AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-11-24, 19:59   Link #1
mezner

looking for inspiring manga artists!

Do you love to draw manga? Are you good at it? Do you have a story already made, but not a lot of motivation to turn it into a full comic? If you answered yes, please keep reading as I will try to explain myself.

I am looking for a few people who have their own manga's in the works (simple character designs, detailed plot, maybe even a few pages drawn out in pencil) that will want to raise it to a more serious and professional level.

A little about me. I'm a graphic and web designer. I used to love anime and manga before it became popular in the states. I want to an online weekly comic, sort of like Shonen Jump. I can take your sketchs and put them in photoshop/illustrator and color them, do the lines (unless you do yours by hand, I noticed a lot of them being computerized now. If you do yours by hand, awesome. Most of all, I will make a website to promote your comic each week. It will be some sort of weekly online comic).

I'm mainly doing this for the achievement factor, so one day I can say to myself (yeah I helped make that). I do not want money, but money can sure help in these times. I think this could be a fun experiment if I can get a few great artists. I know becoming ANY sort of professional artist, especially in anime/manga, is hard and its all about who you know. I can help you get your name out.

If you think you have what it takes, please reply or send me a message on here. I'm looking forward to hearing from some amazing artists.

same thing has been posted here, as I am the same person... http://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/1387919/
mezner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 05:47   Link #2
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
I am currently writting the story for a shounen/seinen satirical adventure that can very easily turn into manga. I have lots of experiance in making comics, the character designs are ready, the storyboard is a piece of cake for me and I am good at digital coloring. Yet, I still don't have the mental strength to do it all alone and the script is in greek. Supposed I send you the storyboard in rough pencil lines, the character designs, the overall plot in each frame and some finetuning as you go along, I'd say this can work. But it's still a lot of work.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote