AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-04-08, 02:33   Link #1
Crimson_diabloS

"Tracker" problems with my torrent file

I don't know what is the matter, but my full metal panic fumoffu torrent is having trouble. It was the torrent file for all 15 parts (about 1,97 GB) and I think I got it from anime-keep. The torrent was at 88.3% when it started to generate problems earlier this week. Something about a problem with connecting the tracker.

The last time I checked, according to animesuki, the tracker shouldn't have any troubles and the torrent itself still has leechers and seeders (whichever of them is needed). However, I cannot seem to connect to their site anymore, my browser couldn't "resolve the host". Maybe that has got something to do with it?

Although I have been using Bittorrent for about half a year now, I still know little about it, so I reaaly don't know what the problem is. Does anybody know what has happened?

Thanks in advance,

Crimson_diabloS
Crimson_diabloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 02:51   Link #2
Griffith

There have been some problems with various trackers lately. Check out this thread for more info. Also, try getting the new BitTorrent client that came out the other day, as I believe it fixes some tracker issues. One other thing: try re-downloading the torrent file itself as some trackers have changed ports I think.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 03:26   Link #3
Crimson_diabloS

Thanks a lot!!

Thanks a lot for the usefull information!! At last I am able to download again.
I wasalmost afraid the tracker might have gone down or something, meaning I would have downloaded about 90% for nothing...

Anyway, thanks a lot ^_^ !

Crimson_diabloS
Crimson_diabloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-08, 03:51   Link #4
Griffith

No problem.
Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote