AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2003-12-13, 09:21   Link #1
Beyond The Grave

New Hunter X Hunter ep.

When I for a time ago checked Animesuki.com for new Hunter X Hunter episodes i saw that Anime-Kissaten had released new torrents. I checked it out, but it didn't work. WHen i pressed the link I were transfered to their homepage.

There it was two link. One with HxH ep. 1 - 5 and the other HxH ep. 6 - 10. But ir doesn't work. Because when i press the link, only a windiw pops up with a hell of crazt figures. Is it me that does it the wrong way? Or is it the homepage that is the weakiing link.

If so, why havn't they stopped it?
Beyond The Grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 10:31   Link #2
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

There are great HowTos by Flash_Squirrel if you would have bothered to look in the right forum (your question is totally wrong in here too, probably some mod going to move it later) and read the stickies there.

How to get a .TORRENT file. - This is the one that solves your problem.
BitTorrent Step-By-Step - Read that too

JAF
JustAnotherFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 10:35   Link #3
Beyond The Grave

Just to answer little quick. I'm no newbie at BT. It is just that this have never happend before, And I found it very strange.
Old 2003-12-13, 10:40   Link #4
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Save the torrent with the right extension, by right-clicking and "save as" it with the .TORRENT extension.

Post in the right forum, I dont want to sound like a broken record, but its a really really really important thing.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 10:44   Link #5
Beyond The Grave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Save the torrent with the right extension, by right-clicking and "save as" it with the .TORRENT extension.

Post in the right forum, I dont want to sound like a broken record, but its a really really really important thing.
I'm going to say this right out. Maybe i'm stupid. A real idiot. But i have never been able to post it in the right damn forum. Is it me, or do you have bad names on the diff forums.

I wanted to talk about a damn fansub group. If this is the wrong place to be in. WHere the hell should i be then! Damnit, this is getting on my nerves.