AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:24   Link #341
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
My brother in Oppailand, it's fiction, it doesn't always have to bend to the rules of reality
Odin left Issei looking after his carriage while he headed to a cabaret while telling him that he could not accompany him because he was a minor, so now it is clear that Odin was simply being selfish and did not want to take Issei.

Due to the destruction of the city of Libete, it is clear that if Kuoh had been destroyed it would not have affected the human world because the supernatural would have been in charge of covering up the matter.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:56   Link #342
Qliphoth Bacikal

Wow, a month give or take since I was last here, and there's been quite the development since LOL.

I've over the stuff you guys posted and that's quite the interesting lore build up on the cast here, plus the SG's or at least for Zekka's.

Jeez, it's all BEWBS stuff here isn't it? That's how you know it's DxD: It's not the series if there's no BEWBS stuff involved lol.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:27   Link #343
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Xenovia seem beautiful however : )
Yup, honestly best looking Xenovia illustration I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Odin left Issei looking after his carriage while he headed to a cabaret while telling him that he could not accompany him because he was a minor, so now it is clear that Odin was simply being selfish and did not want to take Issei.
Odin being a responsible adult and not taking a minor to a strip joint doesn't preclude other minors going into a place that's designed to minimize any contact with staff that may stop them.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:14   Link #344
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:

Xenovia seem beautiful however : )
Xenovia's figure tho, Goddamn~

I saw a reddit post on a few illustrations of the spin off, and they were DOWN bad AF from the commenters there lol

Then again, Xenovia going in like this is a BIGGIE owo
Old Yesterday, 16:38   Link #345
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I see on Reddit there those who are afraid that Junior would become more important than the Main Story.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:11   Link #346
godz

Quote:
I see on Reddit there those who are afraid that Junior would become more important than the Main Story.
I see people more upset by yuri or yuri bait
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:34   Link #347
Dareal_truth

No telling when will ever get shin at this point
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:38   Link #348
Xuanwu

More important than the main story, how? Like, given more priority? Anyway, Shin DxD is in its final stage. I'm not sure why people are hung up on it.

If Junior does decent, it can only mean a net positive for Ishi and the series. Reminds me of the forced rivalry some of the fanbase do with DxD and Slash Dog. I just hope it won't get so toxic.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:45   Link #349
Xuanwu

- I was waiting for the Eastern version of the Principal Clans so I'm glad we've gotten it.
- Was the name of the evil dragon mentioned? For it to boost Lili to the level of a Dragon King, it should be notable.
- I knew they would delay Issei appearance but I'm surprised Akeno or Gasper weren't mentioned at all?
- Excalibur is broken asf if it can turn dragons into women
- Tensei seems similar to Issei as usual, since Issei refuses to use his perv powers on guys
- I wonder if the other rival descendant is male or female. Could be a female frenemy to mirror Issei and Vali
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:25   Link #350
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I see people more upset by yuri or yuri bait
Oh yeah, I've seen that thrown around too.

Something something about "NAH, let Issei break that yuri stuff down and take them in his Harem" or something of that line.

I get the point of what DxD is with Issei as the protag and his "Harem King" shtick, but people there can be really...yeah.

Then again, it's Reddit so I'm not as surprised to see the expected when it comes to this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
No telling when will ever get shin at this point
It's been a good 3-4 years since the last, so it's hard to say when Ishibumi will even get back into it.

Maybe after he sees how well Junior goes that could give him the motivation and energy to actually continue it?

Aside from that and the whole "being sick" situation, I can't see what else is just preventing him from continuing his own series.
Old Today, 00:17   Link #351
XFire
150% done

Everybody has DxD harem withdrawal and Junior is scratching the wrong itch so people are being weird about it

I do hope once DxD proper comes back Ishi focuses more on the existing characters. We don't really need to expand the harem, just let Issei spend time with them. That was DxD's biggest appeal anyway
Old Today, 00:21   Link #352
Malbolge

The DxD subreddit is a cesspool. Just don't give attention to it.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote