http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58485395

Summer vacation it is.
Old 2016-08-16, 10:24   Link #15602
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I like this one too
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=57506053

Notice me Sensei

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 10:38   Link #15603
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Swimsuit Scathach figurine when?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 11:41   Link #15604
Klard
The cilvilain

I think i won't get the last CE in shop until getting one from drop, no point in get all 4 and miss last one
Old 2016-08-16, 11:56   Link #15605
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

i'm tried to roll for that event CE. but got my 5th Kaleidoscope & 3rd Vessel of the Saint, it really twist my feeling

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 12:02   Link #15606
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
I think i won't get the last CE in shop until getting one from drop, no point in get all 4 and miss last one
Just farm the material to get it and don't use it unless the CE doesn't drop. You can always use the materials on something else later, but believe me, they are dropping. 3 out of my current 6 came from drops. If I get another two from drops, I'll buy the two left in the shop and have two LBed.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized my math is off. 4 out of my current 6, since there were only 4 in the shop to begin with.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-08-16 at 12:29.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 12:25   Link #15607
Klard
The cilvilain

Battle of century : Kamen Regend vs Martha Dio
https://mobile.twitter.com/daimon560...52774180245505
Spoiler for Jj:
Old 2016-08-16, 14:24   Link #15608
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Battle of century : Kamen Regend vs Martha Dio
https://mobile.twitter.com/daimon560...52774180245505
Spoiler for Jj:
Who was that masked man...?
Old 2016-08-16, 14:44   Link #15609
larethian

Kojirou wearing Mozart's mask thanks to the One-Star Alliance. Based on chapter 6 of event.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 15:26   Link #15610
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Kojirou wearing Mozart's mask thanks to the One-Star Alliance. Based on chapter 6 of event.
Lol...I forget that rhetorical questions sometimes don't translate well to the internet... Also a Lone Ranger quote.

Has anyone translated the event script yet? I'm kind of curious about some parts of it...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-08-16 at 15:42.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 15:37   Link #15611
larethian

The guys were jealous of the girls having fun with master. They made their own secret hideout. Master and girls followed Karna and Cu secretly. They were met with Kojirou who was stationed as a watchdog. He called himself island-man and wears a mask which he borrowed from Mozart (they have formed a 1-star alliance apparently). He asked Martha not to break it, to which Martha agreed and said she will deliver her punches to his abs. Something like that.

EDIT:
So I managed to finish everything (ignoring monuments and pieces) and retrieve all the scenes before my trip.
After a few tweaks, this is my final chosen island along with commentary

Spoiler:

Last edited by larethian; 2016-08-16 at 17:15.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 17:23   Link #15612
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
The guys were jealous of the girls having fun with master. They made their own secret hideout. Master and girls followed Karna and Cu secretly. They were met with Kojirou who was stationed as a watchdog. He called himself island-man and wears a mask which he borrowed from Mozart (they have formed a 1-star alliance apparently). He asked Martha not to break it, to which Martha agreed and said she will deliver her punches to his abs. Something like that.

EDIT:
So I managed to finish everything (ignoring monuments and pieces) and retrieve all the scenes before my trip.
After a few tweaks, this is my final chosen island along with commentary

Spoiler:
We have different tastes.

Pizza oven, because I figure it can be used for bread in general.
Watermelon - because we need dessert.
wheat - bread in all its glorious forms.
Stone walkway - because using carts for such short distances is silly. And walking on tracks sucks.
Drawbridge - seems stronger than the wood bridge, and allows for transportation of large goods. (Like cows)
Sports-stadium - because Marie-land looks designed for children, complete with elephant
Mordred-Statue - I don't know much about structural mechanics, but it seems the most sturdy and sensible in design.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 19:14   Link #15613
Rizare

Woah lare, you're already lvl 127. I more or less consistently play everyday and I only got lvl 122 today.

I'm still far from getting everything I really need, let alone clear the shop or try to get the alt scenes for developping the island. All nodes beside the beach and iron cave are a struggle. Grassland because Stheno is the only gold assassin for the first 2 waves then strong bicorn. jungle logs because I don't have strong servants for it+white chimera goes to have fun on everyone and for jungle, just 2 waves of berserker into a strong soul eater so taking Sanzou is risky because she can die early.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 20:05   Link #15614
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Woah lare, you're already lvl 127. I more or less consistently play everyday and I only got lvl 122 today.

I'm still far from getting everything I really need, let alone clear the shop or try to get the alt scenes for developping the island. All nodes beside the beach and iron cave are a struggle. Grassland because Stheno is the only gold assassin for the first 2 waves then strong bicorn. jungle logs because I don't have strong servants for it+white chimera goes to have fun on everyone and for jungle, just 2 waves of berserker into a strong soul eater so taking Sanzou is risky because she can die early.
My basic strategy for this event is to use Matthew and a high-leveled Berserker. The Friend slot uses a berserker or Waver (if up against Soul Eater). Matthew keeps everyone healthy while the Berserkers quickly clear the field. The back-row is populated with units who are either good for farming or can finish up the biggest enemy in round 3. I also use the Battlesuit for the stun-effect.

Something I've been wondering since I saw the Aniplex subs for Kara no Kyoukai. Who came up with the English terminology? Type-Moon or the fan-translations?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 20:42   Link #15615
MartianMage

I'm 100 lumber, 800 water, and 300 food away from buying out the shop minus the hero proofs(well I have 200 of these). And I also got a CE drop so I can guarantee an LB now. Guess I only need a day's worth of natural AP gain to finish mats.

Water farming is tedious... especially when the obvious choice of dps is Atlanta... btw when is the 2nd part starting?

@Rizare

For logs just bring a raikou support. She'll 2 shot the mobs and clean the adds in final wave with her NP and crit chimera to death. Chuck ridertoki(wood booster and good dps) in the 4th slot for insurance against chimera if you want. If you have Eliz lancer or Cu use em as frontliners.

For grasslands... try to find a NP5 herc or bride to smash bicorn with and just bring archers(a lot of them are stone boosters) to clean the first 2 waves... yeah bicorn will thrash them but that's fine.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2016-08-16 at 21:06.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 20:53   Link #15616
Ryoshi

Muahahahahaaa! Feast your eyes on my mad MS Paint editing skillz!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Almost done with farming aside for Monuments and Pieces. Might have to go for the Archer pieces though, since I'm running out now.
Still upgrading my Casko and Kyohime is stuck on lvl 50. Might go back to them once I'm done with farming, seeing as I still have a few more days before part 2 starts.
Really pissed off that I haven't been able to get Mordred or the Lesbo Pirates though...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 20:54   Link #15617
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I'm 100 lumber, 800 water, and 300 food away from buying out the shop minus the hero proofs(well I have 200 of these). And I also got a CE drop so I can guarantee an LB now. Guess I only need a day's worth of natural AP gain to finish mats.

Water farming is tedious... especially when the obvious choice of dps is Atlanta... btw when is the 2nd part starting?
It should start on next week on monday the 22nd. So 10 days for each part from the looks of it.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160808
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 21:00   Link #15618
MartianMage

I'm also taking this event as a good chance to lvl mage association uniform. Haven't used CBS at all... it's good in these kinds of maps where you don't really need a swapping strategy. Team heal and np charge helps them slow chargers a lot really... =/

edit: thanks... 22 huh so I guess I'll try resetting my island and getting everything.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 21:34   Link #15619
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Come to think of it, what was Karna doing most of the time? Cu was busy fishing and making YARIO village, Kojirou sometimes pops up to talk to Martha, and Fionn and Deermud got killed by the boars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Something I've been wondering since I saw the Aniplex subs for Kara no Kyoukai. Who came up with the English terminology? Type-Moon or the fan-translations?
What kind of terminologies? Some are made by TM themselves, while some translations vary per translator.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 21:47   Link #15620
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'm liking Saber Lancelot now thanks to this event.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon