AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-11, 05:58   Link #61
Liddo-kun
is this so?

forgot to say. I'm glad Tohka decided to try and talk it out first, since Rein has been nice to the spirits. Things only escalated after Mio refused talks.

EDIT:

oh, and sorry but for the sake of avoiding spoilers - I won't be reading any replies to my posts. Have not read the LN. And I don't know which people here have read the LN.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-11, 06:17   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Because it gains her nothing. She easily could done it if she wanted, but it wouldn't mean a thing, since revenge is not her goal. Like she said in S4, she doesn't hate humanity, otherwise everyone would have died already.
Sounds like a poor excuse. There was no reason for her not to track him down and kill him, even if she gained nothing from it. In fact, she would have gained something from it since he was actively looking for her and could have messed with her plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
She also probably tried to lie low because she knew Kurumi was after her so it was probably smarter not to move out in the open against Westcott even if she wanted to.
She met Kurumu way after Shin died.
Old 2024-05-11, 13:57   Link #63
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Sounds like a poor excuse. There was no reason for her not to track him down and kill him, even if she gained nothing from it. In fact, she would have gained something from it since he was actively looking for her and could have messed with her plan.

She met Kurumu way after Shin died.
But her main priority was finalizing and spreading out the Sephirah to foster Shido.

Also it's pretty clear she doesn't think completely rationally when it to focusing on Shinji .
Old 2024-05-11, 14:54   Link #64
Estzero1

Quote:
In fact, she would have gained something from it since he was actively looking for her and could have messed with her plan.
Nah, he could not, since he didn't know her plan to begin with. And he wasn't that actively searching for her. Imagine him finding her before. What could have he done, that would make any difference. Worst case would be him dying with achieving nothing.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-15, 10:03   Link #65
Frontier

Shido finally asks the question that's been on peoples' minds for 4 seasons...why IS Westcott doing all this? What is he after ?

As a child of a magi society, Westcott wasn't a complete psycopath. He could feel sad at his mothers' death...but more than that, he felt elated at the despair and sadness of the environment around him over his death. Which is the making of a man who only wants to watch the world burn .

Even Ellen was a cute and precocious little girl once upon a time who would get frustrated and pout when she couldn't master her magic, with Elliot as her mentor, and they along with Ike were close friends. Until tragedy struck their village and they along with Ellen's sister Karen were left as orphans who Ike was easily able to turn into loyal servants in his ultimate endgame of taking what victimized him (in such a way that he enjoyed) into something they could do to the entire world out of revenge .

Y'know, I never really thought deeply about how Wescott got all his money and resources, but killing your rich adoptive parents will do that .

And the culmination of their plan was to create a Spirit, a being that would bring in an otherworldy energy and plane of existence into being that would consume and overrun the world into something they (or more specifically Wescott) could control and make their own. Although of course Elliot, cultured guy that he is, was immediately blushing at the sight of naked Mio .

So what's Wescott's plan now? He needs Mio/Deus' power but he's obviously not strong enough to fight her...but he can if he absorbs all of Shido's. And thus begins their final battle, with Shido turning his Spirit powers against Westcott. Kick his butt Shido !

It's kind of sad that Mana doesn't remember Mio, up until Mio makes her remember, but Mio wuld never kill Mana...because Shin will need her after this. Meaning she's one of the only people Mio would spare .

It's no surprise Yuzuru would charge immediately at Mio, without any regard for her own life, after Kaguya's death...only for it to end in her death as well. At least the sisters are now together .

I guess it goes to show how important Tohka is that Mio regarded her as the biggest threat to save for last, both because of her strength and her importance to Shido .

Elliot was never out to kill Ellen, deep down he's still the big brother figure who mentored her and cared about her, and Ellen hasn't completely lost that pouty child she once was. And on some level, she wishes Elliot had taken HER with him instead of just Karen. Maybe she's not completely far gone. Though it seems like Elliot's expended himself in this form so much it might be the end of him .

Mio was already powerful enough, now she's dragging the Spirits into her Territory where her rule is law and the Spirits own powers can work against them. Mukuro, No! NOT YOSHINO! NOT LIKE THAT !
Old 2024-05-15, 11:33   Link #66
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 6:

Kaguya and Yuzuyu deaths have been the most brutal so far. I guess it's fortunate that Yoshino was only shot, not stabbed.

Mukuro's sealing ability with Mikhail would have actually worked if Mio had not deployed her "territory". But now Muku is dead, so that option is out.

I thought Elliot would be able to help against Mio. But looks like he's already spent on defeating Ellen.

looking forward to next week!
this is getting so good.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-15, 18:08   Link #67
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wescott is basically discount Kotomine. Quite funny that his best friend happens to be voiced by Jouji Nakata in his older form.

Date a Live most likely came first here, but Mio deploying her territory reminded me of JJK's domains.
Old 2024-05-15, 20:01   Link #68
Estzero1

Quote:
Date a Live most likely came first here, but Mio deploying her territory reminded me of JJK's domains.
I mean Domain Expansion is pretty shit in comparison .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:43   Link #69
scififan

All backstory and melodrama are out in the open. Mio's ability is somehow similar to Rinne's Eden. Now, it is time for all-star brawl.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote