AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2024-03-12, 18:52   Link #741
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Forced drama. King didn't give Myrtle the drug because there's nothing wrong with him. His human body just isn't suited to the Fairy realm, it's not something that can be cured.
Old 2024-03-12, 23:44   Link #742
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Forced drama. King didn't give Myrtle the drug because there's nothing wrong with him. His human body just isn't suited to the Fairy realm, it's not something that can be cured.
The drama has nothing to do with the drug, that's just a symptom. The real drama stems from Kiane refusing to tell Myrtle the truth that he's adopted.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-19, 17:02   Link #743
marvelB

New chapter time! So apparently, Arthur doesn't despise all other races after all.... since it turns out one of his servants is a lizardman with two heads (apparently, his race is descended from dragons, which I found interesting). Meanwhile, the Kiane soap opera continues, with the rest of the family having found out the truth about Nasciens. Unfortunately, things take a turn for the worse as Myrtle, having been corrupted by Chaos, begins attacking his own family....!!!!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-02, 17:51   Link #744
marvelB

Time for a bump! The series was on break last week, but now we're back! Nasciens attempts to calm down Myrtle, but it's no good.... as he's being controlled by magic, not poison or drugs. Just as the enraged Myrtle prepares to execute Nassie, he gets stopped by none other than his father! From here, more family drama ensues, until King manages to force the Chaos Knights controlling his son out of hiding! Meanwhile, as Tioreh helps out Nassie, she notices that one of Percy's little spirit clones has suddenly appeared....!!!!
Old 2024-04-02, 18:04   Link #745
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

King and Sixtus can hear Mertyl's real thoughts, and I feel even worse for him. No matter how anxious and desperate he is, he still doesn't want to cause his parents any grief.

I'm pretty confident everything is going to end well for the family.
Old 2024-04-09, 17:48   Link #746
marvelB

That time of the week has arrived! Myrtle has gone full monster now, thanks to the Chaos Knight's manipulation. His siblings have trouble stopping his rampage, but Diane steps up to knock some sense into her boy! Meanwhile, King takes on the leader of the knights, while Sixtus takes care of the minions who go after the potion....!!!!

Honestly, my favorite part of the chapter was King straight-up telling the lizard knight that his magic sucked compared to Merlin's, lol.
Old 2024-04-16, 17:04   Link #747
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Diane looks a lot more motherly with her hair down. She didn't deserve that beating, but it helped get through to Mertyl and break the curse cast on him.

Now I wonder what Nasiens is going to think about the fact his parents just completely gave up looking for him relatively fast. Feels like Diane just created another perfect target for Lizard man. But nah, he'll probably be chill about it, since he did have a good childhood.
Old 2024-04-16, 18:03   Link #748
marvelB

Well, well, well..... Diane managed to talk no jutsu Myrtle back to his senses. While that's great and all, I can't help but think that the lizard knight may have another trick up his sleeve..... kinda doubt it would involve him manipulating Nasciens, though. Maybe something involving all those mooks that Sixtus is currently dealing with....?

Also, I find it interesting that Myrtle already drank the drug during his childhood. But what confuses me is whether he needs to consume more of it to remove his curse, or do the effects from his original consumption remain with him for the rest of his life (thus giving him "antibodies" of sorts to fight his affliction)? I would assume not since he still became a monster, but.... eh, I guess I'll just wait and see before asking more questions, lol.
Old 2024-04-18, 16:31   Link #749
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, well, well..... Diane managed to talk no jutsu Myrtle back to his senses. While that's great and all, I can't help but think that the lizard knight may have another trick up his sleeve..... kinda doubt it would involve him manipulating Nasciens, though. Maybe something involving all those mooks that Sixtus is currently dealing with....?

Also, I find it interesting that Myrtle already drank the drug during his childhood. But what confuses me is whether he needs to consume more of it to remove his curse, or do the effects from his original consumption remain with him for the rest of his life (thus giving him "antibodies" of sorts to fight his affliction)? I would assume not since he still became a monster, but.... eh, I guess I'll just wait and see before asking more questions, lol.
The way to break the curse (aside from drinking the elixir) was to achieve his desire. Which wasn't to be a Fairy or Giant, but to be assured he was, in fact, King and Diane's son. Since he got it, no more curse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-23, 12:08   Link #750
marvelB

Next chap's here! With Myrtle back to normal, the Kiane family make their next moves: Diane will search for her hubby, while the kids go to back up Sixtus. Speaking of the latter, he seems to be practically playing around with his opponents at first.... until the enemy suddenly bares their fangs! As it turns out, Sixtus was the one biting off more than he can chew all along, as he was actually facing off against Worreldane, the White Knight of the Four Perils.....!!!!

Damn, Worreldane has some insane magical power.... he was even able to smash through a Perfect Cube! Still, even if he can't defeat him, I wonder if Sixtus will still be the one to drive him off, in the end.... the chapter even notes that he's considered to be the next in line for the throne of the Fairy King, after all.

Oh, and.... NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!
Old 2024-04-23, 18:13   Link #751
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ironside and Pellegarde seem like complete fodders compared to White and Green. Why is there such a humongous power gap between Knights of the same rank?

And no, I don't think Sixtus is getting out of this one on his own. Casually breaking a perfect cube is no small feat.
Old 2024-04-23, 23:48   Link #752
FKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Damn, Worreldane has some insane magical power.... he was even able to smash through a Perfect Cube! Still, even if he can't defeat him, I wonder if Sixtus will still be the one to drive him off, in the end.... the chapter even notes that he's considered to be the next in line for the throne of the Fairy King, after all.
[/b]
It's most likely a woman because she employs the Japanese sentence-ending particle (わ - wa) which is typically used by women.
FKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-24, 02:16   Link #753
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ironside and Pellegarde seem like complete fodders compared to White and Green. Why is there such a humongous power gap between Knights of the same rank?
Being a "peril" is not really a rank in the classic fashion. They are most likely the 4 strongest knights of Arthur based on many factors, so Arthur refers to them as a subgroup. But regular knights can't just climb to this position.

As for the humongous power gap, while the Dark Talismans were not one to talk, they mocked the older knights for being... old farts, so naturally they would lose. Ironside is clearly not in his prime, while Pellegarde already showed that while outmatched, he can still win by sheer experience alone rather than hax abilities.

And let's be honest here, plethora of times there were humongous power gap between the strongest and weakest Seven Deadly Sins members to the point 1-2 members hard carried the group. Or let's just look at the 4 Knights of Apocalypse. They are not close to being equal at all.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote