AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-10-01, 12:03   Link #141
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Guess that's a good sign for possible "Green Light" for Season 2.

Though i do wonder what would happen to the Manga adaptation, since its quite far behind in plot, which could end up becoming the reason for the delay of possible Season 2.

By the way, can anyone here make a "List of Difference" between the Anime and Light Novel (not Web Novel).
The anime was one of the best adaptations of a light novel that I saw in years, but it still has the same deffect that the mayority of the other ligh novel adaptations, it lacks episodes, the anime is basically a censored and shortened version of the ln, the scenes with Anos' parents were specially butchered, the volume 3 is the longest of the three adapted books, the volume 1 has 350 pages, the volume 2 has 400 more or less and the 3 has 460, so it's the one with more eliminated and modified scenes.

Spoiler for Differences:

This are all the differences I can remember.
Old 2020-10-01, 12:51   Link #142
Rasty

An anime that uses 4 episodes per novel is VERY generous. I think the usual count is 3 episodes per novel and some butcher it to 2 episodes per novel (though that usually ends terribly). Some of the novel material always gets left out, but I feel this one had pretty good pacing.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-01, 16:46   Link #143
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
An anime that uses 4 episodes per novel is VERY generous. I think the usual count is 3 episodes per novel and some butcher it to 2 episodes per novel (though that usually ends terribly). Some of the novel material always gets left out, but I feel this one had pretty good pacing.
Yes, you're right, the pacing of this anime was really good, that is one of the reasons I say that it was the best adaptation of a novel that I saw on years, but at least for me it still felt lacking, I think that the studios should look more to how many pages has everybook instead that at the number of books they adapt, four chapters per volume for a book that has less that has between 250 and 300 pages is on the limit of being enough, with more than that you have to take out big chunks of the story, I think that one more chapter for volumes 2 and 3 would have done the trick for this anime.
Old 2020-10-01, 23:58   Link #144
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The good pacing statement might hold true if not for ep.12
They really went "oh crap we are out of episodes" and the cramming is just jarring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
O.K., admittedly I am not reading the WN. However, which girl has more text/chapter time or appears more often? To me, that would make her the lead female.
Truth be told. If you are looking for romance in this novel, look at Anos' parent's instead.
That couple has the most indepth and long stretching romance among all characters in this series.

As for Misha and Sasha, their screen time doesn't differ not much. Especially they work as a set in the story.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-03, 17:09   Link #145
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
The good pacing statement might hold true if not for ep.12
They really went "oh crap we are out of episodes" and the cramming is just jarring.

Truth be told. If you are looking for romance in this novel, look at Anos' parent's instead.
That couple has the most indepth and long stretching romance among all characters in this series.

As for Misha and Sasha, their screen time doesn't differ not much. Especially they work as a set in the story.
O.K., you said that the sisters' screen time doesn't differ that much. That said, which of the girl has more screen time?
Old 2020-10-03, 18:21   Link #146
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
O.K., you said that the sisters' screen time doesn't differ that much. That said, which of the girl has more screen time?
Misha and Sasha naturally has most focus. Misa has a lot of screen time too, but she is not Anos' love interest.

And I am sure no one is going count how many letters are in their chapters just to find out who has has the longer.

In other words, there is really no point asking question like this.
Old 2020-10-04, 10:38   Link #147
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Misha and Sasha naturally has most focus. Misa has a lot of screen time too, but she is not Anos' love interest.

And I am sure no one is going count how many letters are in their chapters just to find out who has has the longer.

In other words, there is really no point asking question like this.
No point? Uh, to me there is a point. Why does seem that hard to say which sister is the lead? They both share a lot of screen time, fine. However, are you telling me that not 1 of the 2 sisters has more screen time? The one who has more screen time is the lead, technically speaking!
Old 2020-10-04, 14:02   Link #148
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
No point? Uh, to me there is a point. Why does seem that hard to say which sister is the lead? They both share a lot of screen time, fine. However, are you telling me that not 1 of the 2 sisters has more screen time? The one who has more screen time is the lead, technically speaking!
Because no one us actually going to count who has the longer chapter or more writings?
If you are that concerned, then you should do the counting yourself.
Old 2020-10-26, 05:01   Link #149
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

How strong is Graham
Is him equal or stronger than Anos himself?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-26, 07:27   Link #150
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Short answer: Anos is stronger than anyone.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 14:07   Link #151
AP24

https://twitter.com/maohgakuin/statu...71839029153798

Hopefully this means more anime
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 15:04   Link #152
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
For those who don't understand it, the tweet says: Did you think Maou Gakuin no Futekigosha would be over with this? Wait just a little more.
Old 2021-03-06, 08:02   Link #153
AP24

Turns out it was about new anime season. They just announced a split cour season.
Old 2021-07-13, 21:29   Link #154
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Welp. Mangaka died. I swear, 2020 and 2021 are pretty bad years.
Old 2021-07-13, 23:08   Link #155
tsunade666

who died? the manga artist? who?
Old 2021-07-14, 08:01   Link #156
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
Welp. Mangaka died. I swear, 2020 and 2021 are pretty bad years.
What?! Link?

EDIT: nvm...found it. Speechless

Yes, it's the manga artist https://twitter.com/maohgakuin/statu...244066304?s=20. Pancreatic cancer. And apparently they were only in their 20s.....
Old 2021-07-14, 09:40   Link #157
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What?! Link?

EDIT: nvm...found it. Speechless

Yes, it's the manga artist https://twitter.com/maohgakuin/statu...244066304?s=20. Pancreatic cancer. And apparently they were only in their 20s.....
RIP. It is sad to see any artist gone.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-14, 11:00   Link #158
tsunade666

still young. rip.
Old 2022-03-19, 00:30   Link #159
AP24

https://twitter.com/jnovelclub/statu...82376509755397

LN is now licensed
Old 2022-03-19, 03:44   Link #160
AndrewR5D4

Is there a release date for the translations?
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, magic academy, magic and high fantasy, male comrade present, overpowered mc