AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2003-12-08, 22:26   Link #1
cysnow

Send a message via AIM to cysnow Send a message via MSN to cysnow Send a message via Yahoo to cysnow
#Anime-Xen

Hello, I'm Afe [Founder of the Group]. We've been around for aboue 6 months now. Released GSeed as our first releases, had a generally good response to them. Although we were VERY slow for the latter episodes.

We're catching up on FMA (although that will take a long time, just need some decent timers and distro'ers) - Eps 4-5 should be available within 2 days.

For now, as many of you have seen we've also done Chrono Crusade, I have to agree that it's been massively done. I encourage everyone to at least take a peak. I will say one thing: we fully sub our anime (intro including credits /w karaoke, effects, etc).

CC 2 has been released today by us, and I'm hoping a few more people will come and take a peak at it.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are in need of SEEDERS + TIMERS also so please keep that in mind.

A list of our releases available at http://www.gundams.net/torrent.shtml
cysnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 16:32   Link #2
[FeYed]
Inactive Member

Nice job =P, i enjoyed ur guys releases, although slow... BUT u guys needa get some friggin seeders like u said, i wish i could help but i cant ..
[FeYed] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 16:49   Link #3
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

You haven't done any anime that hasn't been done by someone else, so I've never seen your subs, and because I already have copies of those anime by someone else, it'd be a waste to download them.
Old 2003-12-12, 22:41   Link #4
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
You haven't done any anime that hasn't been done by someone else, so I've never seen your subs, and because I already have copies of those anime by someone else, it'd be a waste to download them.
Correct, please look at the this thread http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1398 it is a list of all the shows that people on asuki would like to be subbed. Please consider these shows before you do a show that millions of people are doing.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote