AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-16, 21:24   Link #1
Shadow-Skill

Followup [Manga]

A while back, I made a thread on predictions... and now that everything has come around, its time for a follow up.

First off, I was half right, Kakshi came and not Kabuto although their fight was not interrupted. Neji is alive, barely. But so is Chouji, big dissapointment.

One of the posts from that thread, don't remember who said it, said that Naruto would go back to Konoha without Sasuke, then he and Sakura would have a huge fallout because of Sakura's inability to see past Sasuke, and all the pain Naruto is going through... hopefully, that's next weeks chptr.

And for all you former doubters, Sasuke went to Orochimaru.

Now to keep this type of thread alive... I say before a time jump, which seems inevitable, Kishimoto should say SOMETHING about Shino. Also throw in that the ladies of Konoha have improved at least a little.
Shadow-Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 00:46   Link #2
Xephiro

i'm also hoping a timeskip comes into play. naruto without sasuke may dissapoint some people. and i'm sure that sasuke wont return for a long while if there is no time skip.
Xephiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 01:32   Link #3
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-Skill
A while back, I made a thread on predictions... and now that everything has come around, its time for a follow up.

First off, I was half right, Kakshi came and not Kabuto although their fight was not interrupted. Neji is alive, barely. But so is Chouji, big dissapointment.

One of the posts from that thread, don't remember who said it, said that Naruto would go back to Konoha without Sasuke, then he and Sakura would have a huge fallout because of Sakura's inability to see past Sasuke, and all the pain Naruto is going through... hopefully, that's next weeks chptr.

And for all you former doubters, Sasuke went to Orochimaru.

Now to keep this type of thread alive... I say before a time jump, which seems inevitable, Kishimoto should say SOMETHING about Shino. Also throw in that the ladies of Konoha have improved at least a little.
So whats the point? couldnt you have just updated the thread that you made about the predictions?is this thread just to say who was right and who wasnt?
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote