AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-04-15, 12:33   Link #1801
Hakai

I think Issei will leave the team

With Rassei replacing him
Old 2020-04-15, 13:07   Link #1802
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I have one theory

Angra Mainyu will join the ULs as his ally(like Loki in EX). They want Dragons and he can create dragons(Azi) or even copies of some dragons(azi, draig, albion) that the ULS will use for their experiments and will improve(like METAL FENRIR).

Hades.. Maybe will end dying like Great Red(the 2nd victim) for their fault.. But I canīt see him joining them.
It sounds interesting, but I don't see angra mainyu joining the ul in a good way, since angra and hades proved to be Bro ... most likely with powerful mind control they will force him to work for them.

ps: if rassei enters the tournament, shiva must also enter the tournament ... it is the only way to balance
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 14:19   Link #1803
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post

Roygun is the most likely to leave the team in my view.
Be involved in the Corruption in the RG was bad for her reputation.. She will continue with him until the end and because she is a RGs maniac too.

I canīt see her leaving until the finals in the case that Issei has his complete Peerage and prefers use them in the FINALS.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 14:43   Link #1804
Blazor 98

Quote:
That makes little sense. Irina has too much of a connection with Issei and her teamwork with Xenovia is superb.

And if her duties didn't allow her to compete anymore, then how has Dulio who's likely also an Ultimate-class angel been still competing in the tournament? Unless you believe that Irina's rank is higher than the strongest Brave Saint who Azazel said was a candidate to become a Seraph?

We have two chief gods competing in the tournament. And I'm sure their jobs would keep them busy.

It would just seem like a poor excuse to take Irina out.

Roygun is the most likely to leave the team in my view.
Why Roygun?
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 16:35   Link #1805
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Why Roygun?
Well she doesn't have as much a connection with Issei like Asia, Ravel, Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse do. I can't really see Ouryuu or Bova leaving his team being the two dragons that look up to him. And Ishibumi seems to like Elmenhilde a lot and intends for her to be put in the harem, so I feel she's a no-go.

That leaves Roygun although I doubt she would leave. But if she did, it would be after the upcoming match against Diehauser.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 17:00   Link #1806
Parry999

Quote:
Well she doesn't have as much a connection with Issei like Asia, Ravel, Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse do. I can't really see Ouryuu or Bova leaving his team being the two dragons that look up to him. And Ishibumi seems to like Elmenhilde a lot and intends for her to be put in the harem, so I feel she's a no-go.

That leaves Roygun although I doubt she would leave. But if she did, it would be after the upcoming match against Diehauser.
She just wants to bang him. If anything I could see her becoming his pawn. Promotion would be better then a stinking inconsistent king piece
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 17:13   Link #1807
godz

I also do not see roygun leaving the team, since this is most likely his last rating game unless she wants to be able to participate in the rating games again (which for me I would not like, a cheater must pay and not for being the new girl to the golden boy of the underworld must be forgiven)

in DxD forgiveness for issei's friends is too easy.
Old 2020-04-15, 17:15   Link #1808
Parry999

Diehauser committed high treason and insurrection. In real life that be life in prison or death. He isn’t Isseis friend yet technically.
Old 2020-04-15, 17:39   Link #1809
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Diehauser committed high treason and insurrection. In real life that be life in prison or death. He isn’t Isseis friend yet technically.
"Diehauser Belial awoke quietly in a room made for one person. The place where he was currently staying was a prison of the Underworld that detained political prisoners. After he awoke in the single room, he heaved a deep sigh."(dxd volumen 23 return king)

Diehasuer gets special permission thanks to his contacts and the support of the Ajuka faction, but the crime of diehsuer does not compare to the crimes of cao cao or Vali who are free as usual.
Old 2020-04-15, 17:56   Link #1810
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
"Diehauser Belial awoke quietly in a room made for one person. The place where he was currently staying was a prison of the Underworld that detained political prisoners. After he awoke in the single room, he heaved a deep sigh."(dxd volumen 23 return king)

Diehasuer gets special permission thanks to his contacts and the support of the Ajuka faction, but the crime of diehsuer does not compare to the crimes of cao cao or Vali who are free as usual.
Cao Cao and Vali were "forgiven" for political expediency, at least as far as the general Underworld is concerned.

Vali was originally just kind of ignored as long as he kept helping Issei kill the bad guys, and then was used to, in rapid succession, secure a political alliance with the Norse via adoption and boost morale with his last name by making him a super devil.

Cao Cao was sent to hell for like six months by Indra, who shielded him from any other consequences because no one wanted to screw up the political situation.

Issei is probably too nice anyway, but it's worked out pretty well so far.
Old 2020-04-15, 21:37   Link #1811
B214

Quote:
I have one theory

Angra Mainyu will join the ULs as his ally(like Loki in EX). They want Dragons and he can create dragons(Azi) or even copies of some dragons(azi, draig, albion) that the ULS will use for their experiments and will improve(like METAL FENRIR).

Hades.. Maybe will end dying like Great Red(the 2nd victim) for their fault.. But I canīt see him joining them.
Well i think the UL would probably just use some kind of mind control on Angra Mainyu instead.
Though now i can't help imagine what if the UL plan on starting their invasion by kidnapping or removing Gods first maybe mind control them into becoming their ally.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 00:03   Link #1812
Lucidrago

Quote:

What specific actions did Vali take that could be considered a crime besides him being a member of Khaos Brigade? And besides he had the chief god of the Norse take him under his authority. Hard for anyone to argue against Odin. And he did defeat Azi Dahaka.

Cao Cao escaped from being imprisoned by the Underworld but Indra punished him by sending him to the Netherworld and confiscated his Longinus and told him to find a way out of there without it. After that Indra took Cao Cao under his wing. Hard to argue against someone like Indra.

We even had Tannin keeping Crom Cruach in his territory for a while and protecting the Spectre Dragon egg when it was known he was previously allied with Qlippoth. As long as he wasn't killing anybody I guess he was fine. Plus he's an Evil Dragon and it would be stupid to needlessly antagonize him. Dragons do what they want.

Diehauser basically handed over Agreas to Rizevim regardless of his reasons for doing so. Diehauser is lucky he didn't lose his head. I would say he got off pretty easy for what he did. Unlike Vali and Cao Cao, he was allied with the devils at the time.

Pretty sure Vali has already paid back his dues in full. And Cao Cao is paying back his dues.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 01:43   Link #1813
Itsmepatrick

Because of Diehauser revealing the Truth about Rating Game and the King Piece the Underworld is slowly changing towards a better future and the Great King faction loses a lot of political power so what he did also has some merits
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 03:07   Link #1814
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well i think the UL would probably just use some kind of mind control on Angra Mainyu instead.
Though now i can't help imagine what if the UL plan on starting their invasion by kidnapping or removing Gods first maybe mind control them into becoming their ally.
Loki betrayed his world in EX.. This can happen again with Angra.. He plays dirty creating dragons that canīt be destroyed if he is not defeated or adopting one woman appearance to fight against one Nerfed Issei.

Or maybe Not.. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Cao Cao and Vali were "forgiven" for political expediency, at least as far as the general Underworld is concerned.

Vali was originally just kind of ignored as long as he kept helping Issei kill the bad guys, and then was used to, in rapid succession, secure a political alliance with the Norse via adoption and boost morale with his last name by making him a super devil.

Cao Cao was sent to hell for like six months by Indra, who shielded him from any other consequences because no one wanted to screw up the political situation.

Issei is probably too nice anyway, but it's worked out pretty well so far.
Vali... Is not like he had time to make many crimes.. Only betray the 3 factions.. Few weeks later he changed of side... AGAIN. Helping Issei group. Unlike the H.Faction I canīt remember him making "community work" for his crimes. Or having minor members under MIND CONTROL who died for the group fault.

Quote:
The Hero Faction possessed a large number of Sacred Gear wielders who were either abducted and brainwashed, or followed willingly. Many of these members, however, were sacrificed in battle during the Hero Faction's attempts to force them to achieve Balance Breaker. All of those who didn't reach Balance Breaker were eventually captured and later died as a result of Ophis' snakes destroying their Sacred Gears, while those who did achieve Balance Breaker were called back before they could be caught.
That Cao group made many crimes was mentioned and it seems that he is still paying for these crimes.. Despite all this situation he received one Powerful God for his group in the CUP.. I know that is for control them but how unfair for his rivals in the CUP.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-04-16 at 03:17.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 04:06   Link #1815
Itsmepatrick

Cao Cao's team can be considered pretty normal if you compare him to the likes of Typhon and Indra's team heck even Issei and Vali's team has Draig and Albion respectively so Cao Cao's lineup seems fair to me .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 07:49   Link #1816
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
That Cao group made many crimes was mentioned and it seems that he is still paying for these crimes.. Despite all this situation he received one Powerful God for his group in the CUP.. I know that is for control them but how unfair for his rivals in the CUP.
Guan Yu is not so powerful, it is only a normal god of the commerce with a past as warrior human, better than a god of low level having experience, but his class is always that. Indeed Cao Cao has losted several matches.

Excluding the team Of Indra/Mahabali/Sun wukong that are god class team, respect to Issei and Vali’s team that can summon Ddraig/Albion and have respectively Fafnir/Xenovia and Rossweisse with scabbard/mistilteinne and fefnir 80%/Arthur.

rias with Crom cruach, Vasco strada, kiba and her balor form, Ruval who has the immortals gods from the Egyptian mythology and Tobio who is a monster with his Longinus that can cut everything and Lavinia with others sacred gear users.

Respect to all them, it seems normal Cao Cao’s team and it is correct have at least a god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Because of Diehauser revealing the Truth about Rating Game and the King Piece the Underworld is slowly changing towards a better future and the Great King faction loses a lot of political power so what he did also has some merits
Counting that the corruption of the rating games was so deep that not even Sirzechs and Ajuka could do something with it, only thanks to Belial Ajuka can heal it now.

A lot of old devils have losted their positions in the various departments, coming replaced by reincarnated with great ability that before could not work it for the bloodline.
Now there will be less discrimination towards the reincarnated devils and importance to bloodline, things wanted by the old devils.

A new road for a different underworld as issei said. Indeed In shin 4, Zekram and others old devils were scared to the opportunity of to be excluded in the political and have done a pact with Ajuka. As for the Lucifer factions that if they add Issei and Vali to their factions, they will have enough power to overcome bael faction and control it.

Then, Ajuka has allowed Belial to disappear during their meet because he had trust in him, otherwise he would have stopped him. Now Belial is free only thanks to The same Ajuka, the only current maou and super devil. Difficult discuss with him.

Respect to Cao Cao, Belial seems an angel

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-04-16 at 08:09.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 10:24   Link #1817
Wellington

how many evil pieces of mutation pičces Issei have?
Wellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 11:28   Link #1818
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

8. All his pieces are mutated,
Old 2020-04-16, 12:10   Link #1819
Parry999

Quote:

But he can leave prison
Old 2020-04-16, 19:16   Link #1820
B214

In Diehauser's case, Ajuka probably pulled something behind the scene for him. Maybe Ajuka was planning to make Diehauser the new Satan/Maou to replace Sirzechs and the others. There's no one more qualified than Diehauser among the Devils to become a new Satan after all. Ise and Vali have the strength but they're young and politics are different trade from what they're used to dealing.

Last edited by B214; 2020-04-16 at 20:37.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote