AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-10, 21:13   Link #301
Jazteer

Well, in Leon's case they never met in their previous life since Leon died before she was born so I don't think they can just suddently treat each other as uncle and niece.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-10, 21:51   Link #302
bakapervert
A pervert

I just hope that this niece is really a nice girl and not secretly a black hearted bitch.
Old 2019-03-11, 00:01   Link #303
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^Are you a prophet?

Anyway That was really a nice reunion of mother and daughter. The story is getting even more interesting.
Wait Marie's daughter from her past life show up?

If the daughter really is here, I can only guess that Marie's Husband the one who abuse her from her past life will also be here. Marie's abusive husband will turn out be the final boss.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2019-03-11 at 00:21.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 00:19   Link #304
DragonXX

Quote:
I just hope that this niece is really a nice girl and not secretly a black hearted bitch.
Also there a great chance of her being just like her mother.
Old 2019-03-11, 06:33   Link #305
bakapervert
A pervert

^Seems like the niece is a complete angel that not only Leon and Marie got completely reduced into idiot parent, even Luxion and Claire got broken.
Old 2019-03-11, 06:36   Link #306
Jazteer

^I think they are fully supportive of Leon since Erika has also old human genes so it is beneficial for them if Leon marries her.

New chapter is up

Looks like Noel and Leon little sister Finly (?) are joining the academy for this. Looking forward to what they will do this volume.

Looks like Aaron got a full sex-changed and truly became a woman now lol.

Also it seems like Leon and Marie went into doting mode toward Erika, with Claire and even Luxion helping Leon without any complains.

Last edited by Jazteer; 2019-03-11 at 09:10.
Old 2019-03-11, 07:12   Link #307
n0m@n
C-Z

For Luxion and Claire:
Old humankind + angel like personality = Super win
Can't be helped they would break like this lol.

Besides Leon they have met Marie, Sergei, and Relia. And they were all a disappointment due to their idiocy. Can't blame this situation lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 10:40   Link #308
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Oh now that I think about....
Um do anyone knows the exact detail regarding Marie life after Leon died & her marriage life....all i know is her life is kinda went down hill & her husband leave her.
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 11:37   Link #309
bakapervert
A pervert

^After Leon died, her parents found out about all her lies and they kicked her out of the house. She then worked as hostess where she married a violent guy. She gave birth to a daughter but due to the bad home life, she sent her daughter away to be taken care by her parents. She would sometimes meet with her daughter at a family restaurant where this daughter will ask how she is doing and if she is eating well. At the end her husband got too violent and she died because of domestic violence.

That's all I remember about how her life was going.
Old 2019-03-11, 14:00   Link #310
n0m@n
C-Z

To be precise Marie married a guy whom she had a child with. The guy left her.
Then her parents took over the custody of her child.
She then dated/lived together with a different guy who was abusing her and died from his abuse. So the guy whom she had a child with and the guy who killed her are two different people.
Old 2019-03-11, 14:52   Link #311
Breimn

If i remember well, wasnt she selling her body too at one point?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 15:11   Link #312
n0m@n
C-Z

Hmm, most likely. Well hostess's job is usually serving customers with drinks and entertaining them with conversation. Sleeping with them isn't part of their actual job/contract within the premise but many hostess proceeds to have sexual relation with 'their customers' to make them regularly come to their place and use money for expensive drinks and services which would raise the money the hostess would be paid. So usually super popular hostesses would be sleeping with their customers in order to ensure their customer would constantly used more money on them. So Marie in previous life certainly may have done that due to her occupation. Especially seeing how that she had no conflict about having reverse harem and how she had been having group sex in the current world certainly might be due to her prostituting herself with several men in previous life as a hostess (and also due to her 'current' country originally had no issues with lower noble girls having many lovers and sex slaves).
Old 2019-03-11, 22:21   Link #313
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
^I think they are fully supportive of Leon since Erika has also old human genes so it is beneficial for them if Leon marries her.

New chapter is up

Looks like Noel and Leon little sister Finly (?) are joining the academy for this. Looking forward to what they will do this volume.

Looks like Aaron got a full sex-changed and truly became a woman now lol.

Also it seems like Leon and Marie went into doting mode toward Erika, with Claire and even Luxion helping Leon without any complains.
I forgot, who is Aaron?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 04:03   Link #314
Exia237

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I forgot, who is Aaron?
Antagonist of 3rd game if not wrong
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 04:06   Link #315
superhotdogzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I forgot, who is Aaron?
He(or she now?) is one of the main character for the sequel of the otome game. He joined the academy during the volume 4 interlude and was trying to hit on Livia, but get to turn to a trap(or gay?) by Claire.
superhotdogzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 06:26   Link #316
Jazteer

^ He (well technically she now) was turned gay and then started to wear women clothes and after some time, Claire sex-changed her into a woman.

New chapter is up btw

Looks like Julius's younger brother is also a idiot, albeit a different kind.

For now It doesn't look like the protagonist of the 3rd game is a reincarnated person too considering she shows no reaction to the many differences there are so far in comparation to the game.
Old 2019-03-12, 10:27   Link #317
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
^After Leon died, her parents found out about all her lies and they kicked her out of the house. She then worked as hostess where she married a violent guy. She gave birth to a daughter but due to the bad home life, she sent her daughter away to be taken care by her parents. She would sometimes meet with her daughter at a family restaurant where this daughter will ask how she is doing and if she is eating well. At the end her husband got too violent and she died because of domestic violence.

That's all I remember about how her life was going.

Wow that was painfully dramatic wooooow~
Oh boy! I feel really bad for her despite being such an asshole....thats still awful! Well she reap what she sow, hopefully she found her peace soon....no it too late i guess? Well her Nii-san is there to save the day ahhahaha

Anyway hey at least she is not a scum of a mom to her child
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 10:46   Link #318
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

I can't tell if this Erika is an angel or maybe worst than marie a better sly schemer whose good at hiding
Old 2019-03-12, 11:51   Link #319
Breimn

^I hope for the MC she is not.He deserves a normal nephew. Let's pray for MC bullying to stop.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 19:34   Link #320
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
^I hope for the MC she is not.He deserves a normal nephew. Let's pray for MC bullying to stop.
That will never happen.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem