AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-26, 17:51   Link #17601
xeviouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
sorry again but im gonna ask another stupid question. i was looking at diffrent servents on fate-go.cirnopedia.info site and found that stats stating lvl100 health and attack.... but then i also see max lvl say 80. how can a severt reach lvl 100 when the max is 80?
Palingenesis aka Grail Ascension. Notice those lvl 100 have a Holy Grail right next to their rarity star? That's how.
Old 2016-09-26, 18:19   Link #17602
usspaul

is there a limit to the grail items? like if you complete all the stores are there ways to get more ?
Old 2016-09-26, 18:45   Link #17603
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
is there a limit to the grail items? like if you complete all the stores are there ways to get more ?
Grails are limited. You get one per story level and one each for some events. The later you started, the fewer your maximum is, since you will have missed some of the events.
Old 2016-09-26, 19:13   Link #17604
usspaul

ah well i have to ask this since im still grabbing servents and what not what would be the best female servents to get for each class. i think of my servents are my harem so men are not allowed and i use them for xp fodder
Old 2016-09-26, 20:57   Link #17605
Klard
The cilvilain

You shouldn't mind much about thing like Grail Ascension at start, just up your servant first, the one you like
Well be sure to have atleast one each class, not necessary gold servants
Old 2016-09-26, 21:00   Link #17606
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
And don't start playing thinking you'll get the Servants you want. Luck don't smile equally at everyone.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 22:28   Link #17607
MartianMage

I wonder why is there an urgency fo DW to get new voiced lines for Mashu. Most major content like story maps don't really add more lines for her.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 22:37   Link #17608
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Master Missions. They change them every month. And since they're recording more voices, they needed to replace the voice for everything else since you'd have two voices if Takahashi were to only voice the Master Missions and Taneda for all the others.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 23:05   Link #17609
Cicili

Quote:
ah well i have to ask this since im still grabbing servents and what not what would be the best female servents to get for each class. i think of my servents are my harem so men are not allowed and i use them for xp fodder
This guy gets it.

It should be noted that for this game's abysmal gatcha rates you don't actually choose which servant you get. Some of the 5 stars are limited too. So uh the list is mostly meaningless but anyway.

Saber: Okita (limited) > everything else
Archer: Arturia (limited and probably never coming back) > Orion
Lancer: Scathach (limited) > Bryn (who also seems to be limited)
Rider: Drake >>> Medb (for looks Medb >>> Drake though)
Assasin: Jack > everything else
Caster: eh i dont know maybe Tamamo, everyone else kinda average
Berzerker: Raikou (limited)
Avenger: Jalter (limited)

I think the conclusion is that a lot of the best female servants in this game are time limited
stuff. Also, the only time you ever get a choice is probably when you're rerolling.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 23:29   Link #17610
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post

You forgot Waver and Tamamo is good when you have art team around
Old 2016-09-26, 23:32   Link #17611
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
You forgot Waver and Tamamo is good when you have art team around
He's looking for female Servants only, remember? So the best answer is Da Vinci as Tamamo requires Arts team to fully unleash her potential.
Old 2016-09-26, 23:44   Link #17612
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Master Missions. They change them every month. And since they're recording more voices, they needed to replace the voice for everything else since you'd have two voices if Takahashi were to only voice the Master Missions and Taneda for all the others.
Didn't even know that they change those every month... then again I tend to skip it.

---
Well for female casters... wouldn't Sanzang be the best option for a stand alone caster? Though I suppose Da Vinci is cuter... hahaha Da Vinci is cuter omg
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 23:48   Link #17613
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Unlike Leo, Sanzang is not limited, but Story-locked since Camelot iirc.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 23:57   Link #17614
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Didn't even know that they change those every month... then again I tend to skip it.
You can check the voice tab in Mashu's profile. Scroll down to the bottom and you can see 3 voices per month since July. Here are the translations for those dialogues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Unlike Leo, Sanzang is not limited, but Story-locked since Camelot iirc.
Sanzou is not story locked.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 00:10   Link #17615
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
It won't be nice because event means I only need to fire off my quartz once every two weeks. Rotation of limited servants I don't have means I need to fire off my quartz a few times in a week.
Rolling seems to be pretty much a hard choice to make in such a game as a F2P. Maybe if the rates didn't seem too skewed against us....

One reason why i simply gave up on Assassin Day was because i heard of people talking about this Semiramis, or, maybe just the fact there's only one 5* Assassin available normally,Jack the Ripper.
Thus, maybe it's alright for me to hold off getting a good Assassin for now.

Saber......just like Caster, if i wanted to get a 5* of that class, now seems like a good chance to try at least in a gacha without other bothersome class result spooks.....
But again, i wonder if there is something else coming soon, but it seems awfully too quiet for the month for anything special to be hyped up about.
Old 2016-09-27, 00:16   Link #17616
Cicili

Hmm the rolling discussions just gave me a pretty good idea. (thats why i like online discussions, it helps me think)

Since i have a spare phone now. Maybe its a good time to make an alt account. I can get more rolls to play the gatcha.

And most importantly, more grails to use on servants.

I want a lvl 100 Ushiwakamaru maybe. Or something like that. Setting up alts to lvl 100 3 stars seems fun. (As long as i don't get myself banned, but should be safe if i don't use the same phone right?)
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 01:47   Link #17617

It would be nice if Raikou comes back to the gacha.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 02:30   Link #17618
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
This guy gets it.

It should be noted that for this game's abysmal gatcha rates you don't actually choose which servant you get. Some of the 5 stars are limited too. So uh the list is mostly meaningless but anyway.

Saber: Okita (limited) > everything else
Archer: Arturia (limited and probably never coming back) > Orion
Lancer: Scathach (limited) > Bryn (who also seems to be limited)
Rider: Drake >>> Medb (for looks Medb >>> Drake though)
Assasin: Jack > everything else
Berzerker: Raikou (limited)
Avenger: Jalter (limited)

I think the conclusion is that a lot of the best female servants in this game are time limited
stuff. Also, the only time you ever get a choice is probably when you're rerolling.
If this list is anything to go by, I think I've found my new mission/purpose in this game...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 02:55   Link #17619
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
If that's how you want to play, then fine, but unless you're planning on putting a lot of money into the game, you're needlessly making the game much much more difficult for yourself. For instance, you won't be able to field any Sabers whatsoever unless you manage to roll a gold one, as there are no female 3* Sabers, and no Sabers at all below that. And many of the most useful strategies in the game revolve around specific male Servants like Waver or the numerous cheap Berserkers.

And please don't be one of those who rolls a much desired male Servant (like Waver, or Cu Alter) and then makes a post showing yourself burning it. You don't get any e-peen from that, just shaken heads and pity.

On another note, anyone know where the least AP-expensive node with a Shadow Archer is? I missed using the Archer dailies in order to fulfil that specific weekly quest, and I'm looking to keep from slogging through an America or Camelot node 5 times if I can avoid it.
Old 2016-09-27, 03:10   Link #17620
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
If that's how you want to play, then fine, but unless you're planning on putting a lot of money into the game, you're needlessly making the game much much more difficult for yourself. For instance, you won't be able to field any Sabers whatsoever unless you manage to roll a gold one, as there are no female 3* Sabers, and no Sabers at all below that. And many of the most useful strategies in the game revolve around specific male Servants like Waver or the numerous cheap Berserkers.

And please don't be one of those who rolls a much desired male Servant (like Waver, or Cu Alter) and then makes a post showing yourself burning it. You don't get any e-peen from that, just shaken heads and pity.

On another note, anyone know where the least AP-expensive node with a Shadow Archer is? I missed using the Archer dailies in order to fulfil that specific weekly quest, and I'm looking to keep from slogging through an America or Camelot node 5 times if I can avoid it.
I wanted to tell him that his statement is what a super whale can make. But then, he can play the game however he wants.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon