AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2014-04-12, 07:37   Link #2541
gensouR-1

I can't wait for Shiroe and the other DTP members(if they know about Roe2 that is.)reaction when they found about this~

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 14:28   Link #2542
Gatmarant
Margatmar

Lightbulb

so that makes 10 characters in the guild with 2 members left to join the guild

The Druid Class and the Monk class

Even tough she turned down membership the first time, i have a feeling that Serera would eventually join log horizon considering how much focus she already had and the fact at 8 volumes already it would make more since to have a main character to join that already has much focus considering mamare will finsih the series in 15

AS for the Monk i would not be surprised if it would be Kanami to join at the end considering but since she has a new group to lead it is not a guarantee another character could Demikas, i know a shocker but stranger things have happened. or thirdly it could be somebody new entirely what do u guys think?
Gatmarant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 14:34   Link #2543
tsunade666

I actually hope demigrass to join them but he still has friction or hate against Shiroe.
Old 2014-04-12, 14:45   Link #2544
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Tsundere Delicious yo.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 16:41   Link #2545
Gold d lucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmarant View Post

Even tough she turned down membership the first time, i have a feeling that Serera would eventually join log horizon considering how much focus she already had and the fact at 8 volumes already it would make more since to have a main character to join that already has much focus considering mamare will finsih the series in 15

AS for the Monk i would not be surprised if it would be Kanami to join at the end considering but since she has a new group to lead it is not a guarantee another character could Demikas, i know a shocker but stranger things have happened. or thirdly it could be somebody new entirely what do u guys think?
If serera joined LH, I guess the monk class might be a kid to complete the younger group party.
Gold d lucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 19:06   Link #2546
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for location?:
Old 2014-04-12, 19:13   Link #2547
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmarant View Post

Dimonkus being the Monk to join was odds on favorite in this thread. The shocker would be if someone else join as the monk.

anyway Ro2 solves the questions of who is the guild summoner.
Old 2014-04-12, 21:45   Link #2548
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Spoiler for location?:
No, it was clearly written in volume 7 that Shiroe has a female summoner alt on the test server on the moon.
Old 2014-04-12, 22:17   Link #2549
DQueenie13

Quote:
No, it was clearly written in volume 7 that Shiroe has a female summoner alt on the test server on the moon.
Huh, so they changed it I suppose. (I hope Mamare pulls off a really good explanation, then, because it would be easier-explained with the manga's version.)
Old 2014-04-12, 22:41   Link #2550
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
If Elder Tales is another world, the answer can go from IT'S MAGIC to something like a new fabricated soul from fragments of the mind of the original player.
I wonder if all the memories offered as sacrifice to the bell goes back to her due to the duality in person. Something like TotA

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 22:46   Link #2551
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
That's the theory I am leaning for. Then again I should tell you guys I am biased.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 23:12   Link #2552
LystAP

Quote:
A vampire from the Moon, is this a Type-Moon expy? We already have the sword princess summon, if I recall.

Well, I'm also sure there's a bunch of other vampire stories associated with the moon as well.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 06:26   Link #2553
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

thanks for the summary aohige !

Welp i did not expect Roe2 to come into play, i thought she was just background that would remain undefined.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 12:05   Link #2554
RDNexus

Maybe Roe2, when the time comes to get Vol08 ready to publish, will be one of the characters to get profile on Mamare's site. At least, I hope so...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 09:41   Link #2555
DQueenie13

This isn't any news, but I forgot what the description for Snowfell was. I thought that someone posted a summary/translation of it, but I can't find it.

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5313bu/27/
Old 2014-04-14, 19:42   Link #2556
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kint2 View Post
No... according to newest chapter, Roe2 meets with Serara, Minori,Tohya and Isuzu at サカワ地方....that was a cool chapter~~
I think you two are talking about two different things/you missed the point.
Old 2014-04-14, 21:47   Link #2557
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kint2 View Post
Spoiler for volumn 8:

ps. i quote the wrong message
Yes, I know. How about you read the summary I posted.
We were talking about where she was supposed to be as opposed to where she is now.
See my post:
Quote:
Spoiler:
If you want to dive in the conversation, you need to read the actual conversation and understand the context first.

EDIT: BTW, official tweet says to look for some nice surprises for TRPG replay book in season 2 of the anime.
I'll post some character arts from the replay book, we may be seeing some characters make a surprise cameo in the upcoming anime!

Replay books are a tradition from Lodoss Wars days, where a group of players (selected by the official publisher, in Log Horizon case they got some writers and editors I believe. One of the player was the writer of Marginal Operation) sit down to play a campaign of the TRPG. Which is all recorded on voice recorder, then published in a book format. It's like reading a novel story where characters are both meta-aware (as players) and acting their characters. It gives you the whole feeling of how TRPGs work from the player POV, while enjoying a story from the character's POV as well.

Last edited by aohige; 2014-04-15 at 02:05.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 03:05   Link #2558
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Yes, I know. How about you read the summary I posted.
We were talking about where she was supposed to be as opposed to where she is now.
See my post:

If you want to dive in the conversation, you need to read the actual conversation and understand the context first.

EDIT: BTW, official tweet says to look for some nice surprises for TRPG replay book in season 2 of the anime.
I'll post some character arts from the replay book, we may be seeing some characters make a surprise cameo in the upcoming anime!
With Mamare so actively incorporating fanmade content into his work, I'd be surprised if the Stranded team doesn't make at least a cameo somewhere in either main novel or anime

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 04:30   Link #2559
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

You have to admit that the presence of Roe2 raise a hell lot of questions, if Shiroe actually meet Roe2, the conversation may be quite something to see.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 13:41   Link #2560
Gatmarant
Margatmar

Hey i have a question has there been any indication of how raynessia is taking the situation of krusty disappearing it has been 3 months since that occurred in vol 8
Gatmarant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers