AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-09-12, 08:39   Link #41
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Oh how I figured I was alone, oh well. I just give up, click the catagory I want to search and use the search option from there, takes a few more seconds, but it works.
Oujirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 10:44   Link #42
AzureSky

The ad banner also blocks the upper part of quick links section.
AzureSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 10:46   Link #43
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
You could use Firefox (Google it) from the makers from Mozzila comes with a pop up blocker.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 11:02   Link #44
Lefteris_D

And this makes us a grand total of 12 merged threads! I'll just make it a sticky as people cant use the search function before they read this thread.
Old 2004-09-12, 11:06   Link #45
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAveOfFire
You could use Firefox (Google it) from the makers from Mozzila comes with a pop up blocker.
its not that kind of pop up, actually its not a pop up at all! its the add, and it gets really annoying, I remember that. The best solution is to change styles, they appear at the botton left of the page, in the vBulletin style the add is shown above everything, in the vBulletin alternative it can be seen first the banner of the animesuki forums, and then the add. The change is a bit difficult at first, but Ive grown very fond of this skin ^_^

Is there anyway to make the vBulletin style the default? that way people wont get confused, especially if they are newbies, I would like to simply get rid of the animesuki style, but most people like it I suppose. Another definitive solution is to change the animesuki style completly (I dont know if you can do that or if you are willing to do that, Im not realy sure if it would imply a hack on the vBulletin code, after all Ive seen a lot of different skins in several forums that use vBulletin)
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 12:51   Link #46
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Is there anyway to make the vBulletin style the default? that way people wont get confused, especially if they are newbies, I would like to simply get rid of the animesuki style, but most people like it I suppose. Another definitive solution is to change the animesuki style completly (I dont know if you can do that or if you are willing to do that, Im not realy sure if it would imply a hack on the vBulletin code, after all Ive seen a lot of different skins in several forums that use vBulletin)
Actually I prefer the Animesuki style although i use the alternative so the ads are above the quick links...so i never get the "search covered by ad" problem

Last edited by Superchop; 2004-09-12 at 12:53. Reason: 1 single typo :heh:
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 04:03   Link #47
bata

searching :(

does anyone have a problem with using the search tab at the top of this forum. Because when i try the search bar is hidden by the gd banner just below it :*(**. Any sugestions on how to fix this??
bata is offline   Reply With Quote