so it cannot get fixed.

Third, Parasite uses psychic power not magic. Magicians used to use psychic power, but they shifted to magic because magic was more efficient, diversified, and safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renuac View Post
While I agree with you that with Pixie's evolution and with Tatsuya coming closer to unravelling the mysteries of the mind thanks to it, it looks like he is being set up to regain his stronger emotions, I'd like to point out that Tatsuya has never been emotionless. He has always retained emotions, just apparently not strong ones. And even then, his grief at Honami's death implies that is capable of more intense feelings than he himself realises. Saving Mitsugu for Fumiya and Ayako's sake isn't particularly new or out of character; he has always seemed fond of the twins and he has always been helpful to people he likes, so why wouldn't he save Mitsugu?
I think I answered your question on previous paragraph.

And, going back to the topic, Tatsuya was designed as "Miyuki only" by Miya.
I have been discussing about this at vol. 13 thread with other members.
Many agree, there are some parts that may have not been disclosed about the surgery that he had.

Obviously, he is not "Miyuki only". Even though Miyuki is his top priority, he also cares others. At least in earlier volumes, he was very "Miyuki only", and his decisions were made for the Miyuki. The best example would be Mibu Sayaka case; he was doing something for her, but his interest was the safety of Miyuki. Sayaka is only getting benefit from the side. But, his character was slowly changed through the story. Now in volume 13, he is fighting P-dolls to save both Miyuki and other students. During day, he was CAD engineer and advisor to First high students; During the night, he was playing Batman. Well, protecting Miyuki was a trigger, but he is starting to care others much more. Even Miyuki mentioned, Tatsuya is putting too much burden on himself and trying to protect other students before stopping Tatsuya from engaging P-dolls before the Steeplechase event starts.

Personally, I really enjoy how his character is being developed.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2014-07-10 at 03:37.
Old 2014-07-10, 03:36   Link #696
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
First, Mistugu told Tatsuya not to heal him. But, he did anyway because he felt Fumiya and Ayako may get sad. And, healing soldiers were part of his job. It is not like he cares for them

Second, you got the quotes from summer vacation part when he had a conversation with Honoka. I cannot check past arc volume. But, when Miya explained about the surgery, I thought she used the word, "suppress". I know Tatsuya told Honoka that it is erased, so it cannot get fixed.

Third, Parasite uses psychic power not magic. Magicians used to use psychic power, but they shifted to magic because magic has more efficient, diversified, and safe.
Saving soldiers was not Tatsuya's duty in Okinawa's battle, he was not even part of the army, the only reason he even fought was because of anger. And the thing with Mitsugu, Tatsuya healed Mitsugu because Fumiya asked and, when Mitsugu rejected the help, Tatsuya used the reasoning that Fumiya would be sad if he died only to convince Mitsugu. Tatsuya will help his friends if asked, it was not like Tatsuya saw Mitsugu injuried and thought "oh, I have to help him so that Fumiya will not be sad".

About what Miya said:

Not supressed but LOST.

And about the parasites and psychic power..... I think you're confusing this with another novel because there's nothing about parasites using "psychic powers", it's truly magic like any normal magician, the only difference is that they don't need to cast the magic.

PS: You should REALLY verify the contents of the novel and be sure of what you're posting, man.
Old 2014-07-10, 03:44   Link #697
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Saving soldiers was not Tatsuya's duty in Okinawa's battle, he was not even part of the army, the only reason he even fought was because of anger. And the thing with Mitsugu, Tatsuya healed Mitsugu because Fumiya asked and, when Mitsugu rejected the help, Tatsuya used the reasoning that Fumiya would be sad if he died only to convince Mitsugu. Tatsuya will help his friends if asked, it was not like Tatsuya saw Mitsugu injuried and thought "oh, I have to help him so that Fumiya will not be sad".
Yes, he did. I am just following the contents in the Vol. 13.
At the end of vol. 13,
Spoiler for spoiler. volume 13:

And, I tried to check the past arc, but I could not access to it.
So, I could not check it. Normally, I double-check the contents before posting.
Old 2014-07-10, 07:11   Link #698
Navinor

Quote:

Really guy, you should read something about medicine....

There is NO SOUL! Our BRAIN is our SOUL! We are nothing others than walking biological machines. When you destroy our brain there is NO human anymore.

They had to destroy his "limbic system" to make place for his powers instead.

And YES it IS possible. Not in our reality time of course. Because feelings are a mix of brain neurons and MOSTLY hormones!

A feeling is nothing others, than the brain gives an order to release hormones, which are stimulating our body, so we FEEL!

To rebuild feelings in reality is nearly impossible because, you have to rebuild the whole information structue, neuron structure and horomon structure! And then you have to program the brain.

But in Mahouka they do even more better things. Hence they are even flying. And as i said. The brain is only used by 30% by us humans at the moment.

There is a LOT af storage place, to rebuild a limbic system in MAHOUKA.

So yes, it could still work! And in Mahouka it is possible. We are talking about a fantasy novel here. Normally a human with LOST feeling could not even live. He would go outside on a street and get instant killed in a car accident, because he would know no fear. He would not know what danger is, because this is a feeling too.

PS: Mahouka will get 25 chapters. I think till then, there could be released tons of new secrets about Tatsuya.

Last edited by Navinor; 2014-07-10 at 07:30.
Old 2014-07-10, 16:33   Link #699
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Really guy, you should read something about medicine....

There is NO SOUL! Our BRAIN is our SOUL! We are nothing others than walking biological machines. When you destroy our brain there is NO human anymore.

They had to destroy his "limbic system" to make place for his powers instead.

And YES it IS possible. Not in our reality time of course. Because feelings are a mix of brain neurons and MOSTLY hormones!

A feeling is nothing others, than the brain gives an order to release hormones, which are stimulating our body, so we FEEL!

To rebuild feelings in reality is nearly impossible because, you have to rebuild the whole information structue, neuron structure and horomon structure! And then you have to program the brain.

But in Mahouka they do even more better things. Hence they are even flying. And as i said. The brain is only used by 30% by us humans at the moment.

There is a LOT af storage place, to rebuild a limbic system in MAHOUKA.

So yes, it could still work! And in Mahouka it is possible. We are talking about a fantasy novel here. Normally a human with LOST feeling could not even live. He would go outside on a street and get instant killed in a car accident, because he would know no fear. He would not know what danger is, because this is a feeling too.

PS: Mahouka will get 25 chapters. I think till then, there could be released tons of new secrets about Tatsuya.
You really should pay more atention when reading Mahouka. We're not talking about medicine here, we're talking about MAHOUKA's world. How in the hell can you say that there's no SOUL after reading Mahouka?

Again, it was already said that the MCA does not occupy a physical space in the brain. If you don't even get it, I'm not going to discuss this with you any longer.
Old 2014-07-10, 17:13   Link #700
Navinor

Quote:
You really should pay more atention when reading Mahouka. We're not talking about medicine here, we're talking about MAHOUKA's world. How in the hell can you say that there's no SOUL after reading Mahouka?

Again, it was already said that the MCA does not occupy a physical space in the brain. If you don't even get it, I'm not going to discuss this with you any longer.
You call that discussion? Shouting your opinion at others and thinking you are always right?

Yeah WE ARE TALKING about Mahoukas world here. And there is NO SOUL in Mahoukas world.

Magic is about SCIENCE HERE. SCIENCE!

The said CLEARLY in the novel, they had to destroy part of his LIMBIC structure to make sure his powers will work!

And Feelings = Soul = brain! No brain = No soul !