AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-09-01, 12:36   Link #34601
Rasen

I'm amazed that people were able to predict something based off the Hunt Quests. Has this been an ongoing trend? (I tend to skip Hunting events)

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Summer event on the 8th. Livestream that night at 7:30pm JST. One last dead week until then. New gacha right now is Drake and Nemo, with Archer Ann/Mary and Calamity Jane.
Oh Type-Moon. You and I have very different ideas of the word "Summer."
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 17:39   Link #34602
GDB

It happened once or twice before. Not a lot of data points, but enough to notice when they do something unusual it'll probably mean something.

And while it's fun to meme on them for waiting this long until summer, it technically doesn't end until September 22nd.

Which... is two weeks after the 8th. Clever bastards.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 15:23   Link #34603
AC-Phoenix
Detective

SOmehow managed to Summon Gil within 2x 11 rolls today... Now just the Worst goddess and I'm fine for this event. (Unless there is also an eresh banner)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 15:26   Link #34604
Homura7

Supposed leak of the summer servants featured, two of which have already been confirmed. Check out under your own discretion.

Spoiler for Summer 2021 lineup:

The banner that presumably features...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 15:40   Link #34605
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Supposed leak of the summer servants featured, two of which have already been confirmed. Check out under your own discretion.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Damn, that's a hell of a stacked banner on both sides. Wonder who the welfare would be.
Old 2021-09-05, 15:46   Link #34606
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Wonder who the welfare would be.
We already know that.

Spoiler for spoiler:

But anyway, 2021 and 2023 confirm themselves as the years where players sq and wallets will be sucked dry
Old 2021-09-05, 17:14   Link #34607
GDB

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
It's fake, btw. There's like 8 different versions of that list that have either one Servant swapped out for another, or completely different classes. It's all BS, other than the two that were leaked via images (and what a coincidence, this "list" didn't surface until after those images had time to make their rounds past their original source...).

Quote:
We already know that.

Spoiler for spoiler:

But anyway, 2021 and 2023 confirm themselves as the years where players sq and wallets will be sucked dry
We technically don't know her class yet.
Old 2021-09-05, 17:55   Link #34608
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's fake, btw. There's like 8 different versions of that list that have either one Servant swapped out for another, or completely different classes. It's all BS, other than the two that were leaked via images (and what a coincidence, this "list" didn't surface until after those images had time to make their rounds past their original source...).
So the list surfaced after the leak, thanks for clearing that one up. Though Achilles is featured in this Summer event, so I would presume either Atalanta or Penthesilea (now that would be amusing) will be in the lineup.

Quote:
We technically don't know her class yet.
Well, she has guns, so...
Old 2021-09-05, 19:00   Link #34609
GDB

Atalante seems like a sure-fire "in". Especially after the two leaked images surfaced. It's why the list is so believable.

Welfare - Known
Takeuchi unit - Known
Another "big" unit - Known
Related to the male 5-star - Unknown but highly likely to be Atalante

Three slots remaining. One is Wada Arco, so you just pick from the small list of available units there. The main 4 are Drake, Elizabeth, Passionlip, and King Protea. Drake has a pre-event banner now, so she's likely out. Elizabeth is only associated with Halloween by rubes, so she's out if trying to make a convincing list. So you can just toss a 50/50 on the remaining two and it'd be believable.

The other two are just random slots so all you have to do is not toss SUPER popular units there, since if you do people would just call it a fake fan list right from the outlet. Make some unpopular choices and people are more likely to believe it. Anastasia is an easy slot here, because Kadoc's VA is in the stream. So just toss one unpopular Servant and it's a believable list.

Spoiler for For why Atalante seems like a sure-fire "in:
Old 2021-09-06, 04:53   Link #34610
Homura7

Geez, no wonder Saber Wars II comes right after this. I totally didn't see that one coming.
Old 2021-09-06, 12:21   Link #34611
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Who called the Harvesters from Independence Day?

That aside, I can't seem to beat Izo for the life of it.

First time, he randomly one-crit Sheba to death when he was down to 200k. After that I barely got him below 800k. In my last attempt I used Jeanne, as second tank and had him down to 380k again, but he still keeps killing everything.

My Team:
Front:
Mash (Ortenaus, Shroud of Magdalena, LBM), Merlin (6/6/6; 75% NP charge), Sheba (Event DMG CE LMB, 4/4/6, I think)
Back:
Jeanne(Iron Willed Training LMB, 7/2/10; NP2), Waver (Assist, Ticket CE, 10/10/10), Tamamo (10/10/10, Kaleidoskope)

I mean. Even if the buff isn't on, Sheba barely does 46k DMG with her NP, and actually deals more when attacking normally....

How the heck does Izo one-crit through Mold Camelot?! I've also seen him oneshot Fluffy-Tails.

On another node: is it certain there will be an Ishtar(Archer) Banner this time? Archertar I can need, Space Ishtar, not so much :/

E: just lost all motivation for this event. Had him down to 15K hp, and Sheba was also the last surviving one. Nope... He took her Guts right the round before that...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-09-06 at 13:44.
Old 2021-09-07, 15:29   Link #34612
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Who called the Harvesters from Independence Day?

