AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-04-10, 04:16   Link #1141
Liddo-kun
is this so?

having fun with Ningguang, mostly for the exploring role. She mows down the common mobs of churls, hoarders, fungus, and samurai. Jade screen, fire a few normal shots, into Starshatter.

both Ning and Noelle, are standalone and will fit into any explorer party. Noelle at C6 demolishes mobs as well. They're not really for spiral abyss.. although they could 9 star floors 9-10, other teams simply do it better.

speaking of exloration. Here's a souvenir pic with a friend in Asia server. We were supposed to fight a boss, but had fun just exploring Inazuma, fighting samurai, taking pics with cats till bedtime.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-04-10 at 09:04.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-11, 17:19   Link #1142
Liddo-kun
is this so?

so excited for Nahida banner.

now downloading the pre-installation.

Europe = 57 fates + guaranteed.
Asia = 29 fates, not guaranteed.
USA = 6 fates, not guaranteed.

gonna be brutal in the usa server.
Old 2023-04-12, 01:51   Link #1143
Marina2

So...I managed to get My Nahida into C2 (got C6 of all three 4 stars on the banner in the progress) but lost 50/50 two times. Ouch. At least, I won 50/50 on weapon banner and got Nilou's weapon early.
Old 2023-04-12, 03:26   Link #1144
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I rolled 50 just for the BP extra and the hope of Kuki and/or Layla cons. Got 3 Kukis and no Laylas. Also didn't trigger a 5*. In the end worth it I suppose.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-12, 10:03   Link #1145
Liddo-kun
is this so?

sadly got to sleep at 93% downloaded, since it's already 11 pm.

well, already mentally prepared to lose the 50/50 in USA and Asia. The past banners had always been a lose.. got Diluc instead of Raiden in USA, also got Diluc instead of Yelan in Europe. Starting to feel it's actually 70 (chance of losing)/30, instead of 50/50. Just kidding.
Old 2023-04-12, 13:26   Link #1146
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I have lost 50/50 when Nahida's banner first dropped. I lost again on her rerun. Hoyo just doesn't want me to have her >:[

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-13, 08:02   Link #1147
Key Board
Carbon

You can't lose the 50/50 twice in a row.
It carries over between banners.
So it must have been spent on another character banner.

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-13, 08:30   Link #1148
Liddo-kun
is this so?

started pulling..

1. Europe - Nahida joined after 30 pulls. Spent another 30 pulls on weapon banner. No 5 star weapon triggered. Will keep pulling on weapon banner.

2. USA = as expected, lose the 50/50. This is my fourth straight lose across three servers. And I'm not even angry, because already expecting it (LOL)! The positive side is, Tighnari appeared on the first 10 pull. Which means Nahida is now guaranteed. Will keep gathering primos and pulling for Nahida. The new desert area is still mostly unexplored, gonna get primos there + Spiral Abyss + events.

3. Asia = 40 pulls, no 5 star character triggered. However, I'm expecting to lose the 80 (chance to lose)/20... err.. I mean the 50/50 here as well.

have been getting event banner characters only by guarantee for quite sometime now.

Baizhu / Ganyu banner will be rest time for me again. Not gonna pull there.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-04-13 at 09:06.
Old 2023-04-16, 01:11   Link #1149
Liddo-kun
is this so?

f2p question..

RR3 Iron Sting or RR2 Xiphos Moonlight for Nilou?
Old 2023-04-16, 04:37   Link #1150
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Nilou Bloom scales better with HP than EM, but since her 5* weapon is the only HP sword in the game, then you're better off using Xiphos for the bonus ER for the team. You need to max out HP on her artifacts in this case, which means using Tenacity and the new set for max HP buffs.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-16, 06:53   Link #1151
Sacredus

Technically everyone on Nilou team will trigger some blooms so em weapon is not bad option.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Comparison with different weapons and with double HP and HP + EM set. This is theorycrafter who is Nilou main channel so there should be more good videos on her and teams she runs with. Personally I gave her Xiphos since my other EM swords are taken by characters I use and started to build Collei just for her team.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-16, 17:54   Link #1152
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I see.. thanks for those info.
Will be testing the Xiphos Moonlight on my Nilou at EU.

Well, as expected, lost the 50/50 at Asia server. Got another Tighnari. Are they so desperate to give away this guy wholesale? (and also Diluc?, lol). It's mostly him and Diluc appearing on my previous losses at the 50/50. It's the 5th straight lose now across all servers I play in.

by 5th straight lose, I mean this.... lose 50/50 -> get char from guarantee -> lose 50/50 -> get char from guarantee -> lose 50/50 -> get character from guarantee -> lose 50/50 -> get char from guarantee -> lose 50/50

Time to give some more effort gathering gems to pull for Nahida.
Old 2023-04-16, 20:44   Link #1153
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Need a help here how to recover a lost account?

I lost my account after i reinstalled genshin.
The issue is my GI account somehow overwritten itself created new UID.
Its actually had happened a year ago but i able ignores it because back then Genshin login allowed us to login by typed UID in screen menu but for some reason i cant do this anymore now.

So basically to make clear:

My genshin account using same email and same server is lost because it overwritten itself created new UID.

I still remember my old account UID i wonder if that still can help me.

I don't think my old account is entirely lost it just pinpointing to new UID right now if only i can find a way how to revert my gmail to old UID.

Last edited by Diluc; 2023-04-16 at 20:58.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-17, 03:02   Link #1154
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Need a help here how to recover a lost account?

I lost my account after i reinstalled genshin.
The issue is my GI account somehow overwritten itself created new UID.
Its actually had happened a year ago but i able ignores it because back then Genshin login allowed us to login by typed UID in screen menu but for some reason i cant do this anymore now.

So basically to make clear:

My genshin account using same email and same server is lost because it overwritten itself created new UID.

I still remember my old account UID i wonder if that still can help me.

I don't think my old account is entirely lost it just pinpointing to new UID right now if only i can find a way how to revert my gmail to old UID.
I added you as friend when you asked to enter my pot 1 year ago. Your name is "T******R" with Scaramoche as profile picture, yes? Right now, It mentioned 'Last online 19 days ago'

Can you access your old UID by log in on the official website? Have you tried to log in on other CPU or mobile? Deleted and re-installed again?

You can try contact them using 'Feed back' feature on your new UID and explain your situation. They usually respond quickly to that.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-04-17 at 03:26.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-17, 04:15   Link #1155
relentlessflame

*Administrator

If you are still logged into your new UID, I recommend going to the User Center and trying to link your new account with a different email address. Then, once you change this, I would try to log out, and then log in using your old email address, which should still be associated with your old UID.

If you are using a Gmail address, one note is that it is possible that you might have linked your account previously using "Login with Google" in the past instead of just email, so that might be another way to try logging in to your old account.

You can also try logging into your Hoyoverse account through the Genshin website and seeing if that still has your old UID.

Otherwise, yeah, contacting support would be the best way.
Old 2023-04-17, 06:17   Link #1156
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Thank you for the help everyone. I have got my account back.

I have tried every suggestion starting from login in official genshin site in my mobile phone or other gadget beside mine. It was not working i was considering to email the staff...that until i tried RelentlessFlame suggestion to login using different Gmail to retry the old Gmail. Surprisingly, its working!

I knew my old account never gone but thinking to restart Genshin from zero to AR 60 would be painful years.

Right now i am thinking to relink my account to Twitter, rely to only Gmail alone is not good idea i need backup in future when this happen again.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-02, 18:55   Link #1157
Liddo-kun
is this so?

what I got from Nahida banner.

1. Europe server = Nahida in 10 pulls, then got A Thosand Fleeting Dreams (her signature weapon) after 60 pulls in weapon banner. Got best results in this server.
2. America server = lost the 50/50, got Tighnari. Tried 30 more pulls, but got nothing.
3. Asia Server = lost the 50/50, got Tighnari (damn you Tighnari ). Tried 49 more pulls, but no 5 star. Well, on the positive side, my Layla is now C6.

anyway, America and Asia are still guaranteed. Makes it easy to get a character in the Event banner. Gonna wait for Kokomi rerun, or maybe the hydro archon.
Old 2023-05-09, 06:56   Link #1158
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
You can't lose the 50/50 twice in a row.
It carries over between banners.
So it must have been spent on another character banner.

//
were you replying to me?
When Nahida was introduced, I tried to pull for her. But I lost 50/50. I don't remember which on-banner character I got before her first run but I wasn't guaranteed then
Last patch, Nahida had her first rerun. I tried to go for her again but I lost 50/50 again since my last 5* drop was from Dehya's banner.

I've been playing since launch. I know how the pity stuff works by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Nilou Bloom scales better with HP than EM, but since her 5* weapon is the only HP sword in the game, then you're better off using Xiphos for the bonus ER for the team. You need to max out HP on her artifacts in this case, which means using Tenacity and the new set for max HP buffs.
There's the Jade cutter too, if you have those

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-09, 08:41   Link #1159
Liddo-kun
is this so?

when not guaranteed. Feels like my real rates are these.. 40% Tighnari, 40% Diluc, 20% other. Because have received 2x Tighnari, 2x Diluc, 1x other character in the recent 5 losses in Event banner. Someone in Hoyo is desperate for people to use these characters?
Old 2023-05-10, 11:17   Link #1160
Marina2

Getting Tighnari is the best 'lost'

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact