Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-02-06, 15:18   Link #1
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Fanfic idea based fanart GSD

well basicly it's like i got hit int he head and a funny weird idea popped out of my mind, well it started off with one of my favorite Doujin's..

in it Shinn wakes up with cat ears and find Athrun with them as well, it was so cute :3 i couldnt get it out of my mind... *i know im a perv..*

then i remembered picture sposted up as gundam girls and started sketching with a pen.. i started last night at 10.. i finished at 1 in the morning and made another drawing while i was at school today..

i took out some lines with imageready, since i used a pen directly and no pencil..
basic idea.. evil aliens bomb earth, shinn grows cat ears and gains armor and smashs their head (?) im writting chapter 1 at the moment so i do not want to spoil it all..

the first blue pen made one was a sketch i made that morning while in homework making class the black pen ones ont he same page rever to it but in a more detailed and improved way, made them last night while watching America's next top model rofl... the other bigger one that follows i made later during the night and the last ons a drawing i made in class

edit: well i triieeed to edit it.. i will edit it at school one one of the macs since i got homework class firts thing int he morning... however i will upload my raw scans for yaz XD enjoy!

Spoiler for for the 1st sketch / detailed neutral pic:

Spoiler for first pen drawing.. ( was done aorund 1 AM T-T had to get up at 7 again for school nyuuh ):

Spoiler for sketch i made in school, today.. pen drawn:

btw unlike most others.. i like Shinn and he's my main character.. wether you like it or not XD
edit: just found out drawing 3 has no glasses but i wasnt planning on keping glasses on him anyhowz XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 12:51   Link #2
weapon x
The ulimate weapon

Hey chika I really like you drawings, how long have you been drawing, I'm guessing since your 19 a while right, I mean I'm 18 going on 19 and i've been drawing for 14 years straight, but anyway write to me and tell me okay.
weapon x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 15:39   Link #3
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon x View Post
Hey chika I really like you drawings, how long have you been drawing, I'm guessing since your 19 a while right, I mean I'm 18 going on 19 and i've been drawing for 14 years straight, but anyway write to me and tell me okay.
hmm well... basicly ive been drawing ever since i was a little kid, doing marvel things at age 8 but when dbz started airing when i was about 12 years old i started drawing anime things, which was entirely different from anything marvel int hat time

edit: i came up with a standalone version of this story i am making at the moment:

im not sure about wether i will have someone find a neko kid or become one... i'll have to figure that out.. but im thinking of the first one

basicly what i want to happen is that about 10 years ago int he timeline of the story, 5 meteors crashed downon Earth, causing climate change etc. people now live in large cities as large parts of the worlds are either underwatr or consists out of desert, the story will suround a highschool kid (name still not thought of), this prson lives in not the most poorest but still poor neighbourhood of what remains of Tokyo, another wave of meteorites hit the planet, this time they arent just stone though, they are kind of viruslike alien creatures who infest into someone and like a parasite take over their body, first giving them inhuman abilities but later turning them into hideous dangerous monsters, this will happen later on not in the far beginning..

well studentboy walks around town, being bored.. feeling that life has nothing to offer him.. that is untill he sees a cat almost drowning in a rivr, he ives after the cat saves it and as they stand ashore the cat jumps him and sorta dissapears inside of him.. student boy KO's, wakes up later and goes back home, either he was dreaming that last part to his idea or he's just going nuts..
well the next day he grows cat ears.. panis yes.. comedy as well, he has to hide it from people.. then aliens try to cut off his had and after a set of events he transforms into a mecha/neko/fighter (look above).. thats what i got till now.. ill come up with more as time passes and i get my Gankutsuou OSt... >.>; , the 5 meteors hold the animals, liek the cat we saw, wether they will all be cats or different animals im not sure yet

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2007-02-07 at 15:53.
Old 2007-02-08, 10:26   Link #4
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

okay ive been pondering all night and now i finally have an idea for a fictional version, which i will most likely draw out slowlly

it is simulair to what i said int he previous post but i changed several things in it, major change, there isnt just 1 main character.. im adding another one, why, 1. for pairing 2. to make it more interesting

okay here goes:

the story is set int he future, more likely in a future simulair looking like what you see in Akira and Jin Roh, the story follow Haruto Nakamura, high school student who simply doesnt care about whatever is going on in the world, why? his family isnt in the stage where he can make a choice for his own life, his father owns a small book store and his future is to work in the store as well... Haruto however wants to do other things... but knows that in this society nothing much will happen..

Tokyo has become more of a corrupt city rather than what is was before, society lives in3 layers, the rich, the poor and the poorest, rich people living int he centre of the city, poorest in the outside rings, Haruto lives int he middle one but that doesnt mean he's shielded fromt he violence.. robbings.. if he wanted to become something than the whole world would have to change, thus he accepts his life but does nothing to live properly...

that is untill a boy with Neko ears falls formt he sky in a river, Haruto saves his life by doing CPR only to get smacked in the face before the boy passes out entirely, Haruto takes him home to recover, only finding out that aliens are trying to chop the boys head off... however what he didnt know was that when their mouths touched a contract was made, neko boy is now Haruto's slave..

as for neko-jin, his name will be Valkyr, he woke up 10 years ago after the 5 meteors crashed down on Earth, causing a massive increase in climate change.. flooding large parts of Japan and other parts int he world and changing large parts in dessert or ocean

Valkyr is more of a rude, rebel kind fo person, he woke up 10 years ago on a beach without any memmory of who he was, the only thing he knew was the name and that aliens were trying to chop of his head for some strange reason, neko armor wasnt included by then...

Valkyr and Haruto made a contract, Valkyr didnt know it yet but finds out that he cannot leave Haruto's side.. not only that, gem's appeared on the palm of his hands and Haruto now has a tatoo surounding his neck, later on Aliens attack and Valkyr is able to summon his mecha like neko armour to defend himself..

fromt hat moment Haruto knew.. life wasnt going to stay as boring as he thought it would be..

i already have a title for my first chapter: 01 The boy who fell fromt he sky

tell me what you think
Old 2007-02-08, 15:45   Link #5
weapon x
The ulimate weapon

Wow!!! That's really all I Got To Say.

Last edited by weapon x; 2007-02-08 at 15:47. Reason: type-o
weapon x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 08:27   Link #6
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

2 more drawings i mae last night =D

Old 2007-03-02, 08:36   Link #7
Blood

Last edited by Blood; 2016-11-21 at 14:42.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 15:55   Link #8
chison
GSNMaSter
*Artist

your lines art seems to have loads of shapes corners and straight line going on(the style?)
reminds me of jak 2(which i never plays it before,but it reminds me that)
so i suggest you to have a little study on the gameart of the lower bodys!!?
chison is offline   Reply With Quote