AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 08:39   Link #1301
kenshinanime
Banned

how do you create a username that is not lame?
kenshinanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 08:41   Link #1302
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm probably not the best person to answer that seeing as how I change my username every year.

This year I really want to think of a permanent one, while changing your username every year technically not against the rules, I think it's in bad taste.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 08:41   Link #1303
kenshinanime
Banned

i wanted to create a good username for this place
kenshinanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 22:13   Link #1304
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

I was never good at creating names. I would always find someone else name and cut it half and/or add "x" in front and/or back of the name. This was prior to when Team Fortress 2 came out...which was many years ago. When that came out and I started playing it, I decided to stop picking at other people's names or using some random-weird names with "x's" attached. That's how I came to barcode. It's such a...well, I guess, a name. Nothing special to it, but just the name of a object. An object that has black solid lines of different thicknesses with numbers encoded in it. I guess I was attracted to how a barcode is a barcode, but each one is always different than the other because within those black lines are different numbers.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:16   Link #1305
walkofshane

I was thinking of my boyfriend whose name is Shane. Then I think about his journey (or walk) about finding what he really wanted in life...so there, walkofshane.
walkofshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 02:44   Link #1306
Wanderer Blue
Wanderer of the Mist

Well my username has sort of been with me for some time now, well the wanderer part comes from my constant movement from place to place, never staying too long anywhere and the Blue part was a nickname given to me by a group of special people so since then i've just stuck with it XD.

"Wander Sweet Bird, wander from this sorrow that cages you."- Ly
Wanderer Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 15:32   Link #1307
paulo.no.1

it means, I'm the number one.. Obviously.. xD
paulo.no.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:52   Link #1308
Haruka Mori
○ Curious Dreamer ○

Well, I went for something unique about my username, haha.
It's a Japanese name, and I made it up myself. 'Haruka' means 'spring flower' and 'Mori' means 'forest.' So I thought that was a nice mix since I love nature. ´◡`

I also really like Japanese names that have an average length for the first name, but for the last name, it's very short. I just think it's cute, lol.
Old 2013-12-22, 17:47   Link #1309
Suki-chan
No one is perfect. ≠

what'sthemeaningofyourusernamebecauseItotallywantt oknow?! 0.0

Suki-chan, wells "chan" leads to the fact that I am an female person. A- And Suki means love, or beloved. My father called me Suki, before he passed away. Even though it's no longer my real name, relatives/family still call me Suki! :3

What does your name mean (to you)?
Even if you have your real name as your username, what does it meaann?! xD
Old 2013-12-23, 06:32   Link #1310
T-6000

Funny bit of history behind my "username". I've been using "T-6000" since I first became a part of the online community (which I have a love-hate relationship) back at 2000. I used my real name on a Transformers message board, but was advised against doing so. And thus I selected "T-6000". But the history behind the actual name, oh boy it's a log story but I'll keep it as short as I humanly can.

The T-6000 is the name of a primary Protagonist in a series of stories I type out to this day. And they are a bit of fanfcs of sorts. What I mean "Of sorts" is that the stories always centered on the T-6000 getting himself involved in many settings of various western shows and Animes. As you may have guessed by the nickname, I was a big fan of the Ternimator series and thus I first made out the T-6000 into a powerful Terminator like android. EXTREMELY powerful, with strength and speed similar to a Kryptonan's but made out of a virtually indestructible alien metallic alloy. Some time down the road I expanded on the T-6000's story and cosmology by having him rule a vast alien empire. His reasons for coming to earth undercover as an Earth Human is to protect the Human race from outside threats such as enemy Alien Empires and Demonic forces. It isn't for selfless reasons for keeping humanity safe and propped up, as he'll need them for aid against a hostile alien race in the future. From a human's point of view this would be viewed as "Selfish", but from his point of view it's survival of his empire by any means necessary (and honorably).

I first incorporated The T-6000 in the Sailor Moon series. But incorporating so many Sci-Fi elements in a series that's mainly "fantasy" would have felt....awkward. At least for me. So I introduced some of the supernatural (and hellish) forces From the Doom, Quake, and Hexen series. In fact, according to my stories, it was really the Serpent Riders (yes, *those* serpent riders from the Heretic/Hexen series) that orchestrated the fall of the Moon Kingdom. From there I also incorporated the T-6000 into other Anime/Mangas such as the DBZ series, a little of the Ah My Goddess series (but not too much), the Big O series, and a few of Clamp's series. The T-6000's latest "adventures" involved him crash landing his alien ship near the Yokai Academy in the Rosario + Vampire series. And much like how Tsukune risks his life every day he stays at the school, the T-6000 risks everyone's lives at the school every day he stays at the school. He has very powerful enemies, after all, that can easily swat aside Shinso Vampires as if they were nothing. But since R+V's story went into a direction I kinda didn't like, I decided to have a "exit strategy" for the character in the series and thus focus on something else. I plan on introducing Demon worshiping cultists known as "The new Order of the Sign" that cause chaos, destruction, and terror all over Japan, the U.S., and Europe, and how the T-6000 is using his newly formed "C.E.L.L." to help fight them off. But since members of these demon worshippers are former special forces soldiers (ex marines, ex SAS, ex Spetsnaz, ex Navy Seals), intelligence officers (ex-CIA, ex-MI5, ex-KGB, ex-Mossad), and gangsters (ex-Mafia and ex-Yakuza), fighting them won't be as easy or straightforward.

And that's the not-so-short explanation of my Nickname. Since 2000 if you came across anyone with the nickname T-6000 anywhere (on forums, chat rooms, or online games of any kind) most likely it's me.

And thus........hey where did everyone go?
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 08:24   Link #1311
Reverzer0
Sleeping

The word Reverze supposedly Reverse is the idea came from Rurouni Kenshin, Kenshin's Reversedge sword and zerO is my favorite computer game character from megaman so I simply merge both word and change s to z to shorten.