Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-11-24, 04:26   Link #26601
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Both are good. it's hard to pick one over the other. I think Gil comes back slightly more often than Scathach though.

Gil being AOE does not matter since the big fights are against servants and in that case, he hits like a ST. OC him and he can outdamage an ST archer. Of course, vs divine servants, Scathach will outdamage Gil in an asspull way. She also has a stun that pretty much cannot be resisted due to 500% chance success, except by special boss mechanics. She has a clutch dodge. Her problem would be NP gain and she definitely loses to Gil on that one.
I remember a Hand resisting my shishou's stun of all things....wonder what were the odds of that lol
Old 2017-11-24, 04:47   Link #26602
Klard
The cilvilain

Hope next event have fangs, now i have Martha eat those too. God help me
Old 2017-11-24, 05:23   Link #26603
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Goal reached: NP2 Hassan.

The next levels can wait.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 06:40   Link #26604
MartianMage

Grats on the NP2! Only have 72 quartz ATM and trying to hoard them til Waver gets a rate up <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 06:50   Link #26605
Klard
The cilvilain

I'm still here waiting for 10 tickets reward
Old 2017-11-24, 07:42   Link #26606
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I remember peeps mentioning in another forum about starting regarding a Summoner simulator on the internet to assess when you're able to get the needed Servants/items. I'm wondering if it's accurate?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 07:48   Link #26607
Klard
The cilvilain

No it's just simulator, wether you can get the needed Servants or not depend on your luck
Old 2017-11-24, 10:06   Link #26608
larethian

Rasen-san or anyone, do you have a great spare NA starter lying around that you can gift me? I asking Rasen-san cos I know you rerolled a lot. m(_ _)m
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 10:18   Link #26609
Skulkraken

30 quartz, 0 dollars spent, lol. And after picking up Okita from a ticket during GudaGuda, too.
Skulkraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 11:06   Link #26610
Rasen

Quote:
Rasen-san or anyone, do you have a great spare NA starter lying around that you can gift me? I asking Rasen-san cos I know you rerolled a lot. m(_ _)m
Getting back into the game, eh?

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time or energy to run them with the events (but at least Nero, Moon, and Guda will be rerun in the future)

I believe I have an account with :

(1) Elizabeth, Carmilla, Marie, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily (haven't checked on it in a while)

and a

(2) Elizabeth, Hercules, EMIYA, Waver, Salter, Martha, Saber Lily and 161 quartz (I was at least able to do login bonuses...and apparently some rolls down the line...Huh.)

The first I can (try to) give you, no problem. But the other, I'm a little reluctant if you decide to drop out of the game again....
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 11:41   Link #26611
larethian

Oh I might drop out again indeed, thought you had a lot of great accounts so could spare one easily lol. No worries though.

I actually intend to play super casually, and not even clear out event shops. If only I could recover the account the guy I gave it to and lost it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 11:55   Link #26612
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I remember a Hand resisting my shishou's stun of all things....wonder what were the odds of that lol
Her stun chance is 500%, so that shouldn't be possible.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 14:33   Link #26613
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's not possible. You probably had the hand stunned before which is why it got "resisted".
Old 2017-11-24, 14:36   Link #26614
Rasen

Quote:
Oh I might drop out again indeed, thought you had a lot of great accounts so could spare one easily lol. No worries though.

I actually intend to play super casually, and not even clear out event shops. If only I could recover the account the guy I gave it to and lost it.
How do you define great accounts, anyway? I mean, odds were I was going to stop rerolling once I actually got a "great account." Something of an observation bias, right? "I fail all the time until I succeed" sorta thing?

If you don't want the first account (and it has Gil, so....?), how about this? I can give you the second one and if you decide to stop again, you give it back? (And if you want to resume again, I don't mind transferring it again and it will at least have the login bonuses in the meantime)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 14:40   Link #26615
Wandering Soul

I was planning to roll for her later, but I ended up getting Sensei when I used ticket on a whim. So this has been a good event for me.
Old 2017-11-24, 15:16   Link #26616
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I was planning to roll for her later, but I ended up getting Sensei when I used ticket on a whim. So this has been a good event for me.
You got El-Melloi / Waver?
Old 2017-11-24, 18:50   Link #26617
Mystic_Vegetto

Man, I want to try 1 last time for Ishtar over on the JP version. Since I think today is her last day on the gacha. You guys think she's worth going for as an archer? Or should I just save and see what Christmas will bring? I don't plan on pulling on the EoR part 4 banners because...I don't need casters. Have plenty of them (except Merlin). What do you guys think?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 19:14   Link #26618
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
You got El-Melloi / Waver?
No, that would have escalated this event from good to great for me, but this is more luck than I usually have during these gachas, so it's a win for me.
Old 2017-11-24, 20:45   Link #26619
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Man, I want to try 1 last time for Ishtar over on the JP version. Since I think today is her last day on the gacha. You guys think she's worth going for as an archer? Or should I just save and see what Christmas will bring? I don't plan on pulling on the EoR part 4 banners because...I don't need casters. Have plenty of them (except Merlin). What do you guys think?
Gameplay wise she worth it, he NP under the right circumstance is almost gil's level (AKA an AOE with ST damage) good attack up and crit damage skills and cooldown, which is good to have. But we don't know if Christmas will have to offer I wouldn't risk it to go all out for her, pick your bucket roll and stop, don't overspend on her.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 22:20   Link #26620
Klard
The cilvilain

Lost 100m QP on a whim, i want 1/2 AP again for QPs DW
NEVER ENOUGH QPs
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon