Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-17, 02:56   Link #1
danmuel

Kansutoppu! [wn]

Quote:
synopsis by Xant (based on the prologue):

This story follows Ryua, a girl whose village was razed and villagers slaughtered by demons. After escaping the village, Ryua wandered in the mountains until she stumbled upon a dungeon. A 100 floor dungeon, unknown to others. The 100th floor, deep underground, was occupied by the <King of Destruction> in the guise of a senile old man . After a difficult battle, she found herself boosted to an incredible strength and escaped the dungeon. This follows her adventures afterwards.
Original Title : かんすとっぷ!

Webnovel : SYOSETU
Current Translator : - THELAZY9
danmuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 04:33   Link #2
Tiberium Wolf

"adventures afterwards" ? That doesn't tell much...
Old 2015-04-17, 04:44   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

reminds me of Arifureta haha

any romance/harem?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 05:00   Link #4
Darius Drake

I don't think it's supposed to.

This story's kind of ...hard to describe without spoilers. I've read what's been translated (up to chapter 39), though, so I'll try with genre's.

This is a Slice of Fantasy Reality Life, with a Overpowered Female Protaginist.

Basically, the story follows the life of Ryua in her world filled with Monsters, Demons and Assholes, starting from the point when she leaves what could essentially be considered the Ultimate Dungeon in the World, having conquered it on her own. That doesn't, however, mean that her story's about her living it easy, as she young, and has been living in that dungeon for a significant portion of her life, and so doesn't know alot about "how the world works", and might have some memory loss.

Oh, and by "Young", I don't remember her age ever being specified, but I suspect she's probably between sixteen and twenty, and may be closer to sixteen due to the constant references to her being "a little girl".

PS. No obvious romance yet. In my oppinion, there probably won't be any real romance for the main character. The closest relationship she seems to have at the moment is looks closer to a Best Friends relationship. The link I have, previously used to get to it does, however, add "All Abord the Yuri Train" to the origional description, so I could be wrong.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 05:33   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

argh! is this male or female oriented?

many narou's novels with female/genben protagonist end up boarding the yuri train... honestly it infuriates me.... it's a pain for someone who likes both shounen & shoujo genre like me
Old 2015-04-17, 05:48   Link #6
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
argh! is this male or female oriented?
Both, in my opinion. I've read most of the translated chapters and it is interesting.

Even though majority of the introduced characters are females, there has not been any hint of this leaning heavily to being complete yuri. And as mentioned by previous poster, 'Best Friends' relationships at best . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 05:58   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Both, in my opinion. I've read most of the translated chapters and it is interesting.

Even though majority of the introduced characters are females, there has not been any hint of this leaning heavily to being complete yuri. And as mentioned by previous poster, 'Best Friends' relationships at best . . .
That reeks of Yuri all right, just like Alice Tale......

haa... I wanna have female MC who seduces male characters... is there any WN like that?
Old 2015-04-17, 06:11   Link #8
obnuchious

unlike Alice Tale (basing from the translated chapters I've read so far), this one is a Yuri Harem.... since them girls are liking the F.MC . . . me got nothing against it, so long as it is not overdone like some yuri series . . .
Old 2015-04-17, 07:16   Link #9
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
unlike Alice Tale (basing from the translated chapters I've read so far), this one is a Yuri Harem.... since them girls are liking the F.MC . . . me got nothing against it, so long as it is not overdone like some yuri series . . .
Alice Tale is Yuri harem as well though... He/she even slept with the drill princess... it's yuri so it doesn't make me happy though

in any case, can anyone make summaries till hundred raws chapters or so?
Old 2015-04-17, 09:05   Link #10
kazzuya

I kinda like how OP she is. But no one believed her.
Even Roel is still somewhat doubtful.
I wonder what chapter will she get the actual level scouted. After all that scouter can only be found in Metalika.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 09:30   Link #11
obnuchious

unlike other stories that deals with Levels, this one needs a device to actually update the details on the Status Plate/Card which I think plays a major role in this story since the MC cannot see what her actual Level is besides it being an Overflow(?) .. not to mention the concept of individual Level Cap
Old 2015-04-17, 09:43   Link #12
Kioras

Ryua is One Punch Girl.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 20:55   Link #13
Shintouyu
A Wandering Soul

Just got finished reading the available translations and I'm really, really, really digging this story a whole lot.

Ryua is One Punch Girl, indeed.
Also, Siegel is a bro.
Shintouyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 23:42   Link #14
lesstea
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

and here I am, curious about Ryua's true identity.
Old 2015-04-24, 02:13   Link #15
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:

Ayy so yuri subtext? Picked up.

I was pretty surprised to see the translation is up to ch 40..and then I saw the raw and it's 200 chapters orz

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 02:23   Link #16
kazzuya

I liked this more than Arifureta. I think that the character Ryua is much better than Hajime. After all the things Ryua went through she isn't that broken (mentally) and has a still pure mind set. After all if she was broken. She would have let out her pressure in the guild hall to silence them or at worst destroy the whole building even if the result in some casualties.

She also has the option to asked forcefully anyone the direction of Akana village. After all who can say anyone can stop her. After all if she was serious she can curb stomp anyone who gets in her way. I believe that even if the kingdom bring out all their S-rank they would still wouldn't be able to stop her.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 03:10   Link #17
Shintouyu
A Wandering Soul

As of this post, there are 210 Chapters and I'm at 203 Chapters of the Webnovel (using Google Translate).

Let me say that I am highly excited and superbly grateful for this webnovel being brought to my attention. The author does an immensely satisfying job of keeping the pace, with foreshadowing, plot-twists, and revelations galore; I have been enjoying this story the entire way through!

If there's any problem, it's likely a matter of taste. Such as, Kansutoppu! being more on the optimistic scale of things or the Yuri tones (which goes from under to over).

Otherwise, I find this to be a damn solid good read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstea View Post
and here I am, curious about Ryua's true identity.
It's surprisingly simple.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-24, 05:45   Link #18
Tiberium Wolf

OK I have been reading the translation and I am very confused about the 2nd arc. There was too many switches between male and female there. I am not even sure if Francois was male or female. The whole explanation of what happened is confusing because of the gender thing.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2015-04-24 at 07:37.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 07:26   Link #19
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

>Read chapter 113
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 11:50   Link #20
Shintouyu
A Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
OK I have been reading the translation and I am very confused about the 2nd arc. There was too many switches between male and female there. I am not even sure if Francois was male or female. The whole explanation of what happened is confusing because of the gender thing.
I'm skimming through the translation and I see Francois being called an 'Old Lady' and referred to with female-pronouns... For the most part anyways.

However, I do see the hiccups that you experienced, around Chapter 14 and 15. The translation uses 'That guy' which does lean on the masculine-side in singular-use; they probably should have went with 'That person'.