AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 23:11   Link #1
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

119's Fanfic Thread

This is a thread to read discuss the various random fanfics and other fanworks of SPARTAN 119. Please keep any criticism constructive.

Descent Into Chaos
Higurashi/Condemned (video game series) crossover

Twenty-five years after Hinamizawa, cured of the syndrome, Keiichi Maebara and Rena Ryuguu, are now married and have left Hinamizawa for major city in the United States. They escaped one nightmare... to discover another. Complete, possible upcoming sequel. 12 chapters.

Takes place in "modifed Matsuribayashi-hen" alternate universe where the the
Spoiler for Higurashi spoilers:

Link to fic on Fanfiction.net

Another Journey Into Darkness
Another/Eternal Darkness
Kyouichi and Mei are attacked by the "extra" and forced to fight their way through a horde of nightmarish creatures to uncover the mystery behind the horrors behind Yomiyama... and just to live to see another day. AU diverging after Episode 10. Incomplete, 1 chapter uploaded.

This is the one I'm more interested in reviews of. I tried to make the characters somewhat in character, but the series doesn't have any sort of indication what would happen if Mei in particular, were forced into a situation featuring a number of action scenes (fighting zombies and other minions of an ancient evil)

Thus, I have given both of them a sort of grim determination to keep going, and done my best to retain Mei's kuudere character (giving her rather terse lines, with a sort of "mysterious" air about her. I also made Mei somewhat resourceful,
Spoiler for Indirect Another (ep. 10+) spoilers, fanfic spoilers:
As for Sakakibara, I think some of my personality might have leaked into some of his comments. In summary, I will not lie. I think I am better at writing action scenes then dialogue or characterization.

Link to fic on fanfiction.net
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 00:46   Link #2
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Now, a preview of the crossover between Madan no Ou and Gun-Ota (web novel about a gun otaku who ends up dying and being reborn to a fantasy world)

A basic overview of the lead. The main character is the same as the one in the Gun-Ota novel, Hotta Youta, known as Lute in the fantasy world of Gun-Ota.

In this crossover, he is reborn in Legnica under the name Lutien, an orphan of unknown parenting, though because of his name, he believes he may be part Brunish. Growing up, Lutien becomes the apprentice to a blacksmith. Unlike in Gun-Ota, there is no "magic liquid metal" and "sealed explosion magic" to allow him to make AK-47s etc, so instead, he uses his knowledge of historic firearms to make gunpowder the old fashioned way, and create a matchlock similar to the tanegashima, but with a rifled barrel (It would not be that much more difficult to make a rifled barrel if it was cast from bronze or iron... I don't think... I'm no gunsmith, this is all research I carried out on the internet)

In any case, here is my draft of Youta/Lutien's first presentation of his new weapon to Sasha (Lutien age 16-18, Sasha age 18-20, a few years before the Madan story takes place).

Spoiler for Saving Space- fanfic preview::

Like I said earlier, be warned you may not see much from this is a while- I am a graduate student and very busy.

That said, I will try and write a battle scene preview at some point, featuring Lutien (and Legnica's army with their shiny new muskets and cannon) either fighting alongside Elen and Liza in the subjugation of the pirates on the Legnica coast, or alongside Mila and Tigre in the Muozinel invasion (leader of an expeditionary force of 300 riflemen and few cannon deployed by Sasha in support of her of friend, Elen during the battle).

Also, as for pairings (or, which harem members am I NTRing from Tigre!) probably Lutien x Sasha initially, after
Spoiler for Volume 6 (I think) spoilers:
, Lutien x Limlisha or maybe Lutien x Valentina.
Old 2015-03-28, 04:34   Link #3
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Now, a preview of the crossover between Madan no Ou and Gun-Ota (web novel about a gun otaku who ends up dying and being reborn to a fantasy world)

A basic overview of the lead. The main character is the same as the one in the Gun-Ota novel, Hotta Youta, known as Lute in the fantasy world of Gun-Ota.

In this crossover, he is reborn in Legnica under the name Lutien, an orphan of unknown parenting, though because of his name, he believes he may be part Brunish. Growing up, Lutien becomes the apprentice to a blacksmith. Unlike in Gun-Ota, there is no "magic liquid metal" and "sealed explosion magic" to allow him to make AK-47s etc, so instead, he uses his knowledge of historic firearms to make gunpowder the old fashioned way, and create a matchlock similar to the tanegashima, but with a rifled barrel (It would not be that much more difficult to make a rifled barrel if it was cast from bronze or iron... I don't think... I'm no gunsmith, this is all research I carried out on the internet)

In any case, here is my draft of Youta/Lutien's first presentation of his new weapon to Sasha (Lutien age 16-18, Sasha age 18-20, a few years before the Madan story takes place).

Like I said earlier, be warned you may not see much from this is a while- I am a graduate student and very busy.

That said, I will try and write a battle scene preview at some point, featuring Lutien (and Legnica's army with their shiny new muskets and cannon) either fighting alongside Elen and Liza in the subjugation of the pirates on the Legnica coast, or alongside Mila and Tigre in the Muozinel invasion (leader of an expeditionary force of 300 riflemen and few cannon deployed by Sasha in support of her of friend, Elen during the battle).

Also, as for pairings (or, which harem members am I NTRing from Tigre!) probably Lutien x Sasha initially, after
You lost me when you said that you are ntring from tigre

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 06:32   Link #4
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post

Gave me the mood to make Besiege X Vanadis... With Tigre on top of a flying machine ordering to release all bombs on top of Muozinel...

Too much Besiege lately...

I don't mind Tigre not getting Sasha though... It stops it from being too cliche and makes it refreshing... who knows, Lute and Tigre might become buddies too since Tigre's home country is an ass with those who practice long range combat.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 23:40   Link #5
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Not sure if anyone cares, but I have decided to change the Vanadis fic from a direct Gun-Ota crossover to something more inspired by it, with a new main character.

Spoiler for Saving space- character bio:

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2015-04-11 at 02:02.