That aside, I can't seem to beat Izo for the life of it.

First time, he randomly one-crit Sheba to death when he was down to 200k. After that I barely got him below 800k. In my last attempt I used Jeanne, as second tank and had him down to 380k again, but he still keeps killing everything.

My Team:
Front:
Mash (Ortenaus, Shroud of Magdalena, LBM), Merlin (6/6/6; 75% NP charge), Sheba (Event DMG CE LMB, 4/4/6, I think)
Back:
Jeanne(Iron Willed Training LMB, 7/2/10; NP2), Waver (Assist, Ticket CE, 10/10/10), Tamamo (10/10/10, Kaleidoskope)

I mean. Even if the buff isn't on, Sheba barely does 46k DMG with her NP, and actually deals more when attacking normally....

How the heck does Izo one-crit through Mold Camelot?! I've also seen him oneshot Fluffy-Tails.

On another node: is it certain there will be an Ishtar(Archer) Banner this time? Archertar I can need, Space Ishtar, not so much :/

E: just lost all motivation for this event. Had him down to 15K hp, and Sheba was also the last surviving one. Nope... He took her Guts right the round before that...
This was my lineup against Izo.

Frontline: Sheba (Event DMG CE), Mozart (Volume Hydrargyrum), Waver (Assist, ticket CE)

Backline: Paracelsus (Kintoki CE), Andersen (Devilish Bodhisattva), Asclepius (Imaginary Element)

Mystic Code: Chaldea

Only took me 2 tries.

Izo constantly buffs his damage plus against humanoids every turn, so unless you down his crit rate he will eventually one-shot anyone even with defense buffs or damage cut up, as few are the servants that are not humanoid in nature. After you break his first health bar, if Izo kills someone it'll remove all of the damage plus buffs.

Also, he's greatly resistant to NP damage, so you're better off comboing him, though Sheba's NP is still useful because it downs both his attk. and def.

Last edited by Homura7; 2021-09-07 at 16:02.
Old 2021-09-08, 06:38   Link #34613
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Summer event starting in 20 minutes. Da Vinci Lily is Ruler. Costumes for Mandricardo and Blackbeard(with an animation and NP update).
1st gacha is 4 star Archer Anastasia, 4 star Caster Charlotte Corday and 5 star Saber Okita Alter.
CM showed Caenis, Sei and Kama so there's the part 2 gacha.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-08, 07:46   Link #34614
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
For the first time since Himiko, I have gotten new Servants! I threw 8 tickets, no expectations, swimsuit Anastasia, and TWO copies of Okitan.
Old 2021-09-08, 07:58   Link #34615
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

300 quartz and 10 tickets. NP6 Anastasia, NP1 Charlotte, no Okita. I'll wait for part 2 for Sei and Kama.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-08, 08:31   Link #34616
Homura7

Summer Charlotte

That's it, I don't need anything else. This is more than I expected, my lv. 100 grailed cute bronze assassin is the first to get a Summer version.

- Triple arts deck + arts NP
- Targetable 30% NP charge + another 30% self-charge.

And that third ascension, damn. I think I'm in love
Old 2021-09-08, 08:44   Link #34617
XFire
150% done

Okita Saber Alter is absolutely glorious

Lil Okitan is canon now, their combined form is badass as hell, animations are on point, their skills are literally just better versions of AE Okitans, and they can manage a near fifty percent refund on their Quick NP based on nothing but their own skills
Old 2021-09-08, 16:39   Link #34618
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
This was my lineup against Izo.

Frontline: Sheba (Event DMG CE), Mozart (Volume Hydrargyrum), Waver (Assist, ticket CE)

Backline: Paracelsus (Kintoki CE), Andersen (Devilish Bodhisattva), Asclepius (Imaginary Element)

Mystic Code: Chaldea

Only took me 2 tries.

Izo constantly buffs his damage plus against humanoids every turn, so unless you down his crit rate he will eventually one-shot anyone even with defense buffs or damage cut up, as few are the servants that are not humanoid in nature. After you break his first health bar, if Izo kills someone it'll remove all of the damage plus buffs.

Also, he's greatly resistant to NP damage, so you're better off comboing him, though Sheba's NP is still useful because it downs both his attk. and def.
I finally managed to beat him two days ago when I borrowed Kingprotea for the lolz. unfortunately, I accidentally took one who wasn't on my friend list, otherwise it would have been WAY easier.
Dunny Protea actually brought the damage needed on the table and made the entire battle much less chance based.
In the end I had to savescum a lot towards the end, as I couldn't NP with her, and Izo kept attacking her with his NP in return. (That even oneshot Protea... )

Old 2021-09-09, 00:15   Link #34619
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'm Debating if I should roll for Saber Okita Alter. I already have so many Sabers servants and I recently rolled Fem Gawain too. I'm thinking I should wait on the part 2 Banner.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 04:35   Link #34620
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Same...I'll be saving what remains of my quartz to try my luck in part 2 banner

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon