AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-12, 13:59   Link #18601
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

So I just found out I only had 2 Jack-O'-Lantern CEs, it seems. Looks like I might have burnt one sometime ago, whoops.

I rolled 3 tickets to get one more, and the results were 3 Mana Prisims, 1 Heaven's Feel, and:

Not gonna lie, did feel a little icky about it at first.

Still feel uneasy tbqh

Current Support set up

Might replace Ushi for Martha once I get the LB Maid of Halloween. Maybe have 2 LB MoH on both Martha and Medea.

It's a thought.
Old 2016-10-12, 14:48   Link #18602
usspaul

question how do i get the loli caster i want her XD
Old 2016-10-12, 14:57   Link #18603
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
question how do i get the loli caster i want her XD
Which one?
Old 2016-10-12, 15:04   Link #18604
usspaul

the caster in ara's post
Old 2016-10-12, 15:11   Link #18605
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
the caster in ara's post
Medea Lilly?

Complete chapter 4 (Okeanos) for her to be added to the story gatcha. Realistically, it's better to wait for a rate up (like the one for the Caster only gatcha or the Magical Girl gatcha) because it is hard to roll for her otherwise from the story gatcha.
Old 2016-10-12, 15:23   Link #18606
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Yeah, it's generally pretty hard to get Story Gacha-only Servants unless they get added to a rate up. I've got every one of the 3* Servants in the game at NP2 or better except for the three Story-only 3* Servants and, for some reason, Cu Chulainn.
Old 2016-10-12, 15:27   Link #18607
usspaul

when do they do rate up gacha?
Old 2016-10-12, 15:49   Link #18608
Rasen

Quote:
Rate-ups happen frequently. There's a rate-up right now for a busty fox and her clumsy doppelganger.

But if you're asking for a rate-up for a specific unit, the answer is "God knows."
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 15:58   Link #18609
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Usually around events, special occasions, filler weeks ...

For specific servants, who knows. You'll need to wait for something either caster related or something like a "Villains Gatcha" to get her.

Or throw money into the story gatcha, but that is like looking for a needle in a haystack for any one thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Yeah, it's generally pretty hard to get Story Gacha-only Servants unless they get added to a rate up. I've got every one of the 3* Servants in the game at NP2 or better except for the three Story-only 3* Servants and, for some reason, Cu Chulainn.
I have the majority of my 3* Servants at NP 4 and 5, with the exception of the new ones from Camelot and Stay Night!Cu. It's really odd when even Proto!Cu got NP5 so early on as well, but I never seem to ever get Cu from my gatcha, be it FP or regular.

Locking stuff in the story gatcha is honestly just annoying, given just how huge the pool now is and overstuffed with Craft Essence. Hopefully they remove more 3* CE in the future going forward.
Old 2016-10-12, 16:19   Link #18610
usspaul

ah i never know when there are gachas lol , so this week there an up on which is the tamo cat person ? also why is it that we get a free holloween bathony and then you can get 3 more of her is it so you can do the overcharge thing with her np?
Old 2016-10-12, 17:01   Link #18611
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
ah i never know when there are gachas lol , so this week there an up on which is the tamo cat person ? also why is it that we get a free holloween bathony and then you can get 3 more of her is it so you can do the overcharge thing with her np?
Exactly. You get one as part of the storyline (after you defeat her), and then you can buy 4 more in the shop to max out her NP at NP5.

And raising the NP doesn't just allow for the ability to overcharge it. Most damage dealing NPs do more base damage the higher the NP level is, with overcharge generally only affecting the secondary abilities. Though sometimes the secondary ability raises the NP damage by buffing the NP's card type, like with Rider Kintoki, or by raising damage overall, like with Saber Lancelot.
Old 2016-10-12, 17:04   Link #18612
usspaul

ah i see, it seems shes pretty good too lol, though i think i kinda want the cat girl she looks yummy
Old 2016-10-12, 18:10   Link #18613
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
ah i see, it seems shes pretty good too lol, though i think i kinda want the cat girl she looks yummy
Tamamo Cat is a pretty good Servant. Her NP, especially after the Interlude, heals herself for a lot (completely, if you can avoid being hit for a few rounds) in addition to doing pretty good AoE damage, so she has better survivability than most Berserkers. That survivability does come at the cost of being stunned the round after using her NP (which can be dispelled or avoided with certain abilities or CEs) and doing a bit less damage than most comparable Berserkers.

Caster Elizabeth, on the other hand, is pretty clearly inferior to the prototypical 4* offensive Caster, Nursery Rhyme, so if you have both, she may not get a lot of use. But she is free, and easy to get to NP5 and to Ascend, so there's no real point in not doing so.
Old 2016-10-12, 18:26   Link #18614
GDB

The error is presuming her to be offensive solely because her NP is an attack. She's a support Servant through and through. She generates a ton of stars and grants access to a higher rate of Art chains. That's her purpose.

Problem is that Helena kind of does that better, other than Elizabeth's on demand stars with her guts.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 19:04   Link #18615
Rizare

So more of an offensive support compared to Iri. And meanwhile, I finally got ko-Gil after rolling the FP gacha. I have no idea how he managed to dodge me all those months while I got to NP5 Serenity mostly through the FP gacha.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 19:42   Link #18616
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

So, to my understanding regarding the CE drops from the Guerilla Quests, the only one who can drop the CE is the boss Servant in the final round, so you can kill just them, and if the CE doesn't drop, you can retreat from the fight and try it again (at the cost of your 30AP). Sounds like a pretty good option to guarantee at least one LB Maid in Halloween, since you only have to do it successfully twice, and the game has no problem feeding you Gold Apples. Is there a similar strategy for the Party Time Quests? I notice that the first only has one enemy in the last round (Emiya), so obviously if that's who drops the CE, you don't have any choice but to play normally, but is that the only enemy in those Quests who can drop the Halloween Princess CE?
Old 2016-10-12, 20:54   Link #18617
Nemesis

Guys,Is there a point to getting the extra Halloween Elizabeth copies if you already have one from last year?
Old 2016-10-12, 21:37   Link #18618
usspaul

are gurellia quest limited ?
Old 2016-10-12, 22:14   Link #18619
Rasen

So, I was determined not to roll this gacha (because the fox done completely eludes me), but I gave in to the temptation of some seasonal CE I don't have.

Got 1 Halloween Arrangment (kouhai d'awwwwwwwwww).

Then the three rings showed up. And a silver rider card showed up. It's been so long I was kinda confused there for a bit. ("Rider? Who in the.... Was there a rider in the rate-up?")

Got the first half of the lesbo servants. Noice. They'll go great with their summer half.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 22:18   Link #18620
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
are gurellia quest limited ?
No. They show as being active for another 13 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Guys,Is there a point to getting the extra Halloween Elizabeth copies if you already have one from last year?
I would assume not. If you already have her NP5, you can probably just burn any of her you get this time. Or better yet, don't even buy them.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